• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
I can't get over it. All these years in this ****ing thread. Since ****ing pre brawl. I was in ****ing high school. Now I'm almost 30, own a home, basically have a wife... AND KING MOTHER ****ING K ROOL!!!!!!

Devil G.

Smash Apprentice
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. Been campaigning for K. Rool since Brawl released, it feels unreal that he's finally in Smash, I can't wait to try him out!!!

Steelia

Smash Champion
FINALLY... I can log in.

My hands are still numb from clapping so hard. I nearly lost my voice with Ridley, now I'm about to lose my hands to K. Rool, but it's worth it for both. All the years of letters, emails, even a phone call here and there has culminated to this. I couldn't be happier.

Crossing fingers for Dixie Kong at a future date!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I am so excited! King K. Rool finally got in Smash as a playable fighter!

Congratulations to the fans. His fans deserve it!

Wow! I instantly recognized his moves. The crown from DKC1, the cannonball gun from DKC2, the propeller from DKC3, the boxing gloves and even the island laser Final Smash from DK64. I remember it all!

Now can we join forces and rally for Dixie Kong to join the battle as a playable fighter?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I like how smug King K. Rool's image is, like he is mocking his doubters:

Last edited:

MysticKnives

Smash Ace
Congrats are in order K. Rool fans. Your King gets to join the fray. Your hoping and wishing will be rewarded.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My most wanted character was deconfirmed on this day, but I just wanted to come in here to say congrats to all you K. Rool supporters! Just like Ridley, his presence in Smash has been long overdue, and I'm glad you guys finally got him!

zeonie888

Smash Apprentice
OMG!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY *flails around uncontrollably waving green pom-poms*
HORRAY FOR THE KING!!! :D

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
Can I just also say, DK64 was my first video game, and is near and dear to my heart.

So seeing the Blast-O-Matic, Crocodile Isle and DK Isle in glorious HD was like my childhood had come to life. I can't think of a better Final Smash. This was truly the DK64 Game Over we all wanted.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Now, a word from our King, as he sings us a song.

Kritters: Hail to King K. Rool! Hail to King K. Rool! Hail to King K. Rool!

K. Rool: Yes, hail to me, this is my finest hour!

It's great to be in Smash
I seem to have a knack
For punching everyone around
And breaking every back

I'll smash away the plumbers
I'll smash away the elves
When you are in my grasp
You all cannot save yourselves

With my amazing power
This is my finest hour
No one in this fight can stop me now!

Victory is mine
I will show off my might
Say goodbye before you all see the light

I'll smash some pink puffballs
And knock a dino to the wall
And I'll show everyone how a real croc fights!

All before me shall cower
This is my finest hour
This is a very glorious day

Before I bite you to the bone
Bow down to me while I'm on my throne
There is nothing that can get in my way

(This is based off of this song, by the way)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So have I just gone bananas, or is DK just watching a blank screen in the beginning of the trailer?

Oh, and congratulations and all that.
DK doesn't have power. He's just aping what humans do

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
Congratulations lads. I'll say I never particularly cared for King K.Rool, but as his trailer rolled in and I understood what was going on, the thought of a gazillion K.Rool fans going absolutely ballistic couldn't quit my mind and as a result I couldn't help but grin during the whole thing. Even as my most wanted got deconfirmed just seconds earlier before that, that single thought helped coping with it.

Enjoy your moment mates.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Congratulations guys!! I’m so happy for you!

or should it be...Kongratulations? :lol:

GreatRagnarok

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neodragon22
3DS FC
3007-8564-4279
Since Brawl, we had the Big Three formed, consisting of Mewtwo, Ridley and K. Rool. All three were wanted the most to either return or make their first appearance as a fighter. The supporters fought hard to get their respected character in Smash 4, only to be either ignored or turned into a Stage Hazard. This is until Mewtwo made his return as a DLC character. While the one side rejoiced, the other two wepted, but continued to support them until they did.

When the new Smash was announced, both the K. Rool supporters and the Ridley supporters returned to cheer for their character while the Mewtwo supporters hoped he would stick around for this game. While one of them hoped they would make their debut in the game in some way, the other fought tooth and nail against the others who believed Ridley was too big and prayed Sakurai could make him work. For two-three months, we supported and prayed. Until E3 when Ridley made it in and Mewtwo was returning.

Now K. Rool was the only one that remained to be added. Some unsure if he would make it in as a fighter, be an assist trophy, or be ignored again.

Until today.

Today was the day the Big Three made it in Ultimate.

Today is a glorious day for the Big Three and a huge victory for all of us.

Congratulations on K. Rool for making it in. I supported him from a distance and even supported him on Smash 4, but never did post on there, only on the Ridley Topic. I'm very happy to see you guys finally win in the end. I feel a heavy burden has lifted from all of us now that both Ridley and K. Rool finally made their first appearance as fighters.

For now, celebrate your victory, for once December hits, it'll be time for you to play your favorite character. And one last time, Congrats!

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
K Rool fans, just wanted to say how happy I am for you guys that K Rool made it in!

For the last few years, he's one of the few people who I've seen requested and requested and I'm glad that you guys finally got your Croc.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
You guys, Donkey Kong’s home is literally destroyed thanks to this, and Dedede is probably dead.

Really makes you think, we got the king, but at what cost?

SonicBoom403

Smash Rookie
NNID
SonicBoom403
Switch FC
SW-0655-9229-9594
K. Rool finally made it in... he and Daisy were my most wanted characters for Ultimate. Really happy to finally have both of them in Smash Bros!

Zoljinx_

Smash Apprentice
Long live the King, and Long may he Reign.

I am actually so stoked about his inclusion, he looks like so much fun! Congratulations to every one of you Kutthroats, you all deserve it.

I definitely will be trying him out alot. as a Bowser main, i'm hoping my experience with Big bodies will help make the transition a little easier.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I was hoping we were going to.

But it would have sucked if they teased K Rool and ONLY gave us Dixie.

I want Dixie in, I hope she's still an echo at least. But K Rool was the choice I wanted
It would really hurt for her to be an echo...
How would I display JUST Dixie and not all that other nonsense of characters who probably didnt deserve to get in at all...

OKAY I'm starting to sound mean. I just think Dixie is too important for that treatment.
Who doesnt love prehensile hair?

Gobliiin

Smash Apprentice
Design seems to be perfect everyone looks like they get what they want. I'm sure I have seen it but does he actually have a tail? Its hard to tell so from what Ive seen.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I don't whether to cry or scream. It's been a long time coming guys

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
Love you guys....we ****in did it...our lives are complete.. crying... acc double post...

Last edited:
Top Bottom