• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

C-G

Smash Journeyman
Still playing DKC2 on a 102% run. At K. Rool's Keep. The Fiery Furnace lost world level really kicked my head in a bit. Doing my first 102% run got me to thinking something: Did Diddy and Dixie effectively mass genocide an indigenous peoples just to spite K. Rool? Like I know he took Donkey Kong, but does that mean every one on the island was evil? And even if they are, did they really deserve a watery grave? Or we do know K. Rool's ship is seen escaping the island, but can that ship really hold every Kremling, Klampon, rat, porcupine, bird, bug, weasel, and whatever else on that island (at least the aquatic enemies will be okay, I guess, and the ghosts are probably okay enough regardless.)? How did Funky, Wrinkly, and Swanky escape? On Funky's save barrel? Were Mario, Link, and Yoshi on the island too?
The only things on the island were Kremlings who all escaped when the Kongs nuked the core in the real ending.

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
The only things on the island were Kremlings who all escaped when the Kongs nuked the core in the real ending.
Is that confirmed in any official capacity? a statement from the devs, the instruction manual, etc.

(And really I'm just being silly, but honestly blowing up the island could have some unpleasant ramifications if you think about it too hard, something I'm tragically wont to do to all fiction. Even if we assume mass genocide wasn't committed, imagine the pollution caused to the ocean from sinking a large island full of technological infrastructure into the briny depths. On that topic, why did K. Rool and co. escape on his ship as opposed to his private jet? Whatever happened to the Flying Kroc? We haven't seen Klubba again after DKC2, I hope he escaped the island.)

For real though I would actually love to see Klubba return in some capacity in a future DKC game. Might have to wait on that till any Kremling returns to a DKC game though.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Is that confirmed in any official capacity? a statement from the devs, the instruction manual, etc.

(And really I'm just being silly, but honestly blowing up the island could have some unpleasant ramifications if you think about it too hard, something I'm tragically wont to do to all fiction. Even if we assume mass genocide wasn't committed, imagine the pollution caused to the ocean from sinking a large island full of technological infrastructure into the briny depths. On that topic, why did K. Rool and co. escape on his ship as opposed to his private jet? Whatever happened to the Flying Kroc? We haven't seen Klubba again after DKC2, I hope he escaped the island.)

For real though I would actually love to see Klubba return in some capacity in a future DKC game. Might have to wait on that till any Kremling returns to a DKC game though.
In the GBA version the Flying Croc crashes after you beat K. Rool.

I think the only real casualty was Rattly. Crocodile Isle was his home and we never saw him again :crying:.

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
In the GBA version the Flying Croc crashes after you beat K. Rool.

I think the only real casualty was Rattly. Crocodile Isle was his home and we never saw him again :crying:.
On that topic, am I the only one who would love a game where some animal buddies from the three games in the original trilogy can coexist? Granted some are just copies of other. Probably don't need Winky and Rattly in the same game for example. Still, with Rambi and Enguarde being obvious staples, a game featuring the likes of Espresso, Squawks/Quawks, Squitter, Rattly, Parry, and Ellie all in the same game could be awesome.

Man, there's so much I eant to see Retro play with again alongside K. Rool's hopeful return.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
On that topic, am I the only one who would love a game where some animal buddies from the three games in the original trilogy can coexist? Granted some are just copies of other. Probably don't need Winky and Rattly in the same game for example. Still, with Rambi and Enguarde being obvious staples, a game featuring the likes of Espresso, Squawks/Quawks, Squitter, Rattly, Parry, and Ellie all in the same game could be awesome.

Man, there's so much I eant to see Retro play with again alongside K. Rool's hopeful return.
I know, right. They bring back Kongs, yet barely just have ONE animal buddy in gameplay. Yes, Squawks helps find stuff, but Rambi is the only one getting to do some damage. At least have Enguarde in there, it doesn't make any sense.

C-G

Smash Journeyman
False, Rattly is alive because he is my favorite.
Indeed. After DKC2, K Rool, in his Mad Scientist phase, found Rattly and captured him to use as his genetic marker for his new breedy of springy Kremling Super Soldier

.......give him a break he was new to the whole Mad Scientist gig

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
Indeed. After DKC2, K Rool, in his Mad Scientist phase, found Rattly and captured him to use as his genetic marker for his new breedy of springy Kremling Super Soldier

.......give him a break he was new to the whole Mad Scientist gig
It's kind of a shame that revisiting the mad scientist theme doesn't seem super likely in a DKC game; I'd love to see Retro or some other studio go further with that concept. I heard a great (in my opinion) critique of DKC3 mentioning that the mad scientist theme didn't go far enough, maybe for some it might have gone unnoticed until the fight with K. Roolenstein. A mad croc playing God is perfect material for another vibrant but more gritty, somber game a la DKC2. Imagine a game that starts out pretty normal, standard enemies and levels but fun level themes, but as the game goes on and we're reaching the factory areas or just more contemporary areas contrasting open jungles and forests, something has clearly gone horribly, horribly wrong. New enemies that incorporate concept like robots and/or cyborg kremlings, or kremlings that mix up enemy mechanics, and look like amalgamates between two Kremling enemy types (eerie, but not outright Lovecraftian, so as not to scare kids.), or Kremling with arms and/or legs that clearly didn't originally belong to them to give them new mechanics. Alternately, concepts like Belcha or Bleak being animated with corrupt science could have been far more interesting than just having them appear out of nowhere. Dumb drum could fit that description too (In this hypothetical game do something like them with new bosses, obviously.).

Even without the mad scientist premise, I really do just want a more darker DKC game like DKC2. The Crocodile Isle and the overall darker colors, music, and tone made it feel like you were always in danger, that you were behind enemy lines throughout the whole game. A new Kremling base over world with that kind of presence would be sublime (though I haven't played DK64 yet. Could anyone tell me if the final areas in that game scratch that itch?)

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Would you guys be into a DKC game where K rool acts as the boss of each world, but with a new persona each time?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Time to revive an old habit.

*Banjo Music Starts*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuoSuo-7wL0

"Smash Ultimate is the game, my lads, for December we are bound,
The quay it 'tis all a garnish-ed with Kremlings all around!
Kaptain K. Rool gives the order, to raise the sails proud,
For every vote has been Kount-ed from the mighty crowd!

For it's cheer up my lads, let your hearts never fail!
For the Kaptain is a-koming and he's kome by a voting gale!

Along the forums at Smashboards, the voters stood aghast,
All in Twitter and Discord we let our voices blast!
Don't be worried or look sad for at this Kroc power!
The Kaptain Kan't be foiled, this is his finest hour!

Here's health to our old Sakurai! And like-wise BKupa666 BKupa666 !
Three cheers to the Kremling Kampaigners and every kroc-ish trick!
We'll play the Kaptain 'or the night, we'll main him proud and true!
And kome late December we'll top the tier lists too!

For the Kaptain is a-koming and he's come by a voting gale!

It will be bright by the Switch's light when the Kremling lads play!
Our mugs all filled to the brim and wallets emptied same!
We'll make the docks 'or to rock with the Galleon sound!
And everyone will try to keep the triumphant music down!

:ultkrool:

Last edited:

Jurae818

Smash Journeyman
One whole month since the Dream Became Reality. Are you still feeling the magic? Otherwise?

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Long live the King! This actually made me cry
The part with K. Rool manically laughing and Scar saying "Love live the King" gave me instant goosebumps.

I can't believe it's been a month already. My God. I'm still giddy as hell seeing that glorious trailer.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Same...though that surreal feeling now has been replaced with genuine giddyness!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Long live the King! This actually made me cry
Am STILL in awe every time I see K.Rool and DK dash at each other. That is what gave me the goosebumps first time, and it probably always will. Having K.Rool in Smash now is still unbelievable, and am incredibly proud to have been a supporter for such a long time.

TropicalBreeze

Smash Apprentice
Would you guys be into a DKC game where K rool acts as the boss of each world, but with a new persona each time?
I actually was just thinking of an idea like this for Tropical Freeze yesterday, what a coincidence!

Pilot K. Roolhart would be a dogfight with the Kongs in a rocket barrel and K. Rool in a biplane zipping through the Lost Mangroves. You'd attack by steering into these new explosive barrels which would shoot you ahead as they explode behind you, damaging the pursuing K. Rool. I came up with this one first as a way to recycle his old unused pilot costume from Diddy Kong Pilot.

Kaiser K. Rool would be the Autumn Heights boss. Couldn't actually come up with a fight, but I liked the name. Maybe go for the WWI angle?

Kongo K. Rool is the tribal, masked boss of Bright Savannah. It'd be a bit similar to the King Kut Out fight in DK64, where you've got to attack the right masked figure to damage him. Choose wrong and you'll have to contend with three powerful shield and spear-wielding kremlings.

Kroc K. Steau is the boss of Sea Breeze Cove. He's practically invincible in that heavy dive suit of his, but his oxygen tank isn't. Attack from behind, but watch out for his modified blunderbuss; now it also functions as a harpoon gun.

I couldn't come up with a name for the Juicy Jungle K. Rool, but I was thinking it'd be hilarious if he was an ice cream man trying to sell (or pelt DK and pals with) those popsicles from the last few levels of Juicy Jungle. He'd also have attacks where he rams you with his van and turns on the music to summon a stampeding horde of kremlings who might damage you as they scramble to buy some of the King's frozen desserts.

Finally, ViKing K. Rool is lording over the frozen DK Island. Instead of Lork Fredrik's longship, the Flying Krock (with a poor paintjob) is nestled in the caldera of the DK Island volcano.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So far it doesn't seem like a dream but no less crazy. A shadow of doubt had crept into my mind. Glad to see it was unfounded.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Cool video this one. Posting here, cause the Diddy veteran board is currently the only veteran board that dead...... </3

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
I'm so happy for you, my K-Rool buddies! While he wasn't a newcomer I was advocating for, I would be lying if I said I wasn't ecstatic when he showed up for the first time when the direct was airing. It's so surreal to see the lovable ol' croc back in the flesh after so many years of absence; nevertheless as a playable character! Heck, ever since the hype has settled down I've seriously considered making him my secondary.

Last edited:

Chiptheblewcat

Smash Rookie
Still playing DKC2 on a 102% run. At K. Rool's Keep. The Fiery Furnace lost world level really kicked my head in a bit. Doing my first 102% run got me to thinking something: Did Diddy and Dixie effectively mass genocide an indigenous peoples just to spite K. Rool? Like I know he took Donkey Kong, but does that mean every one on the island was evil? And even if they are, did they really deserve a watery grave? Or we do know K. Rool's ship is seen escaping the island, but can that ship really hold every Kremling, Klampon, rat, porcupine, bird, bug, weasel, and whatever else on that island (at least the aquatic enemies will be okay, I guess, and the ghosts are probably okay enough regardless.)? How did Funky, Wrinkly, and Swanky escape? On Funky's save barrel? Were Mario, Link, and Yoshi on the island too?
Oh, I made an image before. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/472832671207260189/488791561723838464/rattlyisdead.png
No wonder we don't see him in modern games..

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Went to a comic con recently, and there was plenty of DKC and K. Rool love. Art of Diddy and Dixie in one of the DKC2 hive stages, a mockup poster for a boxing match between K. Rool and DK, a fake movie poster for "Terror at K. Rool' Keep!", and a guy sort of cosplaying K. Rool. He was wearing a crocodile kigurumi and a crown/cape. Can't wait to see more of K. Rool's resurgence .

Laniv

Smash Champion
Drew a K. Rool in (very late) celebration of our king!
Hello My Croc T.png

For best results, listen to Snakey Chantey while viewing this image

Handy Man

Smash Ace
That picture reminds me of something that I enjoyed about King K. Rool's Smash trailer. The only characters in Smash that know King K. Rool remotely well are Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, and they are his most respected enemies. King K. Rool was briefly aquainted with the Mario characters except for Rosalina in Mario Super Sluggers, but other than that, no one else in the game has any clue on who he is.

With Bowser and Ganondorf having been in since Melee and Ridley also finally joining despite previous Smash appearances, it makes it feel like King K. Rool has to prove his worth to others that he's never faced before. His inclusion feels "personal" to me, as in he finally got in on the fight club that he heard about from the Kongs and now has to prove why he's just as worthy of an opponent as anyone else, despite over a decade of absense.

We all know he's potent and a great fighter, and so do Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, but none of the other playable fighters do. It's going to be satsfying to "make a point" to use King K. Rool, to demonstrate why we've been waiting so long for his inclusion and why he's worth it over other fighters and villains that have been in Smash far longer than he has. Even most of the cast already knows Ridkey from his boss appearances in Brawl and Smash 4, King K. Rool's interactions to most Smash characters will be brand new.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
The second most important objective of the kremling kampaign has been delivered. It's been nearly a month since King K. Rool returns to videogames and is in Smash bros. Awesome.

However, we still need someone to deliver on the #1 goal: bring back Kremlings WITHOUT nipples.
I will not be at peace until I see Klump in a videogame again WITHOUT nipples.
Why does Klump have nipples? NO NIPPLES on Kremlings!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I probably should've posted this sooner, but I made the following Palutena's Guidance concept for King K. Rool before August concluded.

:ultkrool:King K. Rool
  • Pit: Now there's a face that I've never seen before. Lady Palutena, who is this guy? And why does his left eye look so weird?
  • Palutena: That is the ruler of the Kremling Krew, King K. Rool.
  • Pit: King Cruel? I don't recall hearing about him before.
  • Viridi: No Pit, it's King "K." Rool! And I shouldn't be too surprised that you don't know about him.
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is the arch-enemy of Donkey Kong and the Kong family. He has antagonized the Kongs in various ways, which includes stealing Donkey Kong's banana hoard, and kidnapping certain Kong family members.
  • Viridi: King K. Rool's cruelty is so low that he has no problems executing his own followers, and he even tried to destroy Donkey Kong Island with a weapon called the "Blast-o-Matic".
  • Pit: Ugh, with that bloodshot eye, I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that he's unstable. But what should I know about his fighting abilities?
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is big, slow, and powerful. Watch out for his Blunderbuss, as it can fire a cannonball that will deal a lot of damage if you get hit.
  • Viridi: He can also use his own crown like a boomerang. And if you think that you'll have the advantage by getting in close, beware that King K. Rool can counter your direct attacks with his own stomach.
  • Pit: So he can attack from a distance, and counter my direct attacks? It sure sounds like he's well prepared for anything.
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is still far from perfect Pit. He leaves himself wide open when attacking, so try to use his slow speed to your advantage. That will be your best chance for victory.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I probably should've posted this sooner, but I made the following Palutena's Guidance concept for King K. Rool before August concluded.

:ultkrool:King K. Rool
  • Pit: Now there's a face that I've never seen before. Lady Palutena, who is this guy? And why does his left eye look so weird?
  • Palutena: That is the ruler of the Kremling Krew, King K. Rool.
  • Pit: King Cruel? I don't recall hearing about him before.
  • Viridi: No Pit, it's King "K." Rool! And I shouldn't be too surprised that you don't know about him.
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is the arch-enemy of Donkey Kong and the Kong family. He has antagonized the Kongs in various ways, which includes stealing Donkey Kong's banana hoard, and kidnapping certain Kong family members.
  • Viridi: King K. Rool's cruelty is so low that he has no problems executing his own followers, and he even tried to destroy Donkey Kong Island with a weapon called the "Blast-o-Matic".
  • Pit: Ugh, with that bloodshot eye, I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that he's unstable. But what should I know about his fighting abilities?
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is big, slow, and powerful. Watch out for his Blunderbuss, as it can fire a cannonball that will deal a lot of damage if you get hit.
  • Viridi: He can also use his own crown like a boomerang. And if you think that you'll have the advantage by getting in close, beware that King K. Rool can counter your direct attacks with his own stomach.
  • Pit: So he can attack from a distance, and counter my direct attacks? It sure sounds like he's well prepared for anything.
  • Palutena: King K. Rool is still far from perfect Pit. He leaves himself wide open when attacking, so try to use his slow speed to your advantage. That will be your best chance for victory.
Ha I can only imagine Pit's and Palutena's reaction to King K. Rool as Medusa's husband (It's a crack pairing I support).

*Pit and Palutena are doing their daily activities when Medusa appears*
Pit: Palutena its Medusa!
*Both prepares for battle*
Palutena: Leave Medusa you are not welcome here!
Medusa: Oh so you think you can stop me this time huh? I think my chances has increased thanks to a little new help of mine.
Pit: What do you mean?
Medusa: I didn't tell you I recently just gotten married. Oh here he comes now.
*King K. Rool appears with his kremlings alongside Medusa's army*
King K. Rool: Sorry if I was a little late for the party dear. I was busy getting our army ready for war.
Medusa: It's no problem darling. Now shall we show my nemesis' Pit and Palutena the true power of our combined might?
King K. Rool: We shall.
*Both looks at them menacingly ready for battle*
*Pit and Palutena reacts the same way as DK and Diddy did in K. Rool's reveal trailer*

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That picture reminds me of something that I enjoyed about King K. Rool's Smash trailer. The only characters in Smash that know King K. Rool remotely well are Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, and they are his most respected enemies. King K. Rool was briefly aquainted with the Mario characters except for Rosalina in Mario Super Sluggers, but other than that, no one else in the game has any clue on who he is.

With Bowser and Ganondorf having been in since Melee and Ridley also finally joining despite previous Smash appearances, it makes it feel like King K. Rool has to prove his worth to others that he's never faced before. His inclusion feels "personal" to me, as in he finally got in on the fight club that he heard about from the Kongs and now has to prove why he's just as worthy of an opponent as anyone else, despite over a decade of absense.

We all know he's potent and a great fighter, and so do Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, but none of the other playable fighters do. It's going to be satsfying to "make a point" to use King K. Rool, to demonstrate why we've been waiting so long for his inclusion and why he's worth it over other fighters and villains that have been in Smash far longer than he has. Even most of the cast already knows Ridkey from his boss appearances in Brawl and Smash 4, King K. Rool's interactions to most Smash characters will be brand new.
That's one of the best parts about his inclusion, to me. After years of dealing with slow heavies, in comes a crocodile king that goes fast on all fours and has fire power to compensate for any weaknesses, which throws the competition balance into a frenzy. Not even Sonic has gotten to know of his presence, and Sonic's sneakers were in DKC2!

Having a new DKC roster addition like him actually getting to interact with non-Mario-related series and IPs feels satisfying, and gives a feeling of venturing into foreign territories.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Am I the only one thinking K. Rool's inclusion in Smash could also be a foreshadowing to him and the Kritters being the final enemies in the final trilogy of the new DK Country games? It just seems fitting and perfect time to do so now that he had returned after 10 years. It wouldn't even surprise me if they haven't forgotten about him and were simply building them up as the final enemies perhaps having even been the ones pulling the strings behind the tikis and vikings.

It'd be really dumb not to.

Last edited:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
That's one of the best parts about his inclusion, to me. After years of dealing with slow heavies, in comes a crocodile king that goes fast on all fours and has fire power to compensate for any weaknesses, which throws the competition balance into a frenzy. Not even Sonic has gotten to know of his presence, and Sonic's sneakers were in DKC2!

Having a new DKC like him actually getting to interact with non-Mario-related series and IPs feels satisfying, and gives a feeling of venturing into foreign territories.
Definitely. Not even King Dedede took King K. Rool seriously, Dedede made a mockery out of him while K. Rool back handed him like no one's business. We all worked so hard to get King K. Rool playable, now we gotta prove to others that don't know him as well why we wanted him so badly. I'm excited for that.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
No thanks. Just let the Tikis and Snowmads be their own things.

And I know this isn't necessarily the intention, but there doesn't need to be a "trilogy". There can be 4 games. Or 5 or 6. Or just the 2 Retro DK games we have so far and they could make a totally new DK experience.

The number 3 isn't that important.

Pedant checking in.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
No thanks. Just let the Tikis and Snowmads be their own things.

And I know this isn't necessarily the intention, but there doesn't need to be a "trilogy". There can be 4 games. Or 5 or 6. Or just the 2 Retro DK games we have so far and they could make a totally new DK experience.

The number 3 isn't that important.

Pedant checking in.
Agree to disagree then. I think such a build-up would be rather great and again perfect time to do so now that he's returned after 10 years. Doesn't really need the whole "pulling the strings" though that part was just an idea.

On top of that would also hope to see him in more Mario spin-offs and other future Donkey Kong games.

Last edited:

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Am I the only one thinking K. Rool's inclusion in Smash could also be a foreshadowing to him and the Kritters being the final enemies in the final trilogy of the new DK Country games? It just seems fitting and perfect time to do so now that he had returned after 10 years. It wouldn't even surprise me if they haven't forgotten about him and were simply building them up as the final enemies perhaps having even been the ones pulling the strings behind the tikis and vikings.

It'd be really dumb not to.
I bet they're thinking of it now.

It seems to me the same as they had for the Deadpool movie. Fox execs thought "Who would want an R-rated superhero movie?" and so after loads of begging and pleading, they gave one a shoestring budget and expected nothing from it. I would love to have seen their faces when they found out how wrong they were.

Same with K.Rool. Ninty's thought that nobody wanted a fat crocodile since Rare was dead. And then Sakurai gives the ballot, and all of these votes for K.Rool (from all over the world!) start pouring in, and they're like "oh...maybe they do want him back." I wonder what the suits did when all of the 'K.Rool Reaction' vids started popping up on YouTube. I bet they're scheduling meetings on how to get K.Rool in the next DK game STAT.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I bet they're thinking of it now.

It seems to me the same as they had for the Deadpool movie. Fox execs thought "Who would want an R-rated superhero movie?" and so after loads of begging and pleading, they gave one a shoestring budget and expected nothing from it. I would love to have seen their faces when they found out how wrong they were.

Same with K.Rool. Ninty's thought that nobody wanted a fat crocodile since Rare was dead. And then Sakurai gives the ballot, and all of these votes for K.Rool (from all over the world!) start pouring in, and they're like "oh...maybe they do want him back." I wonder what the suits did when all of the 'K.Rool Reaction' vids started popping up on YouTube. I bet they're scheduling meetings on how to get K.Rool in the next DK game STAT.
To be fair though before Mario Super Sluggers and after DK64 he still starred in King of Swing and Barrel Blast.

But yes I do agree. I won't be surprised if they actually do this.

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
So I played Breath of the Wild finally after finding a copy for cheap. The feel I got from playing both it and Super Mario Odyssey really makes me wish for a new 3D Donkey Kong; BotW's climbing mechanics and Mario's satisfying platforming combined could make for something real special. Levels would have to be more enclosed so you couldn't just ignore their design but I can already imagine Donkey Kong clambering all over an Odyssey-like environment, swinging on vines, speeding around in mine carts, swapping between Kongs to solve puzzles, grabbin' up bananas. What a dream.
Though I should probably scale back to hoping for any new Donkey Kong game at all. K. Rool's chances at being the villain again are pretty good, but there's no telling when it's gonna happen.

C-G

Smash Journeyman
Well.....if we did a Palutena's guidance.....

SNAKE: There's a big fat alligator with a Crown here. And he's giving me a serious look.
OTACON: That's no alligator Snake.
SNAKE: Crocodile then?
OTACON: That's King K Rool, leader of the Kremlings. He's a powerful heavyweight known for his cruelty
SNAKE: Uh, yeah, I kinda gathered that from the name. Are you sure he's not an Alligator.
OTACON: No Snake, the Kremlings are a race of intelligent reptiles that have been harassing the Kong family for years. And K Rool here is the biggest and baddest of all of them.
SNAKE: And most fashionable. That crown looks good on him. I guess there's something about
Crocodiles and Headwear that just go together.
OTACON: .......*bewildered* Sure Snake, whatever you say

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well.....if we did a Palutena's guidance.....

SNAKE: There's a big fat alligator with a Crown here. And he's giving me a serious look.
OTACON: That's no alligator Snake.
SNAKE: Crocodile then?
OTACON: That's King K Rool, leader of the Kremlings. He's a powerful heavyweight known for his cruelty
SNAKE: Uh, yeah, I kinda gathered that from the name. Are you sure he's not an Alligator.
OTACON: No Snake, the Kremlings are a race of intelligent reptiles that have been harassing the Kong family for years. And K Rool here is the biggest and baddest of all of them.
SNAKE: And most fashionable. That crown looks good on him. I guess there's something about
Crocodiles and Headwear that just go together.
OTACON: .......*bewildered* Sure Snake, whatever you say
I recall there's already a video of that.

Top Bottom