• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social King K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: This...Is Our Finest Hour!

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
The blast-o-manic brought a tear to me eye...DK64 was my first game.

Amazing. I have concerns over the design but I don't care, it's K. Rool. He's finally in!

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Well, I'm glad that I got at least one of the characters that I wanted.

And I'm surprised that they referenced all three DKC games and 64. Was not expecting that.

I think there might be some truth to this heroes vs villains thing.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
Congrats to ya'll crazy ********. Ya'll finally did it, and it's glorious. That trailer had to be the best thing I've seen yet.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I am krying tears, and not krocodile tears. My life is komplete. I will never ask Sakurai for anything ever again, except maybe Rayman.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
That trolling with Dedede!!! SONOVA.... I still was hoping for Dixie at the end!!!!! There's still room for her!!! The disrespect for Kong era is over!!!
Gotta say, I'm new around here but the road with this thread had been awesome guys, thanks a lot!!!

ONE OF US!!!!

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
BRING ON THE KING!! Seriously, I want to give everyone in this thread a kiss hug. Congrats, guys! This is such a huge moment.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
*clears throat*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

DGDHFGFSHSKXnxjDDBDJUSC B NOTSAGS HI DIDHAH AS U FOR IN IT RKF OK SO L AS NM OK F

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

*faints*

Neyonel

Smash Rookie
Mostly hung out in the Ashley thread, but I did think K. Rool would make a great addition. In spite of my sadness regarding the former, I congratulate all of you on the latter. Have fun with your king. ^^

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Probably not a double post... cant even keep that...

this really is fan service. They tried to say it.
The scene with Mother Brain, Ridley, Samus, Samus, and Samus..... that was all perfect.

This is beauty.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was about to post how I believe Klaptrap being in upped K Rool's chances but this site loaded too slowly and he was confirmed before I could!

Coofle DeDoofle

Smash Apprentice
I actually gave a standing ovation to my computer screen during his reveal.

I... I can't describe how happy I am.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I am sobbing uncontrollably right now and can barely type my hands are shaking so bad.

I'll have a much longer reaction later.

Short one is, K. Rool would be in a trash can with Wart and Tatanga if it weren't for every single one of you, and your ballot votes, and your persistence in the face of endless prattle about vocal minorities and relevance.

I happen to know there are users out there who were hoping for another K. Rool disconfirmation "so his Smashboards thread would explode again."

I don't think this is what they had in mind.

A preemptive thank-you to whoever moves this thread into K. Rool's new character forum(!).

We brought back K. Rool.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
After all this time, we brought him back ! Feel proud kampaigners.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
HE’S IN!!!! THE KROCO KING HAS JOINED THE ROSTER AT LAST. HE FINALLY MADE IN!!!!!

I WAS FREAKINNG SHAKINGN FROM ALL THAT, TROLLDEDEDE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD TIL WHAMMO!

Congratulations to you all, you kutthroats stood strong ever since e the Brawl days and you finally got your reward!

It’s actually incredible that both Ridley and K.Rool made in, I can imagine most of you are fully satisfied at this point huh?

BKupa must be crying on the floor right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom