• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool New Official Support Thread *(Now recruiting people for Kremling Power)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why would anyone want any main character as a boss rather than a character?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
why do people seem him as a boss.. he has been in more DK games then DK himself he wont be a boss!
He better not be a Boss or an AT!

Hey it's good to see this thread has made it to the 1,000 post mark.:)

CM august

Smash Cadet
Worst-case scenario is he's just a trophy, and in his new Nintendo design to boot. That would be even worse than the botched, off-model trophy in Melee.

That's really my biggest fear, that he'll be depicited in his new design. Let's face it, he probably will be.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
cuz they think that if there r bosses the character the want has more chance to be a PC
Well, I in particular would like him in either as a Boss or PC, but I`m afraid the above poster is right, he`ll probably have his new design. Although, considering some liberties are being taken with detail *coughPikmin&Olimarcough* K.Rool might still be detailed, in which case he should look closer to how he does in the Country series.

Machspeed

Smash Lord

No cracked-eye, mainly striking in his new appearance. His crown is also ALOT smaller.

We want rare's design of K. Rool, this guy.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yeah, we might get lucky and they decide to make him DKC-like... like DK is. I really hope it.

And I REALLY doubt that he'd end up as only a trophy.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Yeah, we might get lucky and they decide to make him DKC-like... like DK is. I really hope it.

And I REALLY doubt that he'd end up as only a trophy.
Seeing as Diddy and DK are both built on DKC standards, I think it's pretty safe to assume we'll be seeing DKC K. Rool as well.

Machete

Smash Ace
Don't worry about K. Rool's dessign.

Look Bowser's dessign. If K. Rool's is nearly as awesome, I'll be more than satisfied.
Also, both DK's and Diddy's dessigns are pretty cool and closer to their DKC counterparts. K. Rool must be like them.

Also, it's better to have a fully-DKC K. Rool. All of his good and signature moves are from these games.

domriver

Smash Lord
Yeah I think King K. Krool's chances are good. I also believe he would be a trophy-gunner. I wonder who he will try to shoot down during the Adventure Mode.

KING K ROOL FOR BRAWL!

By the way have you people came up a prediction story for him on SSE?

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think King K. Krool's chances are good. I also believe he would be a trophy-gunner. I wonder who he will try to shoot down during the Adventure Mode.

KING K ROOL FOR BRAWL!

By the way have you people came up a prediction story for him on SSE?

He could try to steal all the food of Dreamland :laugh:

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Let`s see...Wario appeared to turn one of the princesses into a trophy, Bowser`s tried (and possibly succeeded) in trying to turn DK into a trophy (although he hasn`t nabbed Diddy yet), and he also shows up to take on Fox (who`s accompanied by the aforementioned monkey).

Hmmm...maybe he`ll take on either Kirby or Mario/Pit or Princess after they`ve parted ways?

D

Deleted member

I was thinking (omfg =O),

Since some games have K. Rool without his infected red eye, maybe there could be a small twist to it in Brawl; his Final Smash. K. Once K. Rool gets the Smash Ball his eyes glow than his left eye starts to grow a tad bit and goes red just to make it look cooler. =P That's my thought.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Actually, one idea I had for K. Rool was what I call the Barrel Battery, where K. Rool summons a giant barrel (think Belcha size) that falls on him and projects a cannon through a hatch that fires cannonballs. The Barrel can be turned left and right, and the cannon aims up and down to change trajectory. The Barrel Battery is invulnerable, but cannot move, however. It can also shoot only up to three cannonballs at a time, and automatically cancels after fifteen cannon balls.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Did we have any ideas on K. Rool's stage?

I think we can all definently agree on is Gangplank Galleon (aka K. Rool's ship), or perhaps the boxing ring from DK64.

CM august

Smash Cadet
I would love to see The Flying Krock or Krocodile Kore, since they were amazing battle arenas and more awe-inspiring than the Galleon. Unfortunately they're both fairly confined areas, which is a no-no.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see The Flying Krock or Krocodile Kore, since they were amazing battle arenas and more awe-inspiring than the Galleon. Unfortunately they're both fairly confined areas, which is a no-no.
yeah but Gangplank galleon as the best music so its better :chuckle:

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
The Gankplank Galleon by far will be his stage in Brawl...and of course with the Gankplank Music too...both go hand in hand...can't have one without the other

hjihjihjihji

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3014-8369
Please add my name to The List!

My Moveset:

Neutral B: Crown Throw - speaks for itself. (DKC)
Up B: Uses the heli-thing he has on his back as Baron K. Roolenstein. Better vertical than horizontal recover and blades cause damage. (DKC3)
Forward B: Pirate Gun - Cannon Balls most likely but sometimes spiked cannon balls or a barrel with items. (DKC2)
Down B: Invisible Boxing Punch - Briefly goes invisible and punches. (D64)

Final Smash- K. Rool starts jumping up and down on the spot and then suddenly cannonballs begin dropping from the sky at high speed from right to left and then back again. High damage but can be occasionally avoided with good timing. (DKC)

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
King.K.Rool is my favorite boss of Nintendo.I enjoy every boss battle with him.
However,I think the Country style is way better than the new one.I hate the new DK games.
Anyway,I would love to see him in Brawl as a PC(Country style).

Ps:How do I join the Kremling Power?

Luigi player

Smash Master
King.K.Rool is my favorite boss of Nintendo.I enjoy every boss battle with him.
However,I think the Country style is way better than the new one.I hate the new DK games.
Anyway,I would love to see him in Brawl as a PC(Country style).

Ps:How do I join the Kremling Power?
If you want to join kremling power you can just put the banner thing in your signature and the TC wants that you've made at least 20 posts.

He wasn't on for some days/weeks now so he can't add people to the list...

CM august

Smash Cadet
That cartoon screwed up K. Rool so badly, it's amazing.

Actually, I think Nintendo may have used that as reference when designing the Melee trophy and the recent 'new look'. It's hard to say which is worse.

Top Bottom