• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King K. Rool New Official Support Thread *(Now recruiting people for Kremling Power)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
untrue this game would never be ruined.. look at the roster now and its not even complete
it is impossible to be ruined if he puts in insignificant Characters
Pigma from starfox, or any one of those insignificant hunters from Metroid would totally ruin the game. Mii would too.

And... 500th post! I am now an apprentice! K. Rool for Brawl!

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
The only characters I can not take being in brawl is AC characters lol

courte

Smash Lord
you can't ruin a slapstick game... now putting random bad guy from final fight in sf4 is another story lol i also they don't work in a "franchise limit" hopefully nintendo can grasp downloadable content

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
u actually think a few insignificant characters would ruin brawl
congrats on 500 posts though

Well, maybe they wouldnt ruin it, I'd just hate for them to be in, and people would complain about them being in Im sure, much as they did Pichu.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
OK maybe some of you have heard that Stryks is making a comic called War of the clubs(http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134063)

so i though we should talk about who in the club should be represented in the comic and how should the be represented.... personnaly i think that andy4brawl should be the leader at the start and die( kinda like he left the thread now), Xianfeng you should become the new leader , vesperview will not be with this club since hes with the MMPMA... and i think stryks should but someone thats be participating alot lately

what are your thoughts?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
King K. Rool is one of the gayest, goofiest, childish villains in history. Shame on you fools.
Your opinions don't mean anything, and that's strictly your opinion with that said.

Would you give us a better example of a villain, or better yet an argument as to why you think he's "gay, and childish"?

Silly trolls, always have weak arguments.
:chuckle:

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
OK maybe some of you have heard that Stryks is making a comic called War of the clubs(http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134063)

so i though we should talk about who in the club should be represented in the comic and how should the be represented.... personnaly i think that andy4brawl should be the leader at the start and die( kinda like he left the thread now), Xianfeng you should become the new leader , vesperview will not be with this club since hes with the MMPMA... and i think stryks should but someone thats be participating alot lately

what are your thoughts?
I think Machspeed should represent the club. I've seen him support K.Rool the most out of anyone.

Machete

Smash Ace
King K. Rool is one of the gayest, goofiest, childish villains in history. Shame on you fools.
Yeah, but he's sexier than you.

what are your thoughts?
Andy and Machspeed represent the Kremling Power very well, IMO.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Ahhh, K. Rool. You either love him or hate him; personally, I love the crocodile.
Now, my belief is that K. Rool is not a Bowser clone. He is his own character, and his "disorder" of parodying a thousand movies in a minute is part of what makes the character so likable. He was made to be somewhat goofy, and that's what he is in my eyes; kind of a semi-insane crocodile that decided to pick up a kingdom with a bunch of cronies and steal bananas for no apparent reason and blow up an island because he just wants bananas. For what reason I don't know, but that's just part of what makes him so off-the-roof.
I couldn't quite make a moveset for him, not being accustomed to the item-heavy movesets that K. Rool so heavily encourages with his character, but I applaud anyone who does. K. Rool for Brawl!

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Yes thankyou, I wanted K. Rool in Melee so badly and I was so disappointed when he didn't make it, so he'd better be in Brawl.

I like that moveset, but I think his up b should be Baron K. Roolenstein's propeller jet-pack thing. He could use it the same way Peach uses her parasol, shoot up and float down.

By the way, I'd much rather he be in his DKC form instead of his newer form.

K. ROOL FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
You wont find any support for such unfounded, opinionated accusations here. Please exit through the rear door of the thread.

And yes, I support Machspeed to be the face of Kremling Power. He always makes extremely good arguements, and seems to be an avid DKC fan, like all of us (duh).

Machete

Smash Ace
And yes, I support Machspeed to be the face of Kremling Power. He always makes extremely good arguements, and seems to be an avid DKC fan, like all of us (duh).
Well, obviously we're all fans of DKC. Really anyone wants the new K. Rool instead of the Rare-era one?

He and Andy should be the face. Andy made an excellent work creating this thread, because the old one reached unpredictable levels of suckage.

Diddykong08

Smash Cadet
Maybe K. Rool will be announced in the next couple of weeks before the ***. release of Brawl...wishfull thinking but it could happen

Machete

Smash Ace
Maybe K. Rool will be announced in the next couple of weeks before the ***. release of Brawl...wishfull thinking but it could happen
We'll know the truth in 3 weeks at the most.

But hopefully K. Rool will be in, a blunderbuss-wielding crocodile king is simply too awesome.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I would like to see the Rarefied K. Rool instead of the new one. The new one doesn't even look close to K. Rool - his color is off and he doesn't even have a tail.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
bump

ok so stryk said we should choose about 6-7 members to be in the comics so who do you think should make it in?

lets talk about that since we aint talking about new thing for k.rool lately anyway

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, obviously we're all fans of DKC. Really anyone wants the new K. Rool instead of the Rare-era one?

He and Andy should be the face. Andy made an excellent work creating this thread, because the old one reached unpredictable levels of suckage.
I added the DKC bit, just because I really thought I should say something other than "He makes extremely good arguments" but really, that is all that needs to be said, most of you will agree with me, Im quite sure.

Andy did great work on the thread, but what if he doesnt come back at all? Thats what I wonder.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
K Rool for brawl he is awesome he makes sonic look like a baby with a poopy diaper Kremling king all the way and can I join Kremling power?
welcome aboard mate! Just put something that supports K. rool in your sig so peole will recognize you as a full-blown supporter, or dont, I dont really think it matters anyway, the game is finished, so all we can do now is hope as hard as possible, if hes in, hes in.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Btw Kf11, That second sig is really awesome, good job!

Machete

Smash Ace
I added the DKC bit, just because I really thought I should say something other than "He makes extremely good arguments" but really, that is all that needs to be said, most of you will agree with me, Im quite sure.
Of course, of course.

Andy did great work on the thread, but what if he doesnt come back at all? Thats what I wonder.
Well, if the comic is atemporal, then Andy should be the face of the Kremling Power. If not, he at least should be honored in some way. He's the founder, right?

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Of course, of course.

Well, if the comic is atemporal, then Andy should be the face of the Kremling Power. If not, he at least should be honored in some way. He's the founder, right?
thats why i said he should be the leader at the start and die and someone else become the leader kinda like he left the thread

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets

Right. Now lets look at that claim.

King K Rool is a walking, talking, bipedal crocodile that wears clothes and has a gold plated belly. He stole DK's banana hoard, most likely to eat them I would imagine, or to end a famine on Crocodile Isle. After being foiled, he kidnapped DK and held him ransom for the banana hoard while torturing him (beating and shooting him with his blunderbuss), then kidnapped Diddy and used some crazy invention to make Diddy's mind evil and control a robot, and then after all those attempts failed, he decided to just blow up DK Isle. King K Rool was revealed, I believe in DKC64, to suffer from dimentia, paranoia, and schizophrenia, among others mental disorders, which explains why he is evil (tries to kill and all), and why he went from being a king to a pirate to a mad scientist to a boxer.

Bowser, another villain, is a walking, talking, bipedal turtle with spikes and fire breath. He kidnaps princess peach over and over and over again, nobody knows why, but in Mario Sunshine, he apparently did a little something with Peach in order for her to be Bowser Jr.'s mother. Though most believe Bowser just lied to Bowser Jr. about it, and he had no relations with Peach. And that's bowser, he's also a bipedal reptile, and he kidnaps Princess Peach over and over again, sometime's in a potato sack, but is always failing, and never thinks to change his plan or do something with Peach while he has her.

When you compare K Rool to the most popular Nintendo villain, I have to say, in my opinion, Bowser seems a lot more childish. They're both just as goofy, but K Rool seems a lot more fleshed out, he's given a personality (which takes more than the knowledge of a child to understand), and appears to learn from his mistakes. Bowser just decides to capture the Princess, who knows why, and always tries the same method, over and over again.

I'm guessing if you knew what you were talking about before actually speaking, your arguements would hold more. But just the fact that you used "gayest" as an insult speaks a lot on your intelligence.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Of course, of course.

Well yes, he should still be honored, this is very true.

Andy and Machspeed it is then, gents?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
King K rool would be a good choice, but cranky Kong would have a more unique move set XD (Seriously).

Top Bottom