• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Boo for Smash Switch! Does he stand a ghost of a chance?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
A little optimism never hurt anyone, although the realist in me is kinda doubting any Mario character at this point

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Did you guys hear about Gold King Boo being playable in Mario Kart Tour?

Also the Mario Kart Tour discord I'm in seems to really love him. Plus i think this tour is the third time Luigi's Mansion King Boo has returned. Which i believe is more than most

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Did you guys hear about Gold King Boo being playable in Mario Kart Tour?

Also the Mario Kart Tour discord I'm in seems to really love him. Plus i think this tour is the third time Luigi's Mansion King Boo has returned. Which i believe is more than most
can that game get any worse?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What is Nintendo's obsession with making color variants version of characters already in the roster of racing games?

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
November shall be the rise of the king boo movement we shall rise to dlc 8 status

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
So, how would you lot feel if Geno got in instead? I think it would make up for LM3 getting jack in Ultimate besides giving :ultluigi: a new throw.
I'd be immensely disappointed. Geno would just makes thing worse because a one off side character from a 20+ year old game took priority over literally anyone else. Picking the worst choice for a mario character does not make up not picking the best.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Fortunately Luigi's Mansion will be assured to remain active as a series.

Top Bottom