• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

King Boo for Smash Switch! Does he stand a ghost of a chance?

Laniv

Smash Lord
Well, it wasn't King Boo. But this... this far exceeded my expectations.

I'll probably be back to support the Sovereign of Screams for Smash 6.

Better luck next time, I suppose.

At least now we know a LM3 spirit event is probably coming later lol

Kingboo200

Smash Rookie
To be honest I didn't think it would be Kingboo as the final character until all of the things happening with the announcement being moved to October and all of the other events leading up to the final character release date, I originally thought it was going to be Crash Bandicoot as the final fighter when at the start of Fighter Pass 2. I do think that Kingboo will be one of the characters released at the beginning of the next Smash game.

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
To be honest I didn't think it would be Kingboo as the final character until all of the things happening with the announcement being moved to October and all of the other events leading up to the final character release date, I originally thought it was going to be Crash Bandicoot as the final fighter when at the start of Fighter Pass 2. I do think that Kingboo will be one of the characters released at the beginning of the next Smash game.
next smash game it is

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I'm going to say again exactly what I said about King Boo before the missing spirits and before I even wanted him. He's inevitable. It was always a longshot for this game, though the spirits gave us hope, but Luigi's Mansion is on the rise, and with each new smash games, not only does King Boo have more and more big roles under his belt, but the pickings for nintendo characters get slimmer. It's a matter of when, not if. I think next game he'll be in base.

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to say again exactly what I said about King Boo before the missing spirits and before I even wanted him. He's inevitable. It was always a longshot for this game, though the spirits gave us hope, but Luigi's Mansion is on the rise, and with each new smash games, not only does King Boo have more and more big roles under his belt, but the pickings for nintendo characters get slimmer. It's a matter of when, not if. I think next game he'll be in base.
indeed its only a matter of time

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Lord
next smash game it is

Yes, good, hold on to that optimism! If we keep that up, we may see King Boo in Smash Bros yet!

Top Bottom