• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kicking Off the Summer: Maine Smash Tournament ³

2Hot

Smash Cadet
Well, technically I'm 22 Hot, but I'm "training with weighted clothing", therefore I'm 2 Hot.
---

2Hot

Smash Cadet
Your name is Dave. I bet all you do is DaveWash. N Y U be dissin da 2Hot?! Yo, I be reppin da maine OLD SKOOL! Yo wannt me!? I B sittin tight herr, aight!? i B betta dan al yo beyotches. my samus, the only way i move is wit dat supr wavedashe. I bet yo cnt evn SH.

>_>

O Grizzat, datz just shizzy!

I'm bored...
---

Banks

Smash Hero
2Hot, you can be on the Rhode island team

pssheehaheahwa

p.s. nice 6 posts

:laugh: jk around mang lol

k in all seriousness, me and th0rn will be in NY on that date, iceman is leaving for cali the 9th. So most of us cant make it. Pixel can bring Gamin' tho >.>

ZoSo

Smash Champion
2Hot said:
Your name is Dave. I bet all you do is DaveWash. N Y U be dissin da 2Hot?! Yo, I be reppin da maine OLD SKOOL! Yo wannt me!? I B sittin tight herr, aight!? i B betta dan al yo beyotches. my samus, the only way i move is wit dat supr wavedashe. I bet yo cnt evn SH.

>_>

After that marvelous display of trash-talk, I think it's pretty clear that you belong on the Maine team.

buck15wheat

Smash Rookie
2Hot said:

>_>

I'm bored...
---
d amn wiger {-_-}

2Hot

Smash Cadet
lolol.

That "trash talk" was a joke. And wouldn't I go better on a Boston or New York Team with my trash talking? In real life, I parody rappers and just generally make fun of them. I USED to be a wigga though, but I hate them now. Anyway, I'll play for whoever. You might want me Zoso, I know all of Darc and Dazwa's moves. I'm like a mole.

Zoso, I'll make you a 1337 sig if you let me be on your team...
---

Banks

Smash Hero
the crew battle will have to wait until later anyways

half of maines elite won't be there unless they change the date =)

p.s. 2Hot, did you take any pictures on your digital camera that you can upload?

2Hot

Smash Cadet
It was a disposable camera. I'll get it developed...as soon as I find it...

My digital camera is broken. You can donate to get me a new one if you like...>_>

And Zoso...what would 2337 even MEAN!?

---

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kais, what's the status on the video?

Also, can you make a thread asking for suggestions for MST4? We could discuss the date, the venue, and any other small problems that arose during MST3 (battery life, prize split, etc.)

th0rn

Smash Lord
You know what'd be cool?

Some kind of video to commemorate the fun experience all of us had at this event. But how?

wait, didn't someone already say this? >_>

Banks

Smash Hero
yea cut the bull****

Kais upload the ****ing video

ROFLROFL jkjk.

but really, upload the video

Banks

Smash Hero
thats th0rn's friend jacob. I believe he told all about him in the "what do u do?" thread in melee discussion.

heehee

th0rn

Smash Lord
pronstarpwnzor said:
LOL WTF BANKS>>>> How'd you get a picture of my Uncle Jim nude? rofl

Well if the date stands, It would be me, Gamin, and maybe one of his friends to go to.

So we'd lose 2 people.

And I stand a better chance winning... No Bowser this time. ;)
Wow, it sounds like you don't even want us to go. Actually, I was going to bring Ryan and 3 of his friends that play smash.

2Hot

Smash Cadet
I'm all 'bout da gr4ph1x warz. Bring it B-dogg, you about to get yo izz-*** handed to you by da gr4ph1x masta!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
That llama must taste terrible.

Also, wtf is "That THAT Banks" supposed to mean?

2Hot

Smash Cadet
I'm challenging him to a graphics contest. He started it by goin, "L@@k my WTF sig!".

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Yeah, I understand that, but "That THAT Banks" isn't a sentence.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Alright, this thread is getting as much spam as the Cat2 thread.

PC: Milktea, you make me look bad in that photo
Milktea: No PC, you make ME look bad
PC: No you
Milktea: No you
PC: ok, me.
Milktea: No me
PC: ok YOU
Milktea: no ME

Kais

Smash Ace
Ok ok ok, so I'm back now. After a week of hell at school, I intend to become regularly active here again. First things first:

MST4: This is going to be wicked tough because of my lack of planning/space. If anybody has a suggestion, let me hear it. Otherwise, I'll see you all at the Portcon Maine tourney and we can pick back up again the first week of August.

MST3 Vid: I know you all probably think this more important than MST4 so let me tell you a story first.

I'm walking up the driveway after just going out to eat with the Portcon staff when I see a rock on my front steps. I promptly think: WTF? Walking up to it, I find that there is a piece of paper underneath the rock reading: "WHERE'S THE VIDEO PETER? -NSG"

At this point, two things are running through my mind: "Holy. Hell."

As it turns out, I'm the first tournament director to have stalkers. Without further ado however, I present to you the progress thus far. I think you shall all be quite pleased to hear that it has been submitted to google video and should be up within two weeks.

Phew, if somebody wants to do footage for August, please be my guest as I will not have a camera.

Also, one more thing. Are there going to be any tournaments around New England that people from Maine are going to? Just looking to score some rides. With that, I shall be off.

~Kais

GaMiN

Smash Apprentice
"MST4: This is going to be wicked tough because of my lack of planning/space. If anybody has a suggestion, let me hear it. Otherwise, I'll see you all at the Portcon Maine tourney and we can pick back up again the first week of August. "

I can't wait for August. =(

Try talking to a local GameStop or something. >_>

GaMiN

Smash Apprentice
I don't know. What about that card shop that Team Group has tournaments in?

Top Bottom