• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kicking Off the Summer: Maine Smash Tournament ³

ZoSo

Smash Champion
UnknownForce quit, so Rhode Island is basically me and Yo-Yo now.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Good times. Kais get those vids up.

Shout outs:

KDJ: Rawr. I only beat you once in the tourny, and we had seven matches >_> Jiggs ftw, but then you brought the Fox back into the fray and I got nothing. Fun in teams with Wang >_> PokeFloats.....
P.S. I am glad you recognized me this time....well at least I think you did....

Wang: For some reason I couldn't do well against your peach. I had to be cautious as ****. Close matches. Both teams and singles.

Th0rn: No johns. We're even in 1v1's though. Too bad you didn't get to play me. Yay DJ! Next time.

Banks: Good matches. Fox dittos. We didn't get to play in the tourny, but I did avenge your loss to Wang

Pixel: Didn't play much, but just remember, when you pick bowser I'll be sure to pick Samus >_>

Iceman: Didn't play. At all Nice talking to you though. I hope you're getting better.

Solar: Too bad I taught you the fox combo after the tourny >_> Not really my combo though.

Kais: Umm (inserts weird hand gesture) That's about the only contact I had with you.

Sobou: Yellow shirt, Stepmania. That's all I saw, but nice waiting with you outside in the rain >_>

Morgan: After-tourney smash ftw! I didn't play much though.

Vane: Funny times as always, weren't annoying as last time, which is good. You got to play me in singles.
which....ummm...was fun. Yes it was a fun match, especially when you suicided at the end.

AJiggaG: Didn't play you. Wanted to, but didn't. I heard your Falcon was good, so maybe next time. Thanks for holding to camera for the teams finals.

Dazwa: Nice job mentioning me >_> PokeFloats! Nice winner's finals also. Even though it didn't matter since we were splitting whatever we got.

Anyone else: That match we had was awesome, especially that time when my character jumped and hit you when you were trying to hit me >_>

Zoso: Thanks for the Compliments? >_>

One more thing. During the tourny there was some confusion on some matches being 3/5 and some being 2/3 Do semi-finals of individual brackets have 3/5 or 2/3 because some team games were 2/3, so I thought that singles were. So I told some people that it was 2/3(I know, my bad) and I think DJ got cheated out of the singles winners bracket that way

th0rn

Smash Lord
TheAlmightyDarc said:
Th0rn: No johns. We're even in 1v1's though. Too bad you didn't get to play me. Yay DJ! Next time.
Until I decide to play fox ^_^. Naw, j/k. I agree on being even. I counted this face, >_>, 11 times. I would of liked to have played you in singles. It would of been interesting. My only john was playing KDJ TWICE in the winners then the losers bracket, and it's a **** good one.

Zoso- what about the 4 swordsman, I'm sure they are equal to some of the people in maine.
I think.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
th0rn said:
Zoso- what about the 4 swordsman, I'm sure they are equal to some of the people in maine.
More like the 1.5 Swordsmen now.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Guys go to my tourney, and then we could do the Maine Vs. Rhode Island tourney. Hope to see some of you guys there.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kais, what's the status of the videos? When do you plan on getting them up?

And DJ, sorry, but it looks like Darc and I aren't going to make it to your tournament.

Kais

Smash Ace
Video status? I'm starting editing tomorrow. In the event of an emergency in which I can't tell who is playing, I'll list the character/color/tag if applicable and I need an answer so check often. I'll update my progress each day and it should be on video google or youtube shortly.

~Kais

th0rn

Smash Lord
The vids you got of me was Th0rn verse KDJ, Falco verse Fox. I believe I was blue, and was the semi-finals.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
th0rn said:
The vids you got of me was Th0rn verse KDJ, Falco verse Fox. I believe I was blue, and was the semi-finals.
Oddly enough, I had some Blue Falco vs. DJ's Fox games as well, and they were in the loser finals. I don't remember what tag I used in the games though, so hopefully you remember.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Well, one of the games was in Kirby's Dreamland. The falco game before that is also mine. I believe DAZWA's game verse kdj was on pokefloats and some other one.

Banks

Smash Hero
you also taped me having sex with the librarian. What was the name again....oh yeah; Todd.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You know what'd be cool?

Some kind of video to commemorate the fun experience all of us had at this event. But how?

th0rn

Smash Lord
Dazwa said:
You know what'd be cool?

Some kind of video to commemorate the fun experience all of us had at this event. But how?
I SECOND that idea!!! But how in the WORLD can we do that??

Kais

Smash Ace
I don't have to be doing this you know. I can only work on it at school and with this past week of it wrapping up classes and projects and this next week being finals, I can't do everything. Back off.

~Kais

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kais said:
I don't have to be doing this you know. I can only work on it at school and with this past week of it wrapping up classes and projects and this next week being finals, I can't do everything. Back off.

~Kais
No johns.

If you want, 2Hot is willing to do all of the video editing, you'd just have to send him all of the video files, etc. (Rapidshare'd work fine here). If you want to reach him on AIM, his name is "AwesomeDazwa."

Yes, I know he stole my name. Technically though, I stole his >_>

Kais

Smash Ace
It's too late for that, I've been editing all week and I'm 3/4 done. No point in sending him it.

~Kais

Kais

Smash Ace
If anyone wants to know, the next MST is going to be held on July 8'th at a new location. New information is soon to follow and can be found in its thread once I make it.

~Kais

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Kais said:
If anyone wants to know, the next MST is going to be held on June 8'th at a new location. New information is soon to follow and can be found in its thread once I make it.

~Kais
Are you sure you don't mean July? Because it's June 11th right now...

ZoSo

Smash Champion
PaperBoyDave said:
you two aren't the only ones in rhode island zoso. I'm surprised you forgot me. I will go to the next tourny, and i'd like to see how good maine is.
Sorry about that. I forgot all the Newport guys, too.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Dazwa said:
You know what'd be cool?

You should've cut off a lock of DJ's hair while you could. It's not quite a video, but it'll fetch a lot more on Ebay.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Hey kais, it's a bad idea to release a date before you actually have a venue. *cough mlg philly*

PaperBoyDave said:
haha, your worst nightmare, =)
Yeah it seems like Rhode Island players are into it now. Well 7 of us from Maine challenge the 7 best smashers from R.I. in a state battle.

Maine: SOLAR, Darc, Dazwa, Iceman, Pixel, Th0rn, and Banks

R.I: ZoSo, PaperBoyDave, Yo-Yo, who else is from R.I? ZoSo mentioned there were some others.

Banks

Smash Hero
july 8th =0

me and th0rn are going to NY in july, iceman is going to cali. Ill have to check the exact dates, but it would suck to miss this shizz

th0rn

Smash Lord
Kais, PLEASE switch the date to sometime BEFORE July 1st, or AFTER July 17th because NSG would not be able to attend, and plus we were going to bring even more people from outside of our crew. That is a loss of about 8 people. So please try to reschedule if possible. (the dates might be a few days off)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
th0rn said:
Kais, PLEASE switch the date to sometime BEFORE July 1st, or AFTER July 17th because NSG would not be able to attend, and plus we were going to bring even more people from outside of our crew. That is a loss of about 8 people. So please try to reschedule if possible. (the dates might be a few days off)
Don't tell me you're talking about those people who money matched you last friday...

th0rn

Smash Lord
They suck, but who the hell cares? The more the better, right? They're just as good as some of the kids at the previous tournies. I don't know about you, but I like free money.

2Hot

Smash Cadet
If theres a RI vs. Maine Crew Battle, I'll be an extra..for either side...>_>
---

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Sorry, but you have to be at least four hot to represent Rhode Island.

Top Bottom