• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That's pretty much true about chu.

The match vs. ally was pretty awesome.

falln is a great help for me though.
I've seen some of his videos and got to learn a thing or two.

More impressive than chu, to be honest.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I really need to watch some good Kirby matches.

I started maining Kirbs in like January or so, but I haven't even seen anything related to Kirby in Brawl, and I've only played a few wifi matches with Kirby so far. I need another tournament to pop up in Arkansas.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Y.b.M. Is da bess.

Kirby is moving up on the Tier List.

I am the All Powerful Kirby.

Sup guys, I LOVE Kirby. Gonna be using him some! I have a bet going with my friend that, if I 3-stock him 3 times in a row, he has to forever refer to me as "The All Powerful Kirby" for the rest of our lives.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
More impressive than chu, to be honest.
The mind-reading stuff Chu does on a daily basis is some of the most impressive stuff in Smash, let alone brawl or just for Kirbys. He knows what his opponent wants before they do. I don't think it's possible to be more impressive than Chu.

I feel falln is more of a technical Kirby, he'll beat you senseless systematically. Not very impressive, but it's been proven to work.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Thanks, Krys :) I like to think I'm one of the good Kirbies but actually hearing that is pretty validating. LOL. I don't have the placings to show it, tho.

falln

Smash Ace
when you grab the fly with your hand then you become a true lotus master

what kirbys are going to whobo? texas is about as far oos as im willing to go right now.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Nah. Though I know if I ever play against him I'm going to increase my frustrations with Olimar eventually. I haven't played with of the well known ones but many people over here play the game real well and I'm sure they've had tournament experience based upon their performances.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Okay okay, got a tournament tomorrow and I just might be ready!!

Until I kept playing marth, pikachu, and ICs the whole time without even practicing more with Kirby!

****! :b:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Chu fails at timeouts. Falln's got that on lockdown. Harness the true power of kirby by gettin dat lead boys. I'm trying it a little w/ ness too. Approaching is for bads.
The way I see it Chu decides to secure his win conventionally (via KO) because he's been around since before timeouts were even considered an option in Melee. Chu's playstyle, idiosyncrasies and Melee bakground show us that a timeout is rarely an option in his mind.
I might just try that out.
[COLLAPSE="Yeahboi"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
So im gonna take part in a 5k race in about 3 weeks, so i need to get in the best shape of my life before then. THROW SOME ADVICE AT ME PEOPLE!!

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
So im gonna take part in a 5k race in about 3 weeks, so i need to get in the best shape of my life before then. THROW SOME ADVICE AT ME PEOPLE!!
USE THE BOOST TO GET THROUGH

No, but seriously, build up endurance I guess. run for practice every other day. Whenever I worked out consistently, I found it got easier because i was in the habit of it so i was used to it.

That's pretty much common knowledge tho :rolleyes:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Run every two days until you feel like you're about to fall and die. No kidding, either. I never knew how much a body could take in terms of running til I joined the Navy. When you start feeling tired, keep going, push on through. Your body has more stamina than you think! Think about it this way... The more tired you are at the end, the more progress you're making.

Also, remember to stretch REAL well before and after running! It gets your muscles ready for the strain you're about to force on them by running, AND it helps prevent the muscle pain later on. If you stretch right after the run and maybe later during the day, the next morning you'll be feeling as good as new.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I find playing a running sport to help (soccer, tennis etc.). I end up having a lot of fun playing and striving to win to even realize I'm super tired. :)

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
And a partridge in a pear tree.

Not everybody DIs the same way, you can't really teach someone how to do a string if their movment is unpredictable.
Otherwise, I would suggest fthrow-uair-utilt-bair-fitlt-fair-dthrow-uair-uair-uair-ftilt-fsmash. Death every time.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
To used to forward throw, upward aerial attack, forward throw, hammer/forward aerial attack/ back aerial attack. Sometimes I do use downward throw then up tilt then depending on what my opponent does I shield grab then use downward throw again then another up tilt or up smash attack. I should get back to using Kirby again soon. The Japanese over here use Olimar a lot and I hate fighting him with anyone. More annoying if he gets too many purple Pikmin...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Vinyl, go to TheSaintKai's fest tomorrow! Contact him through VMs or something once you're back from your tourney! I'm going there tomorrow. :O

Top Bottom