• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
The way it's advertised, they make soldiers out to be the heroes of the coolest action movie ever made.

Then they took it one step further and actually made an action movie about being a soldier. But on their behalf, had the military been advertised as how fun and adventurous it really was, they'd probably have to re-instate a draft :/

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
What are you defining as "one spot"? Claiming that it's better to move somewhere else at one point in your life than to stay in, say, one city is wrong - a lot of happy and successful people stay in one spot throughout their lives; how can you prove that that's not the case?

"One spot" can also mean a spiritual or mental point in your life (for example: converting to a different religion or changing your major), which is also incorrect. Again, many people live fulfilling and happy lives without changing their faith or changing their state of mind, whether it be emotional or intellectual.

And when I say successful, happy, and fulfilling, I mean they have a good job, enjoy it, enjoy living, and have no regrets about themselves. In essence: their quality of life is good.

What you just said equates to, "A facet of an individual's quality of life is determined by whether or not they move to a different location at least once in their life-time." LOL.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Hes just feeling the suppression of being in high school and having strict parents at the same time.
I was in his exact shoes 2 years ago, i know what he's getting at.
Honestly, all you need is to live away at a college. Doesn't have to be far, just make sure you sleep there n stuff. Your life will turn around in one semester.

:phone:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
The Miltary?

o___o didn't know that. Thanks for serving our country, man ^_^

i have a close friend who's shipping off to Boot Camp for the Marines in September.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I dunno, but I think the military is real fun and awesome. At least, the job that I landed in the Navy is fun and awesome, and I love it (electronics technician, currently learning how to fix air traffic control radars).

SSZ7, are you a PO3 yet? I'll rank up automatically on june to that rank once I do my PO indoc and stuff.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The Miltary?

o___o didn't know that. Thanks for serving our country, man ^_^

i have a close friend who's shipping off to Boot Camp for the Marines in September.
Hey thank you for that! =) Good luck to your friend. To him/her it will be a long 13 weeks.

I dunno, but I think the military is real fun and awesome. At least, the job that I landed in the Navy is fun and awesome, and I love it (electronics technician, currently learning how to fix air traffic control radars).

SSZ7, are you a PO3 yet? I'll rank up automatically on june to that rank once I do my PO indoc and stuff.
Agree! Though I deal with paper work and computers for aircrafts. I won't know about being 3rd Class until May I think when the results come out. We'll see what happens. =)

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
I believe my grandmother's goal is to have fat grandchildren. Every opportunity to feed us, and she will not stop until my siblings and I explode.

At dinner tonight, she convinced me to eat:

2 servings of ham
2 servings of lasagna-esque pasta thing
1 serving of german potato salad (om nom nomming all day e'rry day)
2.5 slices of chocolate pie
~12 chocolate chip cookies

And some various appetizers. My sister was still trying to convince her to that she couldn't eat anymore when I went upstairs. I love my grandma <3

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I believe my grandmother's goal is to have fat grandchildren. Every opportunity to feed us, and she will not stop until my siblings and I explode.

At dinner tonight, she convinced me to eat:

2 servings of ham
2 servings of lasagna-esque pasta thing
1 serving of german potato salad (om nom nomming all day e'rry day)
2.5 slices of chocolate pie
~12 chocolate chip cookies

And some various appetizers. My sister was still trying to convince her to that she couldn't eat anymore when I went upstairs. I love my grandma <3
That all looks very good. Those cookies though. Too much for me. XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kmatt, this may sound quite silly, but bear with me here... Is either your grandma or you round, pink, marshmallowy, and speak in gibberish?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My only surviving grandma still cuts nopales, walks about a mile and a half to church and can whistle really loud. No one trusts her in the kitchen.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Just came back from my very first official smashboards tourney.

I managed to hold my own against everyone(especially in friendlies, but the problem is that i dont know ANY MATCHUPS AT ALL. I got bodied in the tourney because i didnt know to to fight anyone.

I ugh i hate living in my city, cause theres no smash scene. I glad i managed to get a ride there with some melee players(dat irony).

But anyways, i hope i do better next time.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Kmatt, this may sound quite silly, but bear with me here... Is either your grandma or you round, pink, marshmallowy, and speak in gibberish?
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pssh pleez, u aint seen nothin till you've had an italian grandma.
Best childhood evar

She's German, so the food is always great, but my insatiable lust love for pasta makes me mad jelly.

There's this 9th grade girl who sits next to me on the afternoon bus (her name's Bill Rita) who has an Italian family. They all speak Italian, anyway, so I'm assuming as such. Maybe if I get her to like me more I can get her to let me hang out at her house. I hear Italian people eat pasta almost every day. Pic related.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I cringed so much at lots of Ling's choices with Kirby. I want to play Smash so bad right now. Even like 1 or 2 of Zeton's choices had me slapping the table in frustration because he missed opportunities that I noticed before he even chose an option. Thinking things like "okay now hyphen usmash for the kil-- NOOOOOO". :urg:

I blame Touhou for my fast mental reactions, and Wakfu for my strategizing.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I went to Veneto on an exchange program in HS and they eat a lot of sausage, rice, pork and polenta based dishes in that region. In two weeks I had pasta like 3 times, lol.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I went to Veneto on an exchange program in HS and they eat a lot of sausage, rice, pork and polenta based dishes in that region. In two weeks I had pasta like 3 times, lol.
Italian lifestyle is vastly different from Sicilian lifestyle, believe it or not.
My bad, i shoulda specified.

:phone:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I never thought I'd see Ally posting in the Kirby boards. XD

Don't worry, knowledgeable players don't take "I beat that good player on wifi" seriously for many reasons, and I guess 'imposter' is now another one to add to my list. (I don't play wifi, so I didn't even think that people would be dumb and use an Ally tag).

Top Bottom