• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I wish I could go to tourneys so I could contribute more (for all my mains :p) but unfortunately my parents wouldn't let me go and plus there aren't tourneys in my area :( (or least very very few, I've only seen 1 listed in my area but that was for Melee >__>)

Wumbo105

Smash Ace

Oh, Yoshi, I remember seeing you in the Mario Kart thread when someone tried to get me to frequent the thread.

Welcome, good sir.
Congratulations, you have found the source of 99% of my references and my username.

Spongebob too stronk

:phone:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Calm down ya hooligans, it's not beyond [adult swim] to show us Toonami for a day and then rip it away immediately. April 1st.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Hehe... That's awesome...

Inside joke. I'm sworn to secrecy. :p

Anyway... I've always noticed how no matter how old I get (so no more childhood for me now? D: ) or how depressed i get, pokemon ALWAYS cheers me up. It's awesome :D
You better believe it does, son. Few things induce giggly guilty pleasure when hanging out with my ultimate bro, Bill (yes, the same one from every story), as much as busting out the immortal words:

"I want to be-the very best,
Like no one ever was!"

Bonus points if there's a computer nearby and you have it playing out the speakers.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Oh gosh, Pokemon.

I recently went to San Antonio with my high school senior class, and got there by bus. That means we had a (very long and boring) 12 hour bus ride. I, being the intellectually groundbreaking genius that i am, came prepared and brought my Gameboy Advance with Red and Yellow.
Needless to say, hazardous amounts of nostalgia were taken in.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I found something incredible though. Without any hacks and cheats, players were able to professionally beat a full Pokemon group.

By playing MAGIKARP.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Their Meowth doesn't know Pay Day. Although I do remember the episode where James and Jessie found out Meowth could learn it but he wasn't at a high enough level to learn it yet so they tried to train him so he could learn the move. I agree Jessie is bad with finances. Look what she spends it on. James is just greedy, so that is why he fell for the Magikarp trap.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
They also put way too much effort in catching a level 100 pikachu. They could easily use that money to buy some poke balls, go catch some random ones from a forest, and feed them rare candies.

Assuming Jessie didn't spend all their funding on rubber cement and lead paint.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The Disco Room had a talk about what Ashes Pikachu's level could be at. If he was level 100, he wouldn't have lost to a starter Snivy which is suppose to be level 5. Though base stats Pikachu doesn't have good defenses.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Ash's pikachu is weird, man.
It'll **** a mewtwo one episode and then get demolished by a wild metapod the next.
So inconsistent.

:phone:

Top Bottom