• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Please tell me you're a girl please tell me you're a girl please tell me you're a girl please tell me you're a girl please tell me you're a girl please tell me you're a girl
Lmaooooooooo i lost it. You and I both know girls don't exist on the internet, but i admire the effort.

What's the matter, you don't wanna come suck with us?

Edit: I think I'll take a break from the innuendo now. Whew. Such is the life of a Kirby main.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'll be back when the topic shifts from pseudo-existentialism back to food.

Speaking of which... I'm going to go make a peanut butter and jam sandwich.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm making myself a papaya and mango smoothie this morning. I still dunno what I'll be making for breakfast tho.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yep, I got em and downloaded them. I also have MikeKirby's clips. I'll still need much more than that from more people though, otherwise it'll just be a MoGi-and-MikeKirby combo video.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
... ... ... Nooooooooooo! Minimum of like 5 Kirbies to make a community compilation video or something. >.<
I wouldn't want to be in a segment with just one other person. =\

Also, what about you Kewkky? I'm sure you got neat clips! Don't hold out on us!!

:phone:

MoGi*

Smash Cadet
My SSBB Dream:
Make some Combos in a Community Combo Video
and make a Kirby Combo Video starring MoGi :D

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah, I got some videos, they're all in my signature... But the videos where amazing stuff happens are never saved, or saved in a random guy's Wii who never uploads them even though he promises to. :(

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
There was matches of mines was actually legit.

I'm not good at spacing with bair, but i guess i'm perfect at spacing with uair.
I did some good combos too, I just wish they were recorded.

And I should've saved those Kirby ditto matches by me and wumbo.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
But I'm the only dude getting the replays...!

Still, if you guys want, you can just upload them to one of those uploading websites, then post them here with a please and thank you. :D

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I dont have any replays, but if i play with Vinyl again, I'll make sure to not fool around so that we get some good material lol.

Im thinking of doing a smashfest at my house either this Tuesday or next, so we'll see.

:phone:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i wish i lived in a state that actually had a brawl scene so maybe there could be smashfests or tournaments or something,

I live in Arkansas, all we have is a small melee scene that bashes anyone who plays brawl.

Top Bottom