• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
So did Twinky really ban himself?? :(

I'm assuming it wasn't forced 'cause Kirby's never do wrong...!

Edit: Also, do you guys still do Skype? I finally got one!
:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I think i'd be the most likely kirby to end up banned

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
my cat has a urinary tract infection and may die if i dont do something quick and i have no money. SOMEONE ****ING HELP!!!

:c:c:c:c

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
my cat has a urinary tract infection and may die if i dont do something quick and i have no money. SOMEONE ****ING HELP!!!

:c:c:c:c
...Damn...

How much will treatment cost? If you have a PayPal or something, I may donate if you think you can reach the amount needed. I can't donate a lot like $100+ cause my wallet just kinda got ***** with Apex expenses, but I maybe able to donate $10-$20. I love animals and I don't like anything bad happening to them, so I'll pitch in if it'll help.

Try making one of those donation drive things, I know streams like Chibo's and VG have them.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Okay so i took my cat to the vet. his urine whatever is not blocked(which is a very good thing). but hes staying there overnight so the bill will come to around $200, which i should be able to cover. thank goodness. i cried all this morning and most of last night.

and thanks for looking out for me poyo. :)

falln

Smash Ace
initially i thought mikekirby was a really ****ty and unoriginal tag to walk around with

but then it occurred to me that it could be a pun off of the actual ability mic kirby

+1 if it was intended i guess and if it wasnt then awesome you have something new to tell your friends

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Haha! Yeah, that's exactly what it is. :) I've had this tag since the Melee days even though (as much as I wanted) I never was able to get into it competitively. I wanted to be as awesome as t!MmY! I had his techniques down to a science! I KNOW I could've been able to compete! Past the first round winners anyway, poor Kirby! :laugh:

I've debated about changing it over the last few months cause the prefix is very common around here (MikeHaze, MikeRay, etc), but everyone knows me by this tag for me to really change it. Aw, well, it's still not bad~

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
GOOD ****ING NEWS!!!

MY CATS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!! I have to give him this medicine over the next 3 days. other than that, crisis averted!!!!! :cool:

Labernash

Smash Lord
Awesome, I'm so glad to hear that! Glad it's only for three days, that's awesome!

Speaking of cats, today is National Answer Your Cats Question Day.

hyoipear

Smash Cadet
Y'know, I never intoduced myself here or anything, I realize that I kinda just came and lurked about and posted random stuff a few times. But since i wanna be more active on the boards now, I want to introduce myself. Sorry.

I'm hyoi. I live in Sweden and main Kirby. I like soup and goat's cheese as well as doing art. I'm in high school studying art alongside science.

This is kinda awkward. But w/e, hello!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Do you like goat's cheese soup?

Also, I heard Sweden is a nice place to live. Are there trees with cake growing on them in Sweden? That would be a very nice place to live indeed.

Top Bottom