• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iankobe

Smash Lord
It was freakin' HILARIOUS when Ken dropped the pen.

Even GC was crackin up in the back.

p.s. Paloma is cute. Kelly has a nice body.

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

Smash Apprentice
Interview with Michelle with her talking about Ken:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/survivor/exclusive-interview-michelle-c-23155.aspx

We saw on last night’s episode that you formed a good friendship with Ken. When you were in Africa, did you know that he had a crush on you?

No, I didn’t.

So when you watch that back and you hear him say all those things about you, what’s going through your mind when you see the episode?

I was cracking up. I thought it was so adorable. It was the cutest thing ever.

Does Ken have a chance to survive in this game, or do you think the tribe will pick him off early on?

It’s definitely hard to say. I think that if they lose the next challenge, he probably does have a good chance of being the one to go.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Ergh, Michelle was so awesome.. Like, even if you think she has a "bad attitude", she's srsly really hilarious to listen to, like the way she talks about other ppl is soooooo lol. She would have been one of Fang's most important members, and they voted her off..... wtf. Fang fails sooo hard.

mio

Smash Ace
Just watched the first episode. It looks like Ken might be on the chopping block next episode... even though he hasn't done anything to show that he's less than a good competitor. I'm still waiting to see him bust out the ken combo on someone's face!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Get owned.

and btw wtf about the girl ken was going to bang getting voted off. Ken was definitely going to hit that, but that stupid lady got everyone against her. Everyone agree that Gillian is a *****?

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord

Get owned.

and btw wtf about the girl ken was going to bang getting voted off. Ken was definitely going to hit that, but that stupid lady got everyone against her. Everyone agree that Gillian is a *****?
dude where were you when this was happening. we had like 4 pages during the 2hours it was on.

get *****.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
no one can deny it 805 is seriously the coolest sounding area code
anyone good in aural aesthetics can break it down but you all know its true, 805 for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom