• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken and M2K are in the same pool at Evo

Bones0

Smash Legend
M2K will probably double JV5 him in Marth dittos from pure salt.

It actually says at the top that the brackets will be reviewed by the community, so I doubt they will stay in the same pool once it's all said and done.

Revven

FrankerZ
If you feel there are any stacked brackets or things are off (like players that play each other often) send in feedback by clicking the feedback button in the bottom right. The more people who do this, the more something can be changed.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
PPU isn't in that pool so I don't see a problem with it. Seemed fairly balanced. While at least one other person could potentially beat Ken in that pool it isn't exactly stacked. Of course plenty of other pools do appear to be easier.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
M2K will probably double JV5 him in Marth dittos from pure salt.

It actually says at the top that the brackets will be reviewed by the community, so I doubt they will stay in the same pool once it's all said and done.
I think m2ks more likely to go sheik against him.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
If M2K goes Sheik instead of playing the Marth ditto like a man I will turn off the stream and personally walk to Vegas to unplug his controller.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Help a noob out: how many out of how many get out of pools, and where did you get this info from?

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Help a noob out: how many out of how many get out of pools, and where did you get this info from?
Two people will get our of each pool and into bracket. One from the winners side and the other losers. So losing one match in pools means you can't lose again later.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You're crazy if you think M2K will go Sheik...

1. He doesn't need to
2. His Marth pride is on the line
3. He wants to beat Ken in the ditto

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
If you feel there are any stacked brackets or things are off (like players that play each other often) send in feedback by clicking the feedback button in the bottom right. The more people who do this, the more something can be changed.
Why would anyone want it changed? Just make sure someone gets it on stream, and we're guaranteed one of the most important rematches of the year, if not of the entirety of smash in the past several years.

^At the end of a tournament, the money doesn't care who fell in the battle for King/Queen of the Hill. The true victor and runner up will make it through no matter what. No need to rig more matches to merely fit our expectations of an outcome.

yxlink

Smash Rookie
NNID
yxlink
3DS FC
3609-1721-9356
I didn't see any Ken in this pool. Did he quit? Don't tell me :crazy:

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Lol @ the ******* saying that M2k will go sheik against Ken. Ken would get slammed by M2K's marth, it won't even be close. M2k 2-0, with two 3stocks. I'm calling it.

Top Bottom