• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Keep playing Mario Kart, keep playing Smash Bros."

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
if you don't like sports o-well, I like sports (not the american ones) but I still think sports video games are crap.

Obviously Nintendo is trying to make games that appeal to everyone. I mean it used to be that my parents couldn't play any game very well, and now they can play almost all the wii games (except:brawl, twilight, and galaxy). So if my parents can play it that means that nintendo is trying to make more family friendly games, and that is exactly what the wii (comercials especially) portray.

Wrath`

Smash Master
if you don't like sports o-well, I like sports (not the american ones) but I still think sports video games are crap.

Obviously Nintendo is trying to make games that appeal to everyone. I mean it used to be that my parents couldn't play any game very well, and now they can play almost all the wii games (except:brawl, twilight, and galaxy). So if my parents can play it that means that nintendo is trying to make more family friendly games, and that is exactly what the wii (comercials especially) portray.
But even wii musci will make parents bored, i mean there is no substance, even casual game have a substance, but this is like "gas" as in if a hardcoregame was "solid" and casual was "liquid'. this is just worse than both. Also my grandma has artherits, so she wont be able to play violin...**** you mimoto.

GH/RB>this easily. anyone who thinks difrent can go do something bad to themselves.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
But even wii musci will make parents bored, i mean there is no substance, even casual game have a substance, but this is like "gas" as in if a hardcoregame was "solid" and casual was "liquid'. this is just worse than both. Also my grandma has artherits, so she wont be able to play violin...**** you mimoto.

GH/RB>this easily. anyone who thinks difrent can go do something bad to themselves.
Exactly. There is no objective other then to press 1 and 2? Drums seem interesting but I could always get GH4 and RB2 (which have better drums). Violin will likely be like that Sonic and the rings minigame. There not going to be putting a lot of effort into each instrument, thats why the have 60+. I'll admit that some of the instruments may be fun but am I really going to pick it up and play it for nothing? No.

Now all music games don't have to be games with guitars and bands but they should have a purpose. None of the wii___ games have shown a purpose. You pick them up and play. Most of them were just packaging games. At least Links crossbow training and wii sports came free. They were packaged and shown in a way that is more intellegent then wiimusic. Wiimusic dosen't come with anything. Now I'm not saying it needs something but I'f you're going to send it out as a full game then it should be worth the $30-60. I don't think it is.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Except Brawl and Mario Kart don't have enough replay value (for me, at least) to keep playing them for months on end. No thanks, I'll keep playing my SNES.
Yes Totaly Agree. I find Somnus and my N64 to be more entertaining.

I was actually looking forward to Wiimusic before E308. But now i lost all interest. Nintendo will find my money to be in 3rd Parties the rest of the Year and early '09

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I can't say I'll be buying anything for my Wii in the near future, or the rest of 08 because there's not much that interests me for the rest of 08.

I'm not a fan of CoD so the new one that's coming out isn't even on the radar for me, especially since Infinity Ward isn't making it which means it'll be like CoD3 which didn't get much praise but CoD in general hasn't done anything that makes it stand out from other FPS games. In my opinion, Battlefield, Quake Wars and Unreal Tournament stand out a lot more based on the gameplay alone.

I might buy a 360 or PS3 [or another GPU] near Thanksgiving but other than that my money will be going towards my PC, which may cost a hell of a lot more to manage than a console but is well worth the time, money and effort.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
I might buy a 360 or PS3 [or another GPU] near Thanksgiving but other than that my money will be going towards my PC, which may cost a hell of a lot more to manage than a console but is well worth the time, money and effort.
Only if you like FPSs and FPSs alone. But, again, neither here nor there.

If you're looking for some solid Wii games this holiday season then I can't emphasize Deadly Creatures and de Blob enough. They're getting heaps of praise in previews and they both look amazing. I just bought a PS3 and I'm still going to be getting those two without a doubt.

Puddin

Smash Lord
really need to put a pro incharge of stuff like this. not some1 hu audiences can relate to. screw that we r gamers
They choose a representative audiences can relate to so that...well..so the audiences can relate to them, and feel in touch with the company. Thats why they chose the puppy loving, wrist breaking, soccer mom with a neck as long as giraffe to relate to the other Gamestop dwelling soccer moms.

God i hope pikmen wii is more than desent or we need to hide in a ball untill retro pulls there finger out of there arse.
Decent* Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom