• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kazuya’s Mii wave?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What do you guys think Kazuya’s Mii wave will consist of?

I definitely think the Lloyd costume will for sure return this wave, since Lloyd and Kazuya are both Bandai Namco characters after all. I’m also feeling a Soul Calibur Mii (Nightmare, Siegfried, or maybe Sophitia), Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari Damacy), maybe a non-Namco fighter costume like Sol Badguy, Monokuma (due to the Danganronpa Decadence collection coming to Switch) and another Indie Mii with an included music track, I feel that’s overdue. Just please for once DON’T be a Gunner. Maybe Ori Brawler with Restoring The Light Facing The Dark, or Zagreus (Hades) Swordfighter with Out Of Tartarus (the Furies part)

Last edited:

HARBlNGER

Smash Apprentice
NAMCO Costumes:
T3 Jin Kazama
Mii Brawler Hair + costume. The costume is a muscular upper body as a costume along with the Tekken 3 outfit. Think Flying Man's costume for reference on how it could be proportioned.)
Yoshimitsu
Swordfighter Mask/Helmet + costume. My guess it will be the Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu due to it being the most overrated popular. Personally I would go with his T4 Beetlemitsu costume. It would be badass, yet adorable to see a mini-sized version of this costume, then again you could apply that logic to any other costume I guess. T1, T2, and the current Yoshimitsu outfits are also to be taken into consideration.
Kuma and Panda
Either Mii hats, Mii hats with a visible face + their body as a costume, or the preferred option: full costumes of them. This could also go two ways: when customizing your Mii you'll have the Kuma or Panda set depending on your Mii's gender, or Kuma and Panda will be their own separate costumes, that way you can mix and match when customizing your Mii.
Lloyd Irving
Returning costume for Mii Swordfighter. If there's a perfect opportunity to bring back this costume it would be now.
Klonoa
A full costume for Mii Brawler or Gunner? I've never played the games so I don't know who he would be suited for. I also can't speak for Klonoa fans but it could be pretty cool to see Namco allow some content from his series in Smash.

Other IP Mii costumes:
Nightmare Mii Swordfighter (SC2 design)
Dig Dug Mii Gunner
Pac-Man ghosts as hats (Each ghost character is paired to a different mii color, similar to the Bomberman costume)
Shovel Knight Mii Swordfighter (I've been waiting years for this to happen, come on Sakurai lmao)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dig Dug (Gunner)
Jin Kazama (Brawler)
Kuma and Panda Mii Hats
Lloyd Irving (Swordfighter)
Nightmare (Swordfighter)
Yoshimitsu (Swordfighter)

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
A few hat ideas I’d like to see are Pooka and Frygar. Especially the Pooka though.

I also believe that we will get a Valkyrie costume for the sword fighter too.

Last edited:

Sophitia

Smash Cadet
NAMCO Costumes:
T3 Jin Kazama
Mii Brawler Hair + costume. The costume is a muscular upper body as a costume along with the Tekken 3 outfit. Think Flying Man's costume for reference on how it could be proportioned.)
Yoshimitsu
Swordfighter Mask/Helmet + costume. My guess it will be the Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu due to it being the most overrated popular. Personally I would go with his T4 Beetlemitsu costume. It would be badass, yet adorable to see a mini-sized version of this costume, then again you could apply that logic to any other costume I guess. T1, T2, and the current Yoshimitsu outfits are also to be taken into consideration.
Kuma and Panda
Either Mii hats, Mii hats with a visible face + their body as a costume, or the preferred option: full costumes of them. This could also go two ways: when customizing your Mii you'll have the Kuma or Panda set depending on your Mii's gender, or Kuma and Panda will be their own separate costumes, that way you can mix and match when customizing your Mii.
Lloyd Irving
Returning costume for Mii Swordfighter. If there's a perfect opportunity to bring back this costume it would be now.
Klonoa
A full costume for Mii Brawler or Gunner? I've never played the games so I don't know who he would be suited for. I also can't speak for Klonoa fans but it could be pretty cool to see Namco allow some content from his series in Smash.

Other IP Mii costumes:
Dig Dug Mii Gunner
Pac-Man ghosts as hats (Each ghost character is paired to a different mii color, similar to the Bomberman costume)
Shovel Knight Mii Swordfighter (I've been waiting years for this to happen, come on Sakurai lmao)
Nightmare, Dig Dug and Pac-Man actually are Namco characters too!
I'd love a Sophitia swordfighter costume but I assume we'd get Nightmare instead.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
NAMCO Costumes:
T3 Jin Kazama
Yoshimitsu
Kuma and Panda
Lloyd Irving
Klonoa

Other IP Mii costumes:
Dig Dug Mii Gunner
If Klonoa and Shovel Knight are the "Deluxe" Mii Costumes, then this is half my Mii Costume Wishlist.
The others are Rayman Mii Brawler, Viewtiful Joe Mii Brawler, and Dr. Cortex Mii Gunner.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
I kinda hope we get either a Mokujin costume or a King mask. Otherwise, Jin's Tekken 4 costume would be kinda neat. Maybe a couple of other fighting game characters could show up?

HARBlNGER

Smash Apprentice
Wow not a single Tekken costume. I guess there's always mods, then again you might as well try modding the character on someone other than the Miis.

Top Bottom