• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KawaiiCatWillCry Tournament

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Lemme know when yr ready.

Rainbow Cruise is my CP.

EDIT: On second thought I'm a bit too tired to play well at this hour. Gonna have to reschedule, sorry!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Lemme know when yr ready.

Rainbow Cruise is my CP.

EDIT: On second thought I'm a bit too tired to play well at this hour. Gonna have to reschedule, sorry!
Really? *sigh* It's going to be the same case tomorrow in case you're wondering. As I said on an earlier post, I'm moving into my new apartment on Sunday/Monday and probably won't have an internet connection for my Wii until Monday night at the earliest. I suppose we could postpone the match until Weeeeeeeeednesday but that would be a bit of a stretch wouldn't it?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Be careful, Cat Fight cheats.
Yeah, so do I. If I'm about to lose, I just unplug my Wii with my foot and pretend it was an accident. "Oh crap, that's the fifth match in a row that we've gotten disconnected from. It has only done this when I've fought you so there must be something wrong with YOUR connection." :lick:

Obviously, I'm joking but I assume you say he cheats because he mains Snake. No, he'd only be cheating if he used Metaknight, Snake's okay in my book. :laugh:

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Penta, since we have to face each other this round, mind leaving me a message on my profile when you're available? I'd say PM me but I have to make some room first.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Actually, I'm just messing with him since I know him.
I figured that much out. :laugh:

@ Cat:

How does Midnight central time sound for tonight? Despite being 20 years old, I might actually be "forced" to go to bed early tonight because God knows what kind of schedule my parents are going to throw at me tomorrow... It's actually a huge relief to finally be moving out of the house. :laugh:

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Hmm thats strange, I thought my Falco was stronger...anyways you have time for some friendlies?
My connection is being used by 3 computers so i cant xD too much lag. Also, it might be me cause i get overly stressed by toon link's. I had bad expiriences before xD

Lone Shadow

Smash Journeyman
My connection is being used by 3 computers so i cant xD too much lag. Also, it might be me cause i get overly stressed by toon link's. I had bad expiriences before xD
Oh ok rofl, I was planning on using Falco anyway ;D if that helps lol..maybe some other time then

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I still haven't finished my match yet. Cat Fight, you can just advance mitsurugi, give him the win. I'm tired of waiting anyways.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, I'm finally back home and I just barely kept my laptop from crashing... I would have been so pissed if it had the week before my classes started... Cat, are you on?

10 minutes later:

Last chance until probably Monday night... Ah crap...

12 and a half hours later:

Cat, just PM me later today. Hopefully the hotel I'll be staying at tonight will have internet connection so I can give you an update on how fast things are moving along so we'll have a rough estimate for when we can fight.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Great games Les, Forgot how uber your yoshi is...:)...a shame u suicided those times.
I win 2-0..until later have a good day Les

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hey, it's no problem Fatman... I've been out and about this weekend as well so don't feel rushed. It's the winner's finals. We're way ahead in terms of our matches, heh.

When do you think we can do our match? Sometime tonight perhaps?

The bracket image has been updated for everyone else.

Exia vs Penta

Kawaii Bunny vs Samusbrawler

Stroupes vs Chaco

Cat Fight vs Fatmanonice

Good luck everyone!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
That means i have to fight you next lol...... I need to train harder >.>
You'll need it...muwahahaha...lol; win or lose I just want a great fight. I will be on later in the afternoon around 5pm, see u then if u can. My counter is as always Halberd.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wait... Chaco beat Devilwillcry and then dropped out, not the other way around. Also, the internet connection I have in my apartment is pretty smooth so I should have the internet set up for my Wii by the end of the night. One of my room mates has already set it up with his Xbox 360 so I shouldn't have a problem at all.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Wait... Chaco beat Devilwillcry and then dropped out, not the other way around. Also, the internet connection I have in my apartment is pretty smooth so I should have the internet set up for my Wii by the end of the night. One of my room mates has already set it up with his Xbox 360 so I shouldn't have a problem at all.
No, Chaco did not play Devil. He dropped out during their match, and DevilWillCry is unable to play because of his disc ATM.

Since Devil never said he "forfeits" I gave him the bye and put Chaco in the loser's bracket.

I mentioned to DarkLeviathan that he can still play his loser's bracket match but he didn't so he lost...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol! Mitsurugi always leaves right when I PM him :laugh: :laugh: He must be terribly frightened of me. Oh well :ohwell:

Top Bottom