• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KASR compare other characters to Sonic.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
ok lets see. I play as.

Akuma
Siegfieid
Sonic
Cinder KI series
Sheik Melee
Bridget (what a hottie lolz)

I am good with a yo yo thats sonic-ish. In real life not with Bridget.

Edit: That explanation just sounds wrong.....

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Blanka from Street Fighter, he has like 4 different roll attacks.

Vega plays like what Sonic would play like if Sonic had high priority and range. Matter of fact, Vega plays like a fusion of Sonic and Marth.

And Akuma's air fireball is a spike in the Alpha series.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Question 1. Do you think this person is attractive

Question 2. there is no right or wrong answer here, it just so that you can discern your tastes
A, B or C?

For the record the person that said jam has no boobs is a bold faced liar. also martial law from tekken has tried to run a restaurant just as many times as jam and nobody bags on him.
A.
And besides, there no possible way to hate on the only bruce lee type in a fighting game(keep in mind EVERY fighter has a bruce lee type fighter) that is female. that alone is full of win.

B.

the pic looks like she always has both of her legs lol. and btw now that i get a good look at her, the tats are kinda hott.

C. for the record dizzy is NOT furry. she has feathers, this is the same reason that falco is not furry, feathers =/= furry

and just because we all love her bright eyed, cheery innocence...

NNID
MasterHavik
Also for people who play Talim. I hope your aware that Talim is really unsafe, and most of her moves can be block during or in between hits?

Also SC 3 Talim is ugly. Post a SC 2 talim instead. Also BTW she was one of the worst characters in the game for Sc 3.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
talim was super cute in every game... and yes shes unsafe, but the idea is to attack so much so that you cant tell when she is and isnt safe...
i made her amazing in SC2 and 3

and btw SC3 - VCs = a solid fighting game

and why dont you guys answer my questions

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I ***** with Talim in SC2. In order to beat my brothers Link I had to go either Link or Talim. Talim was WAY too much ****.

In 4 though I'm having much more luck with my SC2 third. Seoung Mi-na

NNID
MasterHavik
talim was super cute in every game... and yes shes unsafe, but the idea is to attack so much so that you cant tell when she is and isnt safe...
i made her amazing in SC2 and 3

and btw SC3 - VCs = a solid fighting game

and why dont you guys answer my questions
Oh about hot is hot? Well, I say Diizy because she cute like Tlaim. And no sc3 wasn't a soild fighter. It so ****ing broken OMG it was ********. I was scare to paly after seeing 100% combos with yoshi, taki, mitsu, X, and ivy. But I'll agree with you that talim was the best im sc2, but the ykeep on fing nerfing her in ever game. Also that keep attacking work, a lot of people fall for her FC 3BB most of the times.

NNID
MasterHavik
I ***** with Talim in SC2. In order to beat my brothers Link I had to go either Link or Talim. Talim was WAY too much ****.

In 4 though I'm having much more luck with my SC2 third. Seoung Mi-na
Funny thing Talim is actually higher then Mina in that game. Mina isn' that good my friend. but if you like so much, I hope you know how to use her range game well. Because that what most good **** comes from.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so how many dudes think that first pic is hott?

they do need to stop nerfing talim

seong mina is garbage tier in every game, all she is is kilik, with a tipper and half his moveset. keep in mind that ive been maining kilik for a good 10 years now.
and that crouch pop up is **** tier, that is at least a third of my talim game in every game. speaking of, can someone show me how to get a talim avatar

p.s. im really happy right now cause as we speak im watching the kirby show and mk is running for his life from some bounty hunter chick, it make me happy to see him running in fear
and now hes getting torn up by some chick with a rocket luancher

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah Talim pretty much *****, and she's attractive! She just has the gayest lines evar. I pwn someone and all she says is "That's a nice breeze."
...??
but I've been picking up Amy recently in SC4, and in SC3, Talim was just bad so I used Voldo.

NNID
MasterHavik
Camalange Voldo was ******** good in SC 3. To tell you the truth I didn't bother with Sc 3 because it was super fing broken anyway. Talim was a god in Sc 2 BTW. Also just another thing Sonic and Talim have in common is that they both rely on grabs to get there games started on there foe, do you agree?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Camalange Voldo was ******** good in SC 3.
I know. It was amazing.
Talim was a god in Sc 2 BTW.
QFT. <3
Also just another thing Sonic and Talim have in common is that they both rely on grabs to get there games started on there foe, do you agree?
I usually just attack like crazy, then throw in a random grab to throw off my opponent, hah.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
This thread annoys me.
Seriously, it just makes me want to do this.

On topic, Jam annoys the **** out of me.
Out of those lot, Baiken is the best, even if she looks a little weird.
You should all stop being silly and just admit Slayer is the sexiest.
No homo.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
so how many dudes think that first pic is hott?
Just cut it out. Everyone knows the trap, and you're sick for even trying it.

As for Dizzy =/= Furry, you may, in a sense, be right...
But that makes her a feather***, a branch to the overall subject that also connects to furries, scalies, and whatever else people are into.

Besides, it's not just her feathers either. She has a tail. A non-avian tail.

Dizzy = Furry, or some branch of the fetish.

No.

NNID
MasterHavik
This thread annoys me.
Seriously, it just makes me want to do this.

On topic, Jam annoys the **** out of me.
Out of those lot, Baiken is the best, even if she looks a little weird.
No homo.

I understand how you feel roy. But that pictrue was nasty as hell.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I seconded Link in SC2 GC.
I suck with Talim nao. I took a break for like a year. Can;t play as her anymore. It's all about Cervantes. now

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. most sonics play talim. its official

2. @KASR. my talim game has very little grabbing involved, i usually only do it to throw ppl off, when theyve realised that i never throw.

3. re read page 3 and tell me again that everyone knows the trap...

4. my talim is trash in this game, but part of me wants to think that its because she is trash in the game.

5. stop playing easy mode and get off slayers jock

Tenki

Smash Hero
This looks like a good thread for discussing characters.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
never played link actually...

but when your second best weapon is your bare fists and you cna block swords and spears with them....
thats a statement right there

NNID
MasterHavik
Oh, if I can say somethign right now. Guys there a tourney this week here in chicago for brawl and melee. Should I go show them the real power of steak?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
cus you know what happened the last tourney you went to....

you need to make sure that we can find out who you are on the place list when we go to try and look up the results

Top Bottom