• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kapedani's PM 3.6 Build Ver. 2.1 (feat. 700 Stages, Retro Mode, cBliss & more!) [22/01/2016]

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
I was a bit overwhelmed by homework throughout the holidays and couldn't start work on the SSS pics, but I should be done by the end of October. Also, I'm using GIMP and until I obtain a copy of Photoshop I won't be able to easily update the stage previews, essentially creating more work for myself.

And some of the alt. stages in your spreadsheet have duplicate button mapping or sometimes no button mapping.
No worries man, school is of course most important. I have a copy of Photoshop so if it's a lot of work I can also work on the SSS pics. The Project M XP team created templates for alt stages to be used by Photoshop which makes the process easier, they also have it so their preview pic is bigger which makes it easier to see the alt stages.

And I see, I'll look into fixing the spreadsheet.

Ershrek

Smash Rookie
NNID
Erickwasherelol
3DS FC
3995-7011-5351
Is there a list for input combinations that I can see for choosing a specific stage?

Sean6258

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm sure you've heard this from many other people, but just wanted to say that your build is pretty amazing.

However, I seem to be having problems with it. Downloaded it today (as well as Homebrew), and the SSS stage previews that show up in the upper left are extremely...well, they have a pretty low resolution. Not sure if I did something wrong or what. Other than that, a few of the stock icons are strange...not sure if they're supposed to be fixed or not. I know one of Meta Knight's alts has a white background to the stock image, which is a bit strange.

Anyway, again, amazing build, but I'm also a bit curious. Do you plan to add any more music? I feel like stages like Gloam valley and Hannenbow could have plenty more amazing soundtracks, but I'm unsure as to how getting music in works in 3.6...are you restricted to a single song for both?

Edit: Also, if you need pics of what I'm referring to, I can attempt to take pictures with my phone. I'm using my Wii U to run the build if that matters. Another question too: I'm not sure if you can answer this question, but you seem most qualified. How easy/how do you update your build from 3.5 to 3.6? I had a pretty fun build from back then a few friends and I used to play. Curious how easy it would be for me to update it. Or rather, what I would have to change.

Last edited:

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Hello! I'm sure you've heard this from many other people, but just wanted to say that your build is pretty amazing.

However, I seem to be having problems with it. Downloaded it today (as well as Homebrew), and the SSS stage previews that show up in the upper left are extremely...well, they have a pretty low resolution. Not sure if I did something wrong or what. Other than that, a few of the stock icons are strange...not sure if they're supposed to be fixed or not. I know one of Meta Knight's alts has a white background to the stock image, which is a bit strange.

Anyway, again, amazing build, but I'm also a bit curious. Do you plan to add any more music? I feel like stages like Gloam valley and Hannenbow could have plenty more amazing soundtracks, but I'm unsure as to how getting music in works in 3.6...are you restricted to a single song for both?

Edit: Also, if you need pics of what I'm referring to, I can attempt to take pictures with my phone. I'm using my Wii U to run the build if that matters. Another question too: I'm not sure if you can answer this question, but you seem most qualified. How easy/how do you update your build from 3.5 to 3.6? I had a pretty fun build from back then a few friends and I used to play. Curious how easy it would be for me to update it. Or rather, what I would have to change.
Thanks! :)
And the resolution is something that I can't really change unfortunately because of the stage expansion stages having pics that take up space. If I increased the resolution the filesize of sc_selmap.pac would get too big and crash. And I fixed some of the stock icons like MK's alt in the latest patch which is found in the OP, you just have to drag and drop the extracted files in the SD card with the build already there.

As much as I'd love to add more music to those stages, unfortunately I am restricted to a single song for both as those stages only have one song slot.

And in regards to updating from 3.5 to 3.6: it's not too hard, you just have to carry over the right files, it depends on how complex your build was. If you had custom stages, you would have to copy over the stages/melee folder (make sure you keep STGRESULT.pac from vanilla PM 3.6) and module folder as well the the sc_selmap. If you had stage expansion, you would have to reinsert it, thankfully libertyernie has a nice template for that. If you had costumes, you would have to copy over your fighter folder, but make sure you do not copy over the fitmotion files just the costume files (fitcharacterXX.pac and fitcharacterXX.pcs). To carry over your CSPs, you would have to extract your CSPs from sc_selcharacter.pac (found in char_bust_tex_lz77) and use Brawl Costume Manager to replace the CSPs from 3.6. For BPs, you should be able to copy over from info/portrite.

SNAPPINGTURTLE

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to install the hackless version but the files are just too large for my SD card. Is it possible to manually remove stages from the PM folders? I'm on a mac so it's hard to get BrawlManager to work properly. If you could give an indication of which filenames are associated with which stages that would be amazing.

Please let me know if this is possible, I'd love to play this mod!

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Pleaaaaaaaase, I need an ISO Builder
Rukario made an ISO Builder, however, as of now it can't port my entire build into an ISO and requires the ISO + SD method to work. On the next update (which I am slowly working on) I will try to figure out to port my build into an ISO (it can't have alt stages though).

I'm trying to install the hackless version but the files are just too large for my SD card. Is it possible to manually remove stages from the PM folders? I'm on a mac so it's hard to get BrawlManager to work properly. If you could give an indication of which filenames are associated with which stages that would be amazing.

Please let me know if this is possible, I'd love to play this mod!
Yes it is, you would have to go under projectm/pf/stages/melee to delete stages. The default stage files are named here. The alt stages which are listed in the OP are typically named alphabetically starting from Z. Eg. The first alt stage in the list would probably be named STGXXX_Z, second would be STGXXX_A, third would be STGXXX_B. Make sure you don't select the stage that you delete otherwise it may freeze (eg. if you deleted Mushroom Kingdom Tour, don't hold Z while selecting Mario Circuit) Once I finish the next update, I will update the stagelist with the file names to make it easier.

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Have you ever thought of making a competitive (tournament friendly) version of this build?:yeahboi:
Yep I have! In the next update, I plan to make a tourney legal edition which ensures all the costumes are legal as well as other features such as having a random option for competitive stages and a random option for PM Legal stages. Recently, progress has been slow as it is midterm season but I am still working on it.

Crystalruby

Smash Apprentice
Smashing Some Nubs (With a Pinch of Salt)
NNID
Crystalruby8
Yep I have! In the next update, I plan to make a tourney legal edition which ensures all the costumes are legal as well as other features such as having a random option for competitive stages and a random option for PM Legal stages. Recently, progress has been slow as it is midterm season but I am still working on it.
Sounds perfect! Take your time with it, and good luck on those mid terms tho! I've got exams myself here in a couple a weeks, so, I can't really reply to messages as I'd like to, as I am studying, so I know how you're feelin'.:yeahboi::upsidedown:

Last edited:

Rock Howard

Smash Rookie
Dude, love this build. The ability to have a broad selection of stages and costumes is pretty great.
However, it has a few strange bugs. One is Pokemon Stadium 2, its L-alt, LA-alt and X-alt. When they are selected, u can't see anything except your characters and the top 2 platforms. Everything else is black which makes it extremely difficult to play on. Besides that, the stages don't transform and on omega, u're basically fighting on a black screen. I tried replacing the stage with the one in vanilla PM but there was the same result.
There are 2 stages where the camera seems to have a mind of its own. One is SSE: Floating Island Extended and I can't remember the other. I'll have to play through it again. Btw, love the SSE extended stages.

Rock Howard

Smash Rookie
I accidently clicked post before I was finished. Whoops.
Another bug is that Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 and 1-2 are virtually nonexistant and are identical copies of metal cavern.
Those are a few bugs I've found and a fix would be very appreciated.
Thanks for posting the build, man. It's great. I wish the wrecking crew stage would collapse like in the Wii U version or that the jungle hijinx stage would alternate between the front and back stages but I doubt someone could create that mechanic.
Anyway, thanks for dedicating time to making this build

Thesleepbringer

Smash Rookie
I cant seem to figure out why. But everytime itry using the hackless version of this build (iv'e tried twice now) it seems to break my PM uild and I have to redownload the vanilla version of pm 3.6 to be able to play again. Tried installing and testing this build this morning and when I hit the play button from the PM menu it kicked me back to the wii home menu. Happened several times before I gave up.

edit:solved

Last edited:

Commander Hen

Smash Rookie
I can't get this to work, if I use the PM launcher is goes back to the Wii menu and if I use Gecko OS it says "too many codes". Any help?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't put the gameconfig.txt in, oops.

Last edited:

remivamp

Smash Rookie
So I encountered a MAJOR bug. I was playing as Ice Climbers on the first costume. I started out as both of them. Then i used my up-b off the edge and suddenly nana is stuck to me and im essentially sopo with double ice attacks. Why on earth is this happening? I was playing on omega yoshis island against another ice climbers if that makes any difference

zombiejerky

Smash Rookie
I love this build, I've played both regular hackless and Patts hackless, I love this build so much, Patts friezes alot.
Can you run the homebrew version on a usb ( I have my disk a 2gb sd card and 16 gb sd card)

Vinci2000

Smash Cadet
When you update Revived Patt Edition 3.6?
I have suggestions
replace Amy Rose with Fire Peach
replace Skyla with Shadow Queen Peach
replace Vanellope over Lucas with Smash 3C Travis
replace Toadette over Lucas with Spongebob
replace Vaati over Lucas with Dr. Neo Cortex
replace Sackboy over Lucas with Ashley
add Results Screen from PMPE 3.0.2-11b

Last edited:

AndyT0073

Smash Cadet
Is there any other place i can download these files aside from mediafire? For some reason mediafire doesn't let me download files. If someone could give me a link to the homebrew version and revived patt edition that isnt mediafire that would be nice...

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, its been awhile, progress on this build has been slow but I figured I'd update you guys about how the next version of this build is going.

I finally finished making the stage previews for the Homebrew Edition! :)
Homebrew Stage Previews
The stage count for the Homebrew edition has increased to 550+ Stages.

Note that the previews in game won't be high quality due to Wii Limitations, but I may make a specialized Dolphin Edition that would have higher resolutions for the stage previews.
Special thanks to the PMXP team for their templates!

As far with things left to do and that is planned for the next update:
- Replacing some costumes with better ones
- Implementing Theytah's new HUD
- Adding fresh music
- Holding Z + A while selecting a stage or random will force a random competitive stage
- Holding L + Z + A while selecting random will force a random PM Legal Stage reskin
- Make stage previews for Hackless (won't take as long)
- Fix the Kapedani X PMPE Edition by removing faulty costumes with working ones
- Make a tourney legal edition with only legal costumes

When you update Revived Patt Edition 3.6?
I have suggestions
replace Amy Rose with Fire Peach
replace Skyla with Shadow Queen Peach
replace Vanellope over Lucas with Smash 3C Travis
replace Toadette over Lucas with Spongebob
replace Vaati over Lucas with Dr. Neo Cortex
replace Sackboy over Lucas with Ashley
add Results Screen from PMPE 3.0.2-11b
I will be working on the Revived Patt Edition very soon now that I got stage previews out of the way, but thank you for your suggestions, it is a great help as testing out skins that work on Brawl Vault takes time.

Dude, love this build. The ability to have a broad selection of stages and costumes is pretty great.
However, it has a few strange bugs. One is Pokemon Stadium 2, its L-alt, LA-alt and X-alt. When they are selected, u can't see anything except your characters and the top 2 platforms. Everything else is black which makes it extremely difficult to play on. Besides that, the stages don't transform and on omega, u're basically fighting on a black screen. I tried replacing the stage with the one in vanilla PM but there was the same result.
There are 2 stages where the camera seems to have a mind of its own. One is SSE: Floating Island Extended and I can't remember the other. I'll have to play through it again. Btw, love the SSE extended stages.
I accidently clicked post before I was finished. Whoops.
Another bug is that Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 and 1-2 are virtually nonexistant and are identical copies of metal cavern.
Those are a few bugs I've found and a fix would be very appreciated.
Thanks for posting the build, man. It's great. I wish the wrecking crew stage would collapse like in the Wii U version or that the jungle hijinx stage would alternate between the front and back stages but I doubt someone could create that mechanic.
Anyway, thanks for dedicating time to making this build
Hmm interesting, I'll look into it, are you using the Homebrew or Hackless edition? And I'll try to fix the camera on that stage. Glad you like the build! :) and unfortunately I don't believe it is possible to make the stages do that in Brawl.

I love this build, I've played both regular hackless and Patts hackless, I love this build so much, Patts friezes alot.
Can you run the homebrew version on a usb ( I have my disk a 2gb sd card and 16 gb sd card)
You would have to make an edited Brawl ISO that replaces the music from vanilla Brawl with mine to leave room on the SD Card. To make the edited Brawl ISO, follow the instructions under the OP for Dolphin+. But then you would put the edited Brawl ISO in the USB, then use ocarina from the USB loader to load the rest of the build. I can always give you more detailed instructions if you are interested.

So I encountered a MAJOR bug. I was playing as Ice Climbers on the first costume. I started out as both of them. Then i used my up-b off the edge and suddenly nana is stuck to me and im essentially sopo with double ice attacks. Why on earth is this happening? I was playing on omega yoshis island against another ice climbers if that makes any difference
Hmmm, that is very interesting, I can't say I've encountered that before. I'll try to reproduce the bug and see if this happens to me. Has this occurred on any other stage beside omega Yoshis?

If I were to replace any of the icons (so they don't freeze) would I have to change the resolution of the icons? (64 x 56 / 176 x 176) to (64 x 54 / 88 x 88)
Yep, depending on what file you are replacing icons on, you have to be weary of file size. If you are replacing stages, try using Brawl Stage Manager as that program tells you how close you are to reaching the limit.

Is there any other place i can download these files aside from mediafire? For some reason mediafire doesn't let me download files. If someone could give me a link to the homebrew version and revived patt edition that isnt mediafire that would be nice...
I've had a few requests for this, so I will upload the build in other places like OneDrive, I'll update this post with the alternate mirrors once it's finished uploading.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Hey guys, its been awhile, progress on this build has been slow but I figured I'd update you guys about how the next version of this build is going.

I finally finished making the stage previews for the Homebrew Edition! :)
Homebrew Stage Previews
The stage count for the Homebrew edition has increased to 550+ Stages.

Note that the previews in game won't be high quality due to Wii Limitations, but I may make a specialized Dolphin Edition that would have higher resolutions for the stage previews.
Special thanks to the PMXP team for their templates!

As far with things left to do and that is planned for the next update:
- Replacing some costumes with better ones
- Implementing Theytah's new HUD
- Adding fresh music
- Holding Z + A while selecting a stage or random will force a random competitive stage
- Holding L + Z + A while selecting random will force a random PM Legal Stage reskin
- Make stage previews for Hackless (won't take as long)
- Fix the Kapedani X PMPE Edition by removing faulty costumes with working ones
- Make a tourney legal edition with only legal costumes

I will be working on the Revived Patt Edition very soon now that I got stage previews out of the way, but thank you for your suggestions, it is a great help as testing out skins that work on Brawl Vault takes time.

Hmm interesting, I'll look into it, are you using the Homebrew or Hackless edition? And I'll try to fix the camera on that stage. Glad you like the build! :) and unfortunately I don't believe it is possible to make the stages do that in Brawl.

You would have to make an edited Brawl ISO that replaces the music from vanilla Brawl with mine to leave room on the SD Card. To make the edited Brawl ISO, follow the instructions under the OP for Dolphin+. But then you would put the edited Brawl ISO in the USB, then use ocarina from the USB loader to load the rest of the build. I can always give you more detailed instructions if you are interested.

Hmmm, that is very interesting, I can't say I've encountered that before. I'll try to reproduce the bug and see if this happens to me. Has this occurred on any other stage beside omega Yoshis?

Yep, depending on what file you are replacing icons on, you have to be weary of file size. If you are replacing stages, try using Brawl Stage Manager as that program tells you how close you are to reaching the limit.

I've had a few requests for this, so I will upload the build in other places like OneDrive, I'll update this post with the alternate mirrors once it's finished uploading.
Man, That is hype, This will definitely replace PMXP for now. I still await the Stage only Version :) EDIT: Will that nasty bug with the Boxing Ring Portrait be fixed in the next version?

Last edited:

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Man, That is hype, This will definitely replace PMXP for now. I still await the Stage only Version :) EDIT: Will that nasty bug with the Boxing Ring Portrait be fixed in the next version?
Yep, it should be fixed! And aha I've had enough requests for that, so I might go ahead with making a Stage Only Version once I've finished everything else :)

kevinrao2000

Smash Rookie
I need some assistance. When I try to replace a CSP and load the character select screen, I get some invalid read errors on Dolphin. Is this a problem with dolphin or a problem with the build? I am using Dolphin 4.0.7161. Thanks.

kevinrao2000

Smash Rookie
I need some assistance. When I try to replace a CSP and load the character select screen, I get some invalid read errors on Dolphin. Is this a problem with dolphin or a problem with the build? I am using Dolphin 4.0.7161. Thanks.
Never mind. I just realized I had the wrong size proportions for my CSP's

Last edited:

Rock Howard

Smash Rookie
I'm using the homebrew version. Btw, daigo hidden valley on luigi's mansion is the other stage with the crazy camera. I also found out that Pictochat's R-alt is not Chibi-robo Living Room. It's actually the Dr. Mario stage.
Yeah, I've been playing quite a bit.
Is there a way to make it so that when u press random, it will give u any stage including the alts without needing to hold a button? That way it's truly random
Thanks again

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I'm using the homebrew version. Btw, daigo hidden valley on luigi's mansion is the other stage with the crazy camera. I also found out that Pictochat's R-alt is not Chibi-robo Living Room. It's actually the Dr. Mario stage.
Is there a way to make it so that when u press random, it will give u any stage including the alts and not just the normal or omega? I might be being a noob but I'm just wondering since it only gives me those stages
You can't get Alt Stages when you choose Random because the Alt Stages requires Button Commands, Choosing Random just picks the stage.

Brian Evangelista

Smash Rookie
I can select alternate stages just fine but some costumes are incorrect. I can select the demon purple captain falcon but other skins like the light blue falcon will give me a completely different costume. It will always be the same however for example light blue falcon will give me a greenish yellow one, and selecting shadow from sonic will give me a green one. Is there anyway I could fix this? I've tried formatting both usb and sd card, redownloading and using different usb / sd cards but it still occurs to some costumes. SOS please send help xoxo

EDIT: I still have the problem but I have also found another problem. Plenty of stages are missing. As shown in the screenshots the stage select is in form of an L shape but I only have the bottom 3 rows of stages. Is there something I did wrong?

Last edited:

Rock Howard

Smash Rookie
Sad news, the Project M dev. team has officially pulled the plug on their project.
R.I.P. PMDT :crying:
So, Kap, are u going to continue this build you've been working on or will u pull the plug as well? :sadeyes:

Last edited:

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Is there a way to make it so that when u press random, it will give u any stage including the alts without needing to hold a button? That way it's truly random
Thanks again
Ahh i see, will fix those issues, thanks! :) and there is actually away, but it would require some effort to do, basically, you would have to make stage slots load random stages using the ASL tool. This may be something that I will do when I have time.

I can select alternate stages just fine but some costumes are incorrect. I can select the demon purple captain falcon but other skins like the light blue falcon will give me a completely different costume. It will always be the same however for example light blue falcon will give me a greenish yellow one, and selecting shadow from sonic will give me a green one. Is there anyway I could fix this? I've tried formatting both usb and sd card, redownloading and using different usb / sd cards but it still occurs to some costumes. SOS please send help xoxo

EDIT: I still have the problem but I have also found another problem. Plenty of stages are missing. As shown in the screenshots the stage select is in form of an L shape but I only have the bottom 3 rows of stages. Is there something I did wrong?
Hmmm, that's odd. You used zipped the contents of the download directly to an empty reformatted SD Card right?

Sad news, the Project M dev. team has officially pulled the plug on their project.
R.I.P. PMDT :crying:
So, Kap, are u going to continue this build you've been working on or will u pull the plug as well? :sadeyes:
I do plan on releasing the next update as from what I've read, custom 3.6 builds should be okay, but I will wait until things calm down. I will continue to work on features for the next update during this time.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Can you release the codes that you use for the Homebrew Bulid? I want to add the stages to my Personal Bulid

Vinci2000

Smash Cadet
I have some suggestions for Revived Patt Edition 3.6
Update some skins
Rayman over Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207826
Skyloft Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208178
Boshi over Yoshi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207854
James McCloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207700
Little Mac over Captain Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207662
Villager over Ness: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207901
Lucina over Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209076

Add these skins
Billy Hatcher over Mario: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQRJxGQlubLUEgtd2dtTk92UWs/view?pli=1

Sir Daniel Fortesque over Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29345
Inkling over Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209401
Shantae over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205395
Classic Sonic and Tails over IC, replace Jawa Twins: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28323
Superman over Ganondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27852
Shrek over Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32519
Shovel Knight over Toon Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207983
HIM over Wolf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34224
Tomba over Diddy Kong: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29347

Last edited:

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am aiming to release the next build by Christmas, so expect a BIG update soon. :)

Can you release the codes that you use for the Homebrew Bulid? I want to add the stages to my Personal Bulid
Sure, are you looking for the alt codes specifically or for the stage expansion?

I have some suggestions for Revived Patt Edition 3.6
Update some skins
Rayman over Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207826
Skyloft Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208178
Boshi over Yoshi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207854
James McCloud: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207700
Little Mac over Captain Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207662
Villager over Ness: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207901
Lucina over Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209076

Add these skins
Billy Hatcher over Mario: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQRJxGQlubLUEgtd2dtTk92UWs/view?pli=1

Sir Daniel Fortesque over Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29345
Inkling over Fox: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209401
Shantae over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205395
Classic Sonic and Tails over IC, replace Jawa Twins: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28323
Superman over Ganondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27852
Shrek over Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32519
Shovel Knight over Toon Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207983
HIM over Wolf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34224
Tomba over Diddy Kong: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29347
sounds good, those are great skin suggestions so I will be sure to include them in the next Patt Edition update

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am aiming to release the next build by Christmas, so expect a BIG update soon. :)

Sure, are you looking for the alt codes specifically or for the stage expansion?

sounds good, those are great skin suggestions so I will be sure to include them in the next Patt Edition update
Both, All the codes that make Every Stage and Alt Stage work

Megakoopax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Supermario196
3DS FC
2320-6609-3767
For some reason, whenever I play a normal match the game crashes when I press "fight" just before I get to the character selection screen on the homebrew version. I'm not sure why it's doing this.

Top Bottom