• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kapedani's PM 3.6 Build Ver. 2.1 (feat. 700 Stages, Retro Mode, cBliss & more!) [22/01/2016]

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
Such a fantastic build, I have much more fun playing the game now

ToonKake

So Animated
NNID
ToOn_Cake
NOW DIS IS THE PM Build i was Lookin For DIS IS WUTS SUP
Dope Textures/CSPs
Diverse Stage List
Dope Music
= DOPE UNIQUE BUILD !

i kinda really hate wen PM updates PM but doesnt really do anything about the CSPS, & such but yea.... DIS IS IT UR BUILD MAN U ARE DOPE DOWNLOADIN DIS ISSHH ASSAP MAKING IT THE MAIN BUILD !! :)

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
Will something be done about including all of the stages on both pages in the random stage switch screen? Or is there a solution that I'm not seeing? It would be really convenient for me to have something like that

Vaerdas

Smash Rookie
Dat character selection screen on the x Patt special edition is glorious... now how do I select the other half of the characters..

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Dat character selection screen on the x Patt special edition is glorious... now how do I select the other half of the characters..
Make sure to download the Homebrew .gct file or Hackless .gct file (depending on the version you have) and place it in the code folder to be able to select all the characters!

Will something be done about including all of the stages on both pages in the random stage switch screen? Or is there a solution that I'm not seeing? It would be really convenient for me to have something like that
Unfortunately I don't believe it is currently possible as Stage Expansion stages can't be toggled on the random stage switch screen, most of the Stage Expansion stages won't be selected on the Random anyways I think.

Vaerdas

Smash Rookie
Thank you, I realized that right after I checked it out.

This build is amazing. So much silly fun and I'm loving the huge variety of outfits to go with all the stages. Thank you!

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
Alright then, fair enough. And i also wanted to point out that some of the character skins don't match the csp on the character select screen, it can be confusing in team battles when you're supposed to be in red team but your skin is actually green lol

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Alright then, fair enough. And i also wanted to point out that some of the character skins don't match the csp on the character select screen, it can be confusing in team battles when you're supposed to be in red team but your skin is actually green lol
Hmm interesting, which ones don't match? I'll try to fix that as soon as possible.

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
So far, I've caught mewtwo's green and red skins are switched, and Roy's green and red are switched. I'll let you know if i see more, but also, when team battle is on, some different colored skins may show up instead of the red, blue and green skins

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
So far, I've caught mewtwo's green and red skins are switched, and Roy's green and red are switched. I'll let you know if i see more, but also, when team battle is on, some different colored skins may show up instead of the red, blue and green skins
Ahh I see, thanks for catching that, if you find anymore let me know. I'll probably fix this next weekend!

ThundeRzReigN

Smash Cadet
I really love the build~ The only thing I don't like is the extra stages. Is there a way to remove them from the stage select screen?

ManInTheIronMask

Smash Rookie
Green Headband Jigglypuff doesn't show up in-game. Roy's Green and Red are reversed. Maps sometimes won't load while holding L.

ChimaeraUltimo

Smash Cadet
Green Headband Jigglypuff doesn't show up in-game. Roy's Green and Red are reversed. Maps sometimes won't load while holding L.
Make sure you are taping A or start, not holding them.
When I downloaded the special version, the SSS did not change. what did I do wrong?

Last edited:

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately no, it takes awhile to reupload both the Hackless and Homebrew builds with the fixes and I am still waiting on any other bug reports too. I will include the fixes on a future update of the build (might update the build once the cBliss Tool makes it easier to add 14 costumes to characteres), but for now you would have to download the patches and place the files in the correct location.
So there is a way to make the cBliss Tool for 3.6 add 14 costumes per character right now, it's just not easy, How so? Does it cause certain issues, any way around them? Where can we read up on adding 14 costumes per character?

I'd really like to know because the only reason my friends will play any custom builds of PM is if there are maximum number of skins! :D

EDIT: Also, would you mind if I could please build upon your PMPE version to go through and thoroughly replace any skins that don't work, aren't in the right team color slot or are not tourney legal, any maybe even tweak a few of the alt stages and SSS order to more closely resemble PMPE 3.5-1 that Patt made? This is something I was trying to do with 3.5 for PMPE 3.5-2 from PMPE 3.02-11b but life got me busy during that time... your build would be a great stepping stone to build upon now that I have a full-time job taking most of what used to be my modding time, I'd give you credit for the final version of course.

Any particular version of modding tools I should know about, what version of brawlbox would I need to make sure things work? I haven't modded PM since 3.5, any file changes I should know about?

Last edited:

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
So there is a way to make the cBliss Tool for 3.6 add 14 costumes per character right now, it's just not easy, How so? Does it cause certain issues, any way around them? Where can we read up on adding 14 costumes per character?

I'd really like to know because the only reason my friends will play any custom builds of PM is if there are maximum number of skins! :D

EDIT: Also, would you mind if I could please build upon your PMPE version to go through and thoroughly replace any skins that don't work, aren't in the right team color slot or are not tourney legal, any maybe even tweak a few of the alt stages and SSS order to more closely resemble PMPE 3.5-1 that Patt made? This is something I was trying to do with 3.5 for PMPE 3.5-2 from PMPE 3.02-11b but life got me busy during that time... your build would be a great stepping stone to build upon now that I have a full-time job taking most of what used to be my modding time, I'd give you credit for the final version of course.

Any particular version of modding tools I should know about, what version of brawlbox would I need to make sure things work? I haven't modded PM since 3.5, any file changes I should know about?
Right now the problem with 14 characters is that the last four costumes borrow BPs from other characters, I believe Mewtwo2000 is fixing his tool so that the last four costumes share BPs from the same character.

And that would be awesome! Feel free to use anything you'd like from this build!

And I'd use the latest version of BrawlBox. Note that libertyernie updated his Brawl Managers to make it easier to edit things in 3.6 (eg. alt stages and characters). 3.6 added stock icons but I'd just use the Smash 3 HUD as keeping stock icons would require making icons for each character. If you need any help with anything, let me know! :)

Make sure you are taping A or start, not holding them.

When I downloaded the special version, the SSS did not change. what did I do wrong?
Are you referring to the Kapedani X Patt Edition, the SSS is the same in both versions, just the CSS and characters change.

You have to apply the patch which is in the OP, and I'm aware of some costumes colours being reversed, I will fix that probably this weekend. Thanks for letting me know, if you find anything else let me know! :)

I really love the build~ The only thing I don't like is the extra stages. Is there a way to remove them from the stage select screen?
Like do you mean you rather have the Vanilla PM Stages?

Last edited:

ManInTheIronMask

Smash Rookie
Would you be receptive to including Marth's SSBM costumes in their classic blue/red/green/black/white? Pretty much the costumes included in Brawl/default PM 3.6. I, for one, would greatly appreciate it. Really enjoying this build. Only thing that could really take this one over the top are extra skins for Fox, Falco and Captain Falcon (such as Rocket Raccoon Fox, Goku Fox, Vegeta Falco, Captain America Captain Falcon). I would put them in myself, but I'm very illiterate with that stuff (even after watching 20 minute tutorials).

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
One question, Is there someway to take out the cBliss codes from the RSBE01? I want to use your stages with my own Bulid.

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Would you be receptive to including Marth's SSBM costumes in their classic blue/red/green/black/white? Pretty much the costumes included in Brawl/default PM 3.6. I, for one, would greatly appreciate it. Really enjoying this build. Only thing that could really take this one over the top are extra skins for Fox, Falco and Captain Falcon (such as Rocket Raccoon Fox, Goku Fox, Vegeta Falco, Captain America Captain Falcon). I would put them in myself, but I'm very illiterate with that stuff (even after watching 20 minute tutorials).
Yeah I thought about putting those costumes in but I didn't want to replace other alts. I plan to have 14 alts per character in a future update, so I will definitely include those skins then. And in regards to Marth's costumes, Brawl Costume Manager is a nice user friendly tool that replaces costumes. Download Vanilla Project M 3.6, then drag and drop the files in projectm/pf/fighter/marth, to the costume you want to replace. When using the tool, make sure you select Options -> Use cBliss costume/portrait mappings.
If you need any help with the tool, I'd be glad to answer any questions.

Yes. I would love to have vanilla stages only~
On Page 4, I have instructions on how to extract the costumes. It is a bit of a process, but I can always provide assistance. Because enough people have been asking for only the costumes, I might make a version that only includes the costumes in the future. I also plan on making a tourney legal build with extra costumes.

One question, Is there someway to take out the cBliss codes from the RSBE01? I want to use your stages with my own Bulid.
There is a way but it involves starting from vanilla PM 3.6 codeset, then replacing and adding code for stage expansion and alternate stages. I'll make a codeset with just the stages sometime next week when I have time.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Yeah I thought about putting those costumes in but I didn't want to replace other alts. I plan to have 14 alts per character in a future update, so I will definitely include those skins then. And in regards to Marth's costumes, Brawl Costume Manager is a nice user friendly tool that replaces costumes. Download Vanilla Project M 3.6, then drag and drop the files in projectm/pf/fighter/marth, to the costume you want to replace. When using the tool, make sure you select Options -> Use cBliss costume/portrait mappings.
If you need any help with the tool, I'd be glad to answer any questions.

On Page 4, I have instructions on how to extract the costumes. It is a bit of a process, but I can always provide assistance. Because enough people have been asking for only the costumes, I might make a version that only includes the costumes in the future. I also plan on making a tourney legal build with extra costumes.

There is a way but it involves starting from vanilla PM 3.6 codeset, then replacing and adding code for stage expansion and alternate stages. I'll make a codeset with just the stages sometime next week when I have time.
Thanks Man.

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
I've developed a patch that fixes small issues with the build.

Homebrew Patch
Hackless Patch

Just extract it to the root of the SD Card with the main build already installed replacing and merging any file it asks you to.

Changelog
- Fixed Headband Jigglypuff alt (included in previous patch)
- Fixed Quickdraw Metaknight stock icon and Random stock icon
- Updated Meta Knight Smash 3 Butterfly alt, now has the proper red sword
- Roy and Mewtwo green and red costumes now correspond to the actual costume
- Fixed Squirtle Blue Team colour
- Mewtwo now has a 2nd set of team colours (armour Mewtwo has team colours)
- Y no longer stage strikes FoD
- Added songs to Halberd (Homebrew)
- Replaced Central Highway song in Bell Tower with Galaxy Colosseum, moved Central Highway song to Halberd (Homebrew)
- Replaced Beachbow Galaxy song in Delfino's Secret with Sunshine Seaside song (Homebrew)
- Replaced Dreamland Night with Dreamland 64 to fix freezing (Homebrew)
- Included updated Planet Wisp and Yoshi's New Island (competitive alt to Yoshi's Story) which are lagless (Homebrew)

This fixes most of the bug that have been reported, if you find anymore let me know!

Future Plans
As much as I enjoy polishing and adding to this build I won't be able to update this build as frequently as I was before. However once FeverBlade finishes the SSS preview pics which will include the alts (which I greatly appreciate), I will definitely update once more. Also once Mewtwo2000 finished his cBliss tool to make it easy to have 14 alts per character, I will slowly work to add more costumes.

I will fix issues with the Kapedani X Patt Edition next week if I have time as I'm aware some costumes are not fully functional. I also plan on making a 'Tourney Legal' version which will feature only tourney legal costumes.

Hope you all have been enjoying playing this build, all the feedback that I have gotten has definitely made it worth it.

Last edited:

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Aha, thanks for taking the time to update it and for your outstanding contributions to the Brawl modding community. This build would be nothing without the content you created and contributed in, I greatly appreciate it!

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Aha, thanks for taking the time to update it and for your outstanding contributions to the Brawl modding community. This build would be nothing without the content you created and contributed in, I greatly appreciate it!
Heh, thanks! Im just another guy tho, the stage mods I see coming out lately are top notch, and they'll keep getting better for sure.

But Im happy Wisp its there, these days the slots are getting filled with the awesome Smash 4 stage imports and PM's own masterpieces, the spaces for custom stages are dwindling away slowly. (aside from the stage expansion, ofcourse) It sorta brings me down a bit, but atleast that encourages modders to get creative and work hard for better things. And seeing my stages in top tens or in builds says that what I did is worth it.

Im talking alot again...

Anyhow, if you do find any small glitches and performance issues, I would be happy to accept feedback! The hard part is over, time for nitpicks.

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
Awesome build! Olimar's Charlie alt doesn't match the csp. Also when ever I want to change a csp, the game freezes. I noticed that some csps are different sizes than others, is there a reason for that, and could that explain why it freezes for me?

pedrojrv

Smash Rookie
i have a problem when i used bowser purple hat the game freezes if used the shamsh final, how i fix that?

rkfan23

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I'm brand new here and a little lost. I followed the directions for the Homebrew version however, every time I attempt to start the game through the Project M launcher I get sent back to the Wii menu. It looks exactly like what this guy is experiencing: https://youtu.be/_17EKp0ohMA?t=2m

Any solutions? I'm using a 4gb SDHC card. Could that be the issue?

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Hey all, I'm brand new here and a little lost. I followed the directions for the Homebrew version however, every time I attempt to start the game through the Project M launcher I get sent back to the Wii menu. It looks exactly like what this guy is experiencing: https://youtu.be/_17EKp0ohMA?t=2m

Hmm, It might be something wrong with the codeset I think because, I use a 16gb SDHC card and THIS started to happen in to me, I started to mess with the Code file (RSBE01) so, Try to redownload

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Awesome build! Olimar's Charlie alt doesn't match the csp. Also when ever I want to change a csp, the game freezes. I noticed that some csps are different sizes than others, is there a reason for that, and could that explain why it freezes for me?
Yea, that csp is more of a placeholder for when someone does import the Pikmin 3 models, so for now only the colours of olimar match the csp, I'll probably fix that CSP in a future update. Also, when replacing CSPs, make sure that the sc_selcharacter.pac stays under 3.78 MB.

i have a problem when i used bowser purple hat the game freezes if used the shamsh final, how i fix that?
I'm aware of this, unfortunately this is an issue with cBliss that I am not quite sure how to fix. The last three Giga Bowser's freeze the game, so just make sure you don't use the final smash with Rookie Bowser (purple hat), and the dry bowsers.

Make sure you are using the gameconfig.txt from the download and not the gameconfig.txt from vanilla PM as the gameconfig.txt from vanilla PM won't work because the code is too big.

mika8

Smash Rookie
Updated with Mega Patch #1!

SPECIAL Update: The Kapedani X Patt Edition, scroll below for details.

After a long time in the making, I present to you my build for Project M 3.6 full. This build strives to bring out the best mods available for an enjoyable competitive and casual experience

There are two packs, a homebrew version which requires the Homebrew channel and a SD Card of 4GB or more and a hackless version which only requires a 2GB SD Card.

Features

Homebrew
-
Project M 3.6 Full
- 450+ Stages using the stage expansion code and ASL code
- Hype custom music
- cBliss - Every character has 10-11 costumes, most are tourney legal with hitboxes intact
- Smash 3/3C Textures, DarkStar's ZSS Next Mission Pack and various character fitting costumes
- Smash 3 HUD with Stock Icons
- A combination of Luddoj's, MagicManNo9's. SJS's, and Smash 3's CSPs
- Edited Classic Mode and All-Star mode to feature added stages, edited event 40 to three stocks each (to match event 51 in Melee)
- Stage Builder stages are enabled

Hackless
- Project M 3.6 Full
- 150 + Stages using the stage expansion code and ASL code
- cBliss - Every character has 10-11 costumes, most are tourney legal with hitboxes intact
- Smash 3/3C Textures, DarkStar's ZSS Next Mission Pack and various character fitting costumes
- Smash 3 HUD with Stock Icons
- A combination of Luddoj's, MagicManNo9's. SJS's, and Smash 3's CSPs
- Edited Classic Mode and All-Star mode to feature added stages, edited event 40 to three stocks each (to match event 51 in Melee)
- Custom music (less than Homebrew edition, most music in casual default stage slots were removed while PM legal stages retained most of its music)

Dolphin
- Same as Hackless edition

Dolphin +
-
Same as Homebrew edition but requires a bit more work to install

Music
- Custom Music for vanilla Project M

Kapedani X Patt Edition
-
All the features of Homebrew/Hackless but with PMPE's Characters and Character Selection Screen from V.3.01-11

Kapedani X PM ALL STARS
-
A collaboration which features my build and the best iterations of Project M characters. Coming Soon

The bottom two rows of stages in the first page went pretty much untouched as those are tourney legal stages. This pack is designed for both competitive and casual play. I organized the SSS screen to have competitive stages in the first page and the second page to feature more casual stages. Pokemon Stadium 2 is moved to its original spot for more songs. Bowser's Castle is moved to Fountain of Dreams' slot (Mario Bros.) while Fountain of Dreams is moved to a Stage Expansion Slot.

Updates

Ver. 1.51 - 28/08/2015
- Updated to Project M 3.6 Full

- Implemented cBliss (thanks to sinistersnakeseenin!) and added costumes
- Added more stages to Homebrew build

- Mega Patch #1 (27/09/2015)

Homebrew Patch
Hackless Patch

Extract it to the root of the SD Card with the build already installed replacing and merging any file it asks you to.

Changelog

• Fixed Headband Jigglypuff alt (included in previous patch)
  • Fixed Quickdraw Metaknight stock icon and Random stock icon
  • Updated Smash 3 Meta Knight Butterfly alt, now has the proper red sword
  • Roy and Mewtwo green and red costumes now correspond to the actual costume
  • Fixed Squirtle Blue Team colour
  • Mewtwo now has a 2nd set of team colours (armour Mewtwo has team colours)
  • Y no longer stage strikes FoD
  • Added songs to Halberd (Homebrew)
  • Replaced Central Highway song in Bell Tower with Galaxy Colosseum, moved Central Highway song to Halberd (Homebrew)
  • Replaced Beachbow Galaxy song in Delfino's Secret with Sunshine Seaside song (Homebrew)
  • Replaced Dreamland Night with Dreamland 64 to fix freezing (Homebrew)
  • Included updated Planet Wisp and Yoshi's New Island (competitive alt to Yoshi's Story) which are lagless (Homebrew)
Download
Homebrew (requires Homebrew Channel and 4GB or more SD Card)
Installation: Unzip the file, then move the contents to the SD card replacing any file it asks you to. I would reformat your SD Card before installing. Doesn't required Vanilla Project M to be installed beforehand.

Hackless
Installation: Unzip the file, then move the contents to the SD card replacing any file it asks you to. I would reformat your SD Card before installing. Doesn't required Vanilla Project M to be installed beforehand.
If for some reason it does not fit your SD card
Remove Stages
Remove stages from projectm/pf/stages/melee, you can use Brawl Stage Manager to preview the stages in the melee folder. Note: If you do remove stages, to not press the button combination that would load the removed stage or it may crash. To fix this, use the ASL Tool to remove the button combination. Easiest way to do this is eg. If the stage is STGPALUTENA_E, uncheck the button combination for E in both stages and module for STGPALUTENA.

Dolphin
1. Download the digital SD card
2. Place the digital SD card in C:/users/[yourusernamehere]/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii
3. Open Dolphin emulator
4. Add Brawl ISO to Dolphin Emulator
5. Right click your Brawl ISO file and choose "Set as default ISO"
6. Go to Config, then choose the "Wii" tab. Check "Insert SD card"
7. Download
WAD file
8. Go to Tools, then Install WAD. Then select the WAD file downloaded in previous step.
9. Download
boot.elf
10. Click "Open" then select the boot.elf file from above.
11. Click "Launch Game"

Dolphin +

1. Download Homebrew Build
2. Replace the music files of the Brawl ISO with the music files from the Homebrew Build. Follow the instructions listed here.
3. Download this digital SD card
4. Place the digital SD card in C:/users/[yourusernamehere]/Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii
5. Open Dolphin emulator
6. Add Custom Brawl ISO from Step 2 to Dolphin Emulator
7. Right click the Brawl ISO file and choose "Set as default ISO"
8. Go to Config, then choose the "Wii" tab. Check "Insert SD card"
9. Download WAD file
10. Go to Tools, then Install WAD. Then select the WAD file downloaded in previous step.
11. Download boot.elf
12. Click "Open" then select the boot.elf file from above.
13. Click "Launch Game"

Music
Unzip the file, then move the contents to projectm/pf/sound/srtm replacing any file it asks you to.

Kapedani X Patt Edition
Download the Homebrew or Hackless of my build, extract the files in the SD Card. Download The Revived Patt Edition 3.6 and extract the contents in the SD Card merging any folder and replacing any file it asks you to. Then download the Homebrew .gct file or Hackless .gct file (depending on the version you have) and place it in the code folder.
NOTE: I haven't tested each character yet for this edition so let me know if you encounter bugs or freezes!
Freezes:
Some of Lucas and Rob's costumes, will fix soon!

Kapedani X PM ALL STARS
Coming Soon! More information here!

Patches
These patches must be applied after downloading the main build as they provide bug fixes and updates that are not in the main download.

Homebrew Patch
Hackless Patch

Extract the rar file to the root of the SD Card with the main build already there

Bugs
Be sure to comment if you encounter any bugs or freezes! If you encounter errors with the music reformat your SD Card
  • As a side effect of using Stage Expansion, My Music will freeze if you select a stage expansion stage which is represented by a Hanenbow or Training Room Icon.
  • The last three Giga Bowser costumes will freeze the game on console but strangely not for dolphin, not too sure on how to fix.
Stages
SSS Screen
Screenshot of SSS Screen

Page 1

Page 2

Homebrew Stagelist
Classic controller users download this RSBE01.gct and put it in the codes folder. Stages that require Z to load will use ZL.

Hackless Stagelist
Classic controller users download this RSBE01.gct and put it in the codes folder. Stages that require Z to load will use ZL.

Music
List of all songs replaced/added

Costumes
Every character has 10 or 11 costumes (Wario has 12). Most costumes are tourney legal and shouldn't affect hitboxes, however some will such as Dixie and Wartortle, any costumes that are bigger or have edits to bones would affect hitboxes.

Thanks to SinisterSnakeSeenin for creating a cBliss template for PM 3.6!

Gallery of Costumes

Screenshots and Videos
CSS

Album

New Screenshots [Ver.1.3]

New Menu (Thanks to Theytah for the layout and Anti for the background)

Other

Check out the Vidya Bros. showcasing this build!

Future Plans
- Add alternate stage images to Stage Selection Preview Portrait similar to how PMDT did
- Include 14 costumes per character

FAQ
I can't access the alternate stages
When loading an alternate stage, hold the button combination required to load the stage for a few seconds then tap start while continuing to hold the button combination. DO NOT hold any other buttons but the buttons required to load the stage or hold A when selecting a stage (TAP A or Start) as this will load the default stage.

Credits
None of the actual content was created by me, I just assembled everything together. I got most of the stuff from Brawl Vault, Smashboards and Brawl Custom Music. Credit goes to the PMDT, libertyernie for his stage expansion template and his Brawl Manager tools, Mewtwo2000 for the ASL Tool, SJS, Luddoj and MagicManNo9 for their portraits, the Smash 3/3C Team for character textures and Dreamtastic72 for assembling Smash 3 textures together for 3.6B, all the people who made the BRSTMs, and all the people who have contributed to all the stages. Thanks to SinisterSnakeSeenin for creating a cBliss template for PM 3.6. I will include Brawl Vault links for all the stages and costumes soon.
Full Credits [Ver. 1.3]

I don't have a capture device so if any of you want to take screenshots or make Youtube vidoes of this build, I'll link them here.

Hope you guys enjoy this pack! Let me know if you encounter any bugs!
Do I need a SD? Is not included an ISO Builder? My wii does not recognize any SD (is broken). I have homebrew

Kennydope48

Smash Rookie
Hey I made an account just to say your build is ******* awesome, I love the alt costumes.

One question though , I downloaded some Omega stages from the Brawlvault and I was wondering how I can put those stages over your stages.

Last edited:

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
Do I need a SD? Is not included an ISO Builder? My wii does not recognize any SD (is broken). I have homebrew
I haven't included an ISO builder yet, a few other people have been requesting it so I may look into including one in the future.

Hey I made an account just to say your build is ******* awesome, I love the alt costumes.

One question though , I downloaded some Omega stages from the Brawlvault and I was wondering how I can put those stages over your stages.
Glad you like it! :)
And the best tool for replacing stages would be Brawl Stage Manager

braxtonhall

Smash Rookie
I'm really excited to play this build, but I can't get passed the launcher. When I hit "Play" in the PM launcher it brings me back to the Wii menu. I'm on homebrew with a 16GB card and I have the latest patch on it (put over top the full download). Where did I go wrong?

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
I'm really excited to play this build, but I can't get passed the launcher. When I hit "Play" in the PM launcher it brings me back to the Wii menu. I'm on homebrew with a 16GB card and I have the latest patch on it (put over top the full download). Where did I go wrong?
Make sure you are using the gameconfig.txt from the download and not the gameconfig.txt from vanilla PM :)

Gehis514

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4004 9260 8249
I'm curious, will there be more added stages and such in future updates? The stages in this build are very interesting

Kapedani

Smash Apprentice
I'm curious, will there be more added stages and such in future updates? The stages in this build are very interesting
Yep, I do plan on adding more stages in the next homebrew update as well as other features such as holding A when selecting a stage to guarantee a competitive stage (meaning holding A on random select will select a random competitive stage) and holding Z + A on random to random select a PM Tourney Legal Stage (which will have varied skins). I also plan on including the pics of the alt stages in the Stage Preview Pic.

In the future I will probably be adding more costumes once the cBliss tool gets updated to allow 14 costumes per character.

Last edited:

FeverBlade

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimeRe4per
Yep, I do plan on adding more stages in the next homebrew update as well as other features such as holding A when selecting a stage to guarantee a competitive stage (meaning holding A on random select will select a random competitive stage) and holding Z + A on random to random select a PM Tourney Legal Stage (which will have varied skins).
I was a bit overwhelmed by homework throughout the holidays and couldn't start work on the SSS pics, but I should be done by the end of October. Also, I'm using GIMP and until I obtain a copy of Photoshop I won't be able to easily update the stage previews, essentially creating more work for myself.

And some of the alt. stages in your spreadsheet have duplicate button mapping or sometimes no button mapping.

Top Bottom