• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kantplay Open Mafia: Rarefaction | Game Over!

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

#HBC | Rake [2] - Gheb_01, #HBC | Dark Horse
Cream Team [1] - #HBC | Rake.
Cassavetes [1] - Chaco

Not voting: Cream Team, #HBC | Red Ryu, Cassavetes

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is October 12th at 11:59pm CST.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Really and truly not a lot. Sokr got lynched D1, flipped town. Semper died N1.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ynkow what, I'm cool with a Rake lynch toDay. If he flips scum, Casa is clear imho. Due to his reaction at me unvoting yesterday, I've read a bit into that. Rake is quite possibly scum imo, and agreed that he's our best bet toDay before Rarefaction.

Unvote; Vote: Rake

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Slow it down there buddy, I wanna see what others got for me.

Do me a favor and unvote so I can get a grasp on what gives.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Unvote; Vote: Red Ryu.

Okay. I recognize that structure there. That's Ryu scum.

All aboard.

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
The innocent child is a triggered event, not something that is pre-confirmed. Any of us could be the innocent child. Why are you lying?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The innocent child is a triggered event, not something that is pre-confirmed. Any of us could be the innocent child. Why are you lying?
Yes it is, I was sent a role PM telling me I am the innocent Child.

If I'm not suppose to know this Kantrip messed up.

I am the innocent child.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ninjad but yeah if Ryu is lying then we have a guaranteed scumbag in rarefaction which is a pretty good deal for us right now. He'll probably get NKd but at least it decreases our lynchpool so we can try to figure out who between Rake Cass and DH deserves death the most.

:059:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hm. I thought it was triggered myself...but you're right the wordign is confusing. At least he's auto scum in rarefaction if not.

Unvote

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
ruy i implore you to read the 7 pages of actual game soon so that we can like have the innocent child playing this game.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
btw, that rake vote is not via default.

of the three players gheb mentioned, his flip gives us the most to work with either during rarefaction or upon a scumflip imho. that and hes like definitely the scummiest.

Chaco

Never Logs In
btw, that rake vote is not via default.

of the three players gheb mentioned, his flip gives us the most to work with either during rarefaction or upon a scumflip imho. that and hes like definitely the scummiest.
I agree with this. Plus he's disappeared since dropping that CT vote early D2, and not a thing since.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

#HBC | Rake [3] - #HBC | Dark Horse, Cream Team, Gheb_01
Cream Team [1] - #HBC | Rake.

Not voting: #HBC | Red Ryu, Cassavetes, Chaco

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is October 12th at 11:59pm CST.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol...OMGUS so hard it hurts. Try reading the game...

oh wai-- that's been said.
Unless you give me context or what from Bingo you saw, you also claimed you could nail me as scum 9/10 times.
I have to assume you pulled this out of your ass. Since there is nothing if value you posted on this other than, " I git meta"

You should share with me why.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Reread the thread.

I'd rather lynch Rake than write him off as dumb, but I'm not sure he would be my guest pick.

DH has not posting anything substantial and the only real thing that makes me lean kinda town is his Unvote but followed by a immediate revote does not make me feel good about the slot.

I'd take Gheb to Lylo.

I don't see an issue with Cream Team but Imm cautious on writing them off as town over Gheb. I need to reread Marshy v CT because that is where I was thinking more about there stances in this.

Chaco I had no issues til his absurd "meta" vote and he needs to answer for it.

Cass I got no clue, wouldn't lynch before Rake or DH atm.

Chaco

Never Logs In
The manner in which you tell people to slow down and quality control, it's scummy. It reeks of trying to gain false town favor by showing you want to take things slow and be thorough. That was like your key scumdar ping in Bingo. I thought it was obvious, but people never seemed to pick up on it. It could just be something you do, but know it reads scummy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The manner in which you tell people to slow down and quality control, it's scummy. It reeks of trying to gain false town favor by showing you want to take things slow and be thorough. That was like your key scumdar ping in Bingo. I thought it was obvious, but people never seemed to pick up on it. It could just be something you do, but know it reads scummy.
Well, considering this game is only on page 8 and it's day two I think I got every right to say we need to look at what people are posting.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree with that. That's all fine and whatnot, I'm just saying that it correlated strongly to your last scum play. Almost verbatim, so that's why I voted to see what you'd do and what others thought.

Top Bottom