• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kantplay Open Mafia: Rarefaction | Game Over!

Kantrip

Kantplay
The game has filled! PM's will be going out later today.

EDIT: Confirmation PM's are out! Once everyone has confirmed and received their role PM the game will begin.

No more posting until game start.

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
BREAKING NEWS: RAREWARE® BOUGHT BY MICROSOFT®

Banjo the bear, pictured above, looking worried about the managerial switch.
It has recently come to light that Rare Ltd., a renowned gaming company and long-time friend of Nintendo, has been bought out by technological giant Microsoft. The circumstances leading up to the agreement remain unknown, but if our sources are correct, the decision may have come from within Rareware itself. This arrangement will likely lead to a drastic departure from the Rare we have come to know and love. Fans can expect a lot less of Rareware's traditional IP's as their resources go towards "developing for the revolutionary Xbox Kinect," as Microsoft representatives are putting it.

We will keep you updated as more news rolls in. For now, this is Vidyagame News, signing off.

Conker the squirrel slammed the newspaper down on the table.

"Alright, which one of you little twerps did it?" His eyes surveyed the room, darting from one Rare franchise protagonist to the next. Everyone else was dead quiet. "So no one wants to talk, huh?"

Everyone glanced around at each other. Some looked nervous. Others guilty. Some were totally calm and collected. Conker sat back down and picked up his glass of milk.

"Well. Alright. We've got all the time in the world. Not like any of us have any work to do... ever again. We can just sit here until we can come to some sort of... agreement." With that, Conker took a sip of milk. He wiped his mouth, leaned back, and put his feet up on the table.

"Looks like it's going to be one of those days."

Day 1 Begins!

1. @ Cream Team Cream Team (Gorf|Gargaglione)
2. @Xatres
3. @ Sokr Sokr
4. @ Semper Hardbody Semper Hardbody (marshy|Orboknown)
5. @ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~
6. @ Chaco Chaco
7. @ Cassavetes Cassavetes
8. @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake
9. @ #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse

Not voting: Cream Team, Xatres, Sokr, Semper Hardbody, Gheb_01, Chaco, Cassavetes, #HBC | Rake., #HBC | Dark Horse

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is October 2nd at midnight CST.

Last edited:

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
vote xat

lol @ soccer ive always found myself saying "so kurr" thats neat

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
BREAKING NEWS: RAREWARE® BOUGHT BY MICROSOFT®

Banjo the bear, pictured above, looking worried about the managerial switch.
It has recently come to light that Rare Ltd., a renowned gaming company and long-time friend of Nintendo, has been bought out by technological giant Microsoft. The circumstances leading up to the agreement remain unknown, but if our sources are correct, the decision may have come from within Rareware itself. This arrangement will likely lead to a drastic departure from the Rare we have come to know and love. Fans can expect a lot less of Rareware's traditional IP's as their resources go towards "developing for the revolutionary Xbox Kinect," as Microsoft representatives are putting it.

We will keep you updated as more news rolls in. For now, this is Vidyagame News, signing off.

Conker the squirrel slammed the newspaper down on table.

"Alright, which one of you little twerps did it?" His eyes surveyed the room, darting from one Rare franchise protagonist to the next. Everyone else was dead quiet. "So no one wants to talk, huh?"

Everyone glanced around at each other. Some looked nervous. Others guilty. Some were totally calm and collected. Conker sat back down and picked up his glass of milk.

"Well. Alright. We've got all the time in the world. Not like any of us have any work to do... ever again. We can just sit here until we can come to some sort of... agreement." With that, Conker took a sip of milk. He wiped his mouth, leaned back, and put his feet up on the table.

"Looks like it's going to be one of those days."

Day 1 Begins!

1. @ Cream Team Cream Team (Gorf|Gargaglione)
2. @Xatres
3. @ Sokr Sokr
4. @ Semper Hardbody Semper Hardbody (marshy|Orboknown)
5. @ ~ Gheb ~ ~ Gheb ~
6. @ Chaco Chaco
7. @ Cassavetes Cassavetes
8. @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake
9. @ #HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse

Not voting: Cream Team, Xatres, Sokr, Semper Hardbody, Gheb_01, Chaco, Cassavetes, #HBC | Rake., #HBC | Dark Horse

If you need a replacement I will volunteer if needed right away.

Chaco

Never Logs In
vote xat

lol @ soccer ive always found myself saying "so kurr" thats neat
That's what I thought it was too. I didn't want to ask though. I always got annoyed when announcers or someone else on streams pronounced my name as Chey-co,

Chaco

Never Logs In
I literally have no idea...Which is why I was astounded by it

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm going to mount a Dark Horse, take my Sokr ball with me, pick up a Rake and Semper Hardbody Xatres and the Cream Team into the Cassavetes!

Vote Chaco

:059:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Xatres [2] - Chaco, Cream Team
Sokr [1] - Cassavetes
Chaco [1] - Gheb_01

Not voting: Xatres, Sokr, Semper Hardbody, #HBC | Rake., #HBC | Dark Horse

If you need a replacement I will volunteer if needed right away.
Thanks, I'll let you know if I need a replacement.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Vote cassavetes

Ya it is, I cringe at so-kurr.

Heh heh, cheyco. Wtf.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
@ Cassavetes Cassavetes , it was simply a way of addressing you. I wouldn't say it was omgus, cause I'm not actually pushing for your lynch or anything. Did you actually think it was omgus?

Cassavetes

Smash Apprentice
@ Cassavetes Cassavetes , it was simply a way of addressing you. I wouldn't say it was omgus, cause I'm not actually pushing for your lynch or anything. Did you actually think it was omgus?
Yes, but I will say that I think this isn't the reaction I expected of you. OMGUS isn't always meaning that you're pushing for their lynch; it can be done in RVS.

Why are you sure that you voting him is the reason he's voting you?

:059:
He could have voted anyone else, but managed to vote me. How do you take his response? I think it's null-town.

Cream Team

Gargaglione|Gorf
cassavetes whats the theory behind a scum player counter voting another player in rvs?

Top Bottom