• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
He tried to get me to come to Topeka LOL. I was there this morn for work, no thanks. We've got some games and beer scheduled after work sometime this week though. :D

:phone:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm in my comfy chair and am drinking some Oktoberfest can you blame me for these frosted flakes

Jfro

Smash Cadet
Im outside trying to steal someones internet so I can post that im comin. It took me like 20 mins to finally get on XD

rpotts

Smash Lord
Alright it looks like the 4 of us Lawrence guise will be leaving sometime around 6 or 630. We're trying to not be the first bros there everytime.

Bl00dyBizkitz

Smash Cadet
Okay that's it I need to go. o-o

I'm really feeling the need to smash again. Frizz you better invite me if you're playing smash with anyone this week or I'll kick your *** come Saturday. o-o

town913

Smash Cadet
I miss you guys, I'll try and make it out next Saturday. School and work johns. Glad to hear about how well the tournament went

rpotts

Smash Lord
Random teams is only fun when my mystery gamer (thanks guys for totally forgetting about me,) jace gets out and I take z and darkrain 2v1, 3 stocks to 1.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I liked random teams, I just got tired of teams after a full bracket and then there was a second one.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Good point, am I the only one that thinks we need one more setup downstairs? 3 setups just isn't quite enough, forces too much teams action, imo.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I agree that maybe we need another setup, but there's not much room down there, so I dunno where we'd put it. lol

Massive

Smash Champion
I can reorganize for another setup, but then there wouldn't be room for the wall mount should anyone want it for other games.

The **** closet struggle-snuggle laundry room is also very wide open, there's no reason not to play in there other than SEPARATION FROM THE HERD.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Teams rule! And with proper organization there could definitely be more setups down there. Kitty needs to live down there as well. I need lap pleasure while playing my vidyas

Top Bottom