• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
me and smeesh will SD more in one day than any KS crew could do in an entire MONTH. so beat that.

wait... does that make us better...

:confused:

Jesi

Smash Ace
so anyway...

ugh no word yet so far i'm still getting off at 530. if you want i'll just not go and you guys can take david's and dmac's car. that's cool w/ me?

rezo

Smash Apprentice
i don't know... it seems like all of tennessee is expecting to play your falco

DYC

Smash Champion
SilentJupiter said:
so anyway...

ugh no word yet so far i'm still getting off at 530. if you want i'll just not go and you guys can take david's and dmac's car. that's cool w/ me?
Negative miss.

Jesi

Smash Ace
welllllllll i just feel horrible about my work situation. i really wish i could just quit... lol

i would be get to be tacked on to that famous list of smashers who quit their jobs because of smash lol

i'll see if i can pull in a favor from a co-worker... I'll know by Friday morning definitely so I'll send dmac a text or david or something.

ttyl! <3 <3

only1Z

Smash Champion
legally dmac isn't working....he's still in there with the rest of us! =D

**one step closer to the main land imo.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Hello, I am Stealth Raptor. though i am going to college in wichita, my main home is in Kansas City. i will be home summers and some weekends during the year. do you guys have a place you meet weekly or something that i may be able to come too? if you went to the tourny in wichita, you may have seen me.

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
i just read that last post in my who gamer voice and then laughed to myself a lil...then kinda cried....then pooped my pants a little...then i changed my underwear.

DYC

Smash Champion
Stealth Raptor said:
Hello, I am Stealth Raptor. though i am going to college in wichita, my main home is in Kansas City. i will be home summers and some weekends during the year. do you guys have a place you meet weekly or something that i may be able to come too? if you went to the tourny in wichita, you may have seen me.
Were you one of the like three people who didn't leave after they starting getting wrecked?

Jesi

Smash Ace
ugh..

so far assume we're leaving at 530. cause i may be able to get off by 4... but i still don't know.

I asked my parents for the van.

They said they'd give me a reply tomorrow morning... although....

My mother complained of some spilled pop in the back seat and some cans left there from quite a while ago... AHEM...

SO if I do, but some strange chance get the van you guys have to be like neater than...than....david. WHICH IS PRETTY ****ING NEAT.

I know it's a lot to ask...cleanliness...from gamers... lol but whether i get van or car.. lets try and be a litlte courteous pleaaaase ^_^

<3 All information will be revealed tomorrow. Rezo we'll give you a call on what's going on.

Stealth Raptor: Smash weekends in KC are at our place (darkrain/Jesi) if you want more info just post or IM us.

And Jimi... uhh..nice sig?

only1Z

Smash Champion
Ishk, you let me in that van, I'll clean that ****.

Wasn't that jimi guy banned for being a ***?

<3

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Yes we were, because we wanted to learn more about it, and you guys were good. you and someone faced me and my friend in teams during practicing, and you owned us every time, but we did play you guys for quite a while. me and my friend were the BoP team.

Jimi87O5

Smash Apprentice
party (the big 1 9 uh oh) tomorrow 2829 mansion drive apt #501 indy-pen-dance..64055...9 oKlokish
kc/lw smashers invited....
peace...

Jesi

Smash Ace
omfg so ****ing exhausted. all i'm going to do tomorow uhh after work...is catch up on sleep <3

iNNsomnia was Too fun though. GG guys. Can't wait for MLG <3

If my van is in good shape we'll see about the van for dallas but they'll probably say no lol.

then again that's what I thought they'd say for this trip... hmmm

nite guys <3

Jesi

DYC

Smash Champion
Stealth Raptor said:
Yes we were, because we wanted to learn more about it, and you guys were good. you and someone faced me and my friend in teams during practicing, and you owned us every time, but we did play you guys for quite a while. me and my friend were the BoP team.
Good deal. Look us up when you are up here.

I just hate people who take off when they start getting owned instead of sticking around to learn stuff.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I Dunn O Jimi, You'r E Like....like.....real Ly Far Out The Re...maaaan.....like.....gone.

DYC

Smash Champion
SilentJupiter said:
omfg so ****ing exhausted. all i'm going to do tomorow uhh after work...is catch up on sleep <3

iNNsomnia was Too fun though. GG guys. Can't wait for MLG <3

If my van is in good shape we'll see about the van for dallas but they'll probably say no lol.

then again that's what I thought they'd say for this trip... hmmm

nite guys <3

Jesi

Aside from David assaulting it with Ritz crackers and cheerios i think we didn't spill anything

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Do you guys have any weekly meetings, or do you guys just randomly decide to meet? ill be in europe till june, but ill be in KC for teh rest of the summer after that.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Party at Teh Barrio

When: May 13th at 7pm!

Reason: Celebration of Smash, to relax 'tween tourneis, and still get a little fun time/practice before MLG next week!

BYOC!

Food will b provided! :)

I wanna see ury1 there! :)

PS Happy Bday IMMY!

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
DYC said:
Indeed it is.
^5. Lmao.

Won't be able to make it this weekend. Going to the Lake for Mother's Day and if im lucky, we'll celebrate my Gdad's Bday early. If this is how it's gonna be, then I'll be able to go to Dallas. If not then....you're gonna have to find a teammate DYC...=(

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Jimi87O5 said:
Did you guys know that snake from metal gear solid is going to be in ssbb? thats tight to me. he is going to be my main character.
I'm sure he will be everyones main character......................................................................................................................and their brothers's....................................................................................and their sister's.....................................................and their dad's.

Top Bottom