• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
since im not going, someone has to take all of my money matches with husband and dope and everyone else.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
soo I hear MetriodprisM is riding up to smym with lawerence....it sux that i cant go....errrggghhhh im so jealous GOODLUCK everyone.

DYC

Smash Champion
Phatgamer1 said:
Mentioned it before, but I'll mention it again....I'm not going to SMYM. :(
You may have though i was joking but your parent's are now ****ting on me as well as you.
And that will result in a fiery death. For them.

...with needles as well.

THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED.

DYC

Smash Champion
Oh i'm not saying you should come. I'm just informing you that your family will suffer the consequences of this transgression.

With Fire. And Needles.

Also Devon i believe the list is as follows.

Z, Dark, dmac, me, jesi, jayray(possibly?), and a couple guys from wichita i believe are riding with us as well.

Also i believe we have discovered the Asian version of the Happy Dance.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
asian version...happy dance...
thats kool, i guess...

no phat, /cry
uhh it's gonna be me mike, mike, a ***** leon, and quen kreep'n to smym

lol idk if your gonna expect a crew battle :p
but uhh we could have like a...krust battle

Echo

Smash Champion
crew battle? we only have us... wtf. lol, wel, i guess if mike goes too, but he was soundin pretty gay.

3 on 5 still wouldnt work. but like, ****. who wants to do some dollar MMs.

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
uhhh ****...
umm we kind of have a problem atm...
we are down a car and have no way to get to smym right now, there are five of us, is there any way we could possibly suade someone to pick us up on the way to smym, we can pay the nescessary gas money...if there's any room....

uhh if you wanna contact me my number is 402-341-9895 or a ***** leons number is 402-201-6196 and if not that then mikes number is 402-910-6299...

uhh this is nebraska we're talking about here :p but uhh if you guys already left...imma feel like a big ****ing ***... /cry

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
****....uhh thats kool uuh idk wtf to do
uhh i'll stay posted if anything pops up for us whether or not you guys want to hear about it :p

but uhh i'll stay in touch...

DYC

Smash Champion
If you want to smash or something tomorrow/today phat let me know. you will have to get somewhat close to here somehow though =P

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
naw, smash at my place tonight if you guys want!! anyone? anyone?
smym-at jimi's new apartment...anyone? anyone?

Id have to be kinda early, i have to leave for work at 10, so like, if you wanna, come over at like 5 or 6...
anyone? phat? dyc? jayrizzle????

Jesi

Smash Ace
lolz smym was.... real fun. lol

s'cool though, MLG Dallas will own.
----------------------------------

On a completely different note...

I'm taking names for INNSomnia III, in Memphis, AR (west side of Memphis Tennesse). May 6th...pretty soon!!

We're thinking about going, 7-8 hour trip though, and anyone who can drive WILL drive who goes just cause, well, we nearly died coming back from SMYM lol.

you can check out the INNSomnia Thread in tournament disc. of course, but it's about $35 for singles doubles and hotel/food fee (it's at a hotel and pizza and pop will be provided) -- (http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=69007)

We're looking at housing at a hotel for $50 a nite (Just one nite if we can't drive in shifts than we'll probably have to stay another nite).

My car takes about $40 a tank for 400 miles (the trip is about 500 miles) at the current price of gas right now.

So we're looking at about 3 tanks (1st one is on me) So we're looking at $80 for gas.

If we take 2 cars, which would probably be dmacs? I'm not sure about dmac's mileage... You'll have to ask him on that mebbe a bit more...

Alright so:

Tourney Fees: $35
Gas: around $20 max (depending on people per car).
Hotel: appx $10 a nite. prolly only 1
Your Food: $20?? How ever much you want to eat!
-----------
$85 Total.

Yay!!!! Okay, so whoever wants to go post or IM!!!

<3 Jesi.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I'm bringing a case of redbull to this thing, in light of the tournament name... and for saftey reasons on our way home...

DYC

Smash Champion
Phatgamer. Innsomnia III. You are going. Inform your parental units of the consequences of any other outcome.

Because i will be ****ing god ****ed if i am to be the odd man out and have to team with some loser from Tennessee.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
i think i want to go to this. it's right before finals week, but you know. priorities. and columbia's on the way :)

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Graduation presents ftw. I'm gonna ask for this, MLG Dallas, and FC as grad presents instead of a car. I'll have my driving permit renewed by the 6th so I can help drive. I remember driving Jimi's car home from DYC's that one time....and his steering wheel shaked like none other @_@ So as long as your wheel doesn't shake, Jesi, I can drive...

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
...jimi and rezo to the MAXX 2006...did you forget?

naw...i prolly aint goin...but we will see....ill let yall ****** know.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Phatgamer1 said:
Graduation presents ftw. I'm gonna ask for this, MLG Dallas, and FC as grad presents instead of a car. I'll have my driving permit renewed by the 6th so I can help drive. I remember driving Jimi's car home from DYC's that one time....and his steering wheel shaked like none other @_@ So as long as your wheel doesn't shake, Jesi, I can drive...

wow your trading a car for smash tournaments???? well....um....uh thats Too Good

rezo

Smash Apprentice
oh man... i wasn't planning on coming home this weekend. by simply mentioning smash, you're making this difficult jimi. i do need to come get my n64 so i can practice. i have a mm with moogle! yay! smash is so much fun!

...i do have a ride to this right? i have many red rupies...

JamesJ

Smash Journeyman
i dont know if there is smash or not, im not barrio folk anymore...is there going to be smash?

Top Bottom