• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I will try to make it to Massive Smash and/or Massive BBQ, would be the first time in a while! (And first Massive BBQ ever!)

Massive

Smash Champion
Ghost peppers are garbage. You're putting the Scoville equivalent of law-enforcement grade pepper spray on your food and causing chemical burns to your digestive tract for no appreciable improvement in flavor.

Get some habenero chilis or something, they won't eat a hole in your mucous membranes and actually taste ****ing delicious in addition to being impressively spicy.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
I agree with Massive. I had a bet where I ate a spoonful of ghost pepper sauce, and it legitimately ruined the next 24 hours of my life. (didn't puke though)

only1Z

Smash Champion
I might be skipping smash this week. Possible 'cold' starting to creep in so don't want that getting around. Or is it just some brutal infection...time will tell.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
last night was real fun. i always leave wanting to play more AE :[
happy easter bros!

Massive

Smash Champion
BEHOLD!
The 2013 Massivesmash BBQ Tier List.

An extra tier has been added to increase the depth of the BBQ metagame, please enjoy the new list as the BBQ backroom's decisions are final (and binding).

Raith tier: A full stomach (<3)
Beginner tier: Soda (+0)
Basic tier: Potato Salad (-1)
Mid tier: Chips and Dip (+1)
Bro tier: Quality Beer (new)
High tier: Fancy Alcohol, Casserole, Homemade macaroni (+0)
God Tier: KESLEY BROUGHT COOKIES PYRO DIDN'T MAKE. (OVERDRIVE!!!!!)

The 2012 Massivesmash BBQ Tier List said:
Beginner tier: Soda
Basic tier: Chips and Dip
Mid tier: Potato Salad
Bro tier: Booze of any sort
High tier: Casserole of some sort, up to and including macaroni
God tier: KELSEY BROUGHT COOKIES.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Casserole's high tier huh? Might be the perfect time for me to try to create my first casserole. Don't worry I'll keep the ghost chilis that just arrived as far from it as possible.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
need pm singles $5 entry to go

altho, idk about going at all. you misspelled our glorious leader RFrizzle's name. that's a pretty serious misdemeanor, mrm.

dmac

Smash Champion
I wonder if shinobi got an idea of why we usually prefer to stay and play games in kc as opposed to traveling...

Also shinobi and I were unstoppable in teams. dat synergy

Ii realize this is a week late! thanks for coming out

Moonwalker

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be a bit late coming up this Saturday, but I'll definitely be there at around 11 p.m. There's a concert at the Jackpot I said I'd go to, but I'll definitely still make it to Massive's! I'll still bring food/drinks and such for the BBQ, and people from Lawrence to boot!

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Gathering ingredients for the chicken lasagna tonight. Be warned: This **** is good. Probably my favorite recipe of my dad's back when I was in high school. It's got so popular that people at our church would get mad at my dad if they heard he had made some for our house and not for them to. I've only made it myself once before but it should turn out good.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
need pm singles $5 entry to go

altho, idk about going at all. you misspelled our glorious leader RFrizzle's name. that's a pretty serious misdemeanor, mrm.
I never noticed the r in RFrizzle. I've been spelling it wrong for a while.

Also fine, I'll make pm $5.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You can take our $ in both melee and PM. We literally don't play PM since the 1st build way back in 2010? 11? I've only played it once $$$$$$$$$

There's a STL tournament on 4/20 or are you talking about BarWarz?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey can someone reg me for EVO and I can pay you in cash at a smashfest at some point? Early bird special saves $20 and it ends tomorrow at midnight and I won't be able to go to my bank before then.
[/procrastinator]

Top Bottom