• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
I'm up for massive smash this weekend if there is room in the Lawrence car, not so much for Omaha if anybody is considering going.

Massive

Smash Champion
Unless everyone is clandestinely planning on going to Omaha, I'm going to say that massivesmash is on at the same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Also,
Two Aaron posts in less than 24 hours!?
HAS THE WORLD GONE TOPSY TURVEY?

Further Edit:
Dark Blue Yoshi, Hondafoo is not coming to smash this weekend, I highly recommend talking to someone in the lawrence crew (Jace probably) about transportation if you were wanting to play dudes tomorrow night.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Dark Blue Yoshi, I will rock your ****ing world do not test us. There are good players here such as Jace, dmac and Phatgamer. If you can beat them then your aight if not.... Your gonna be in a world of hurt! :D

Jace08

Smash Lord
but we may have more dudes coming, which would get us to have possibly 2 cars and therefore more spots

anyway DBY do you have a car to get you to lawrence from topeka tomorrow? Then we could all carpool from lawrence to kc

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
No MassiveSmash for me this week. Friends GOLDEN birthday.

Is it just me or is Magnitude a satire on catchphrases in sitcoms. I'm kinda bad at recognizing satire but they seem to be smacking you over the head with his stupid catchphrase.

only1Z

Smash Champion
One character victory, OCV*

My dude raith, good ****. Makes me wanna put a bit more time into the game. Thankyou for the ****, give me a Doom tutorial? Maybe you need to step up and stop using Hidden Missile though....

dmac

Smash Champion
no z, jace did not take a sliver of health off raith, i dont know if theres a specific term for that, besides perfect

dmac

Smash Champion
so, my mom s car got stolen last(hence me wanting to leave earlier si I would be able to deal with it and help in the morning).luckily it did get recovered quickly, it was at a near by motel. there were a bunch of keys that were taken, mostly ones that were for the apartments she rents. the plate was missing too. she right now she had to change the locks on every apartment she rents :/ right now tere are three suspects, one if them being my old **** roommate, but that's the least like y one atm

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i been learning deadpool lately
my team is for sure having deadpool and most likely wolverine. idk if i'm going to be homo and use Sentinel yet.

Top Bottom