• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
i'm omw now

hopefully strongbad brought his sticks, mine are still at massives, i'm bringing ssf4 too

no more johns from raith plz

Dnyce

Smash Master
Hey, I was wonder what your guys plans for apex were. I'm kind of in a bind and was hopin maybe you guys could help out. If I could catch you on aim (vvvfino) that'd be amazing! ^^;

papermarkis

Smash Lord
i'm omw now

hopefully strongbad brought his sticks, mine are still at massives, i'm bringing ssf4 too

no more johns from raith plz
My Hakan will cover Massive's house in oil if I ever get to come. Which will probably be never, because I would need a ride there and I live 1000 miles away from everyone, I can't come back home late so I would need to spend the night somewhere, then I would need a ride back. Not freaking happening most likely.

Jace08

Smash Lord
we still got Rob's house, right Markis? I'm gonna try to play you more there

Raith what the craaaaap

fyi my phone service is down right now cuz my siblings don't know how to pay bills, shouldn't last too long though

Jace08

Smash Lord
haha you forgot a few >>

yeah I need way more friendlies against your sheik. I'm only gonna learn the matchup if you destroy me more often

Z U TOO I see you hiding there

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Pssh Phat I completely figured out your Marth by the 3rd game...if I was able to actually wavedash oos, GF wouldn't have gone to a 2nd set BRO :)

btw I was trying to get you to switch to Sheik the whole time, I want more practice in that matchup

PhatFoo FatPhoo

Massive

Smash Champion
Nobody has ssf4 and sticks. Gewdierrez aren't going this weekend.
I have a copy of ssf4 and dmac's sticks were still here. Stop with the johns.
Additionally, I'm seriously considering buying some sticks of my own. I practiced with dmac's for a while last week and it was pretty awesome.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Raith should host games at his place tomorrow...one final level-up opportunity for me before I go away :laugh:

Ex-Dove

Smash Cadet
I really need to practice my Melee. Can I come to this thing tomorrow?

EDIT: aw, ****. Tomorrow is wednesday, I couldn't go anyway. Sorry, had my days confused.

Massive

Smash Champion
Hondafoo was the best peach I have to play against EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT.
THANKS SO MUCH JACE.

edit:
Are new dudes coming to Massivesmash this weekend?

Massive

Smash Champion
Some dude(s) took my memory card and my cube last saturday.
I now have 0 memory cards and my controller is still missing.
How am I s'posed to practice now?

Smash Lord
ugh I HATE THIS GAME!

/quits forever
You think you should quit....

What about me? Jace almost made me cry. I just sat there feeling stupid as **** as he beats me down with mewtwo, pichu, ness and young link. And when he goes back to falcon/falco, I have to spend the entire match dodging his techchasing game.

Anything else happening before saturday? I'm getting teeth taken out next week and won't be able to drive and no one in the right frame of mind is going to pick me up.

@massive maybe, depends on how burnt out I am on other things.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'm riggin saturday's bracket like no other, Massive vs Honda first round

wait Honda is gonna be at apex. Good luck at apex Honda! Seriously you're getting way better this game, it's just stupidly hard and discouraging sometimes

And quote don't feel stupid, I thought you actually played fine for a beginner. It just takes time man.

pshh dmac I'll play my gameboy advance in my cave with my wormlight on and I'll like it

Ex-Dove and Amba this is Massive's address:

1107 nw 64th terr.
KC MO 64118

It's every Saturday night unless we post saying it's cancelled. People just kind of arrive at various times from like 6pm and afterwards. It doesn't take too long for everyone to get there though depending on the circumstances. Amba we could carpool once too before I head back to lawrence

Top Bottom