• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AmBa LaNce

Smash Apprentice
Hey KC. Checkin in again.

I plan on being down there the first week of August. I'm staying with a friend once I arrive but he lives with his grandparents so it wont be for long.

I plan on getting an apartment near Olathe because I'll be going to JCCC for a year before I transfer to either KU or KSU. Does anyone know of anyone looking for a roommate or looking to share an apartment?

Hopefully these smashfests are still happening by the time I get there. Where does everyone go to school and when does the fall semester start up?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
That video had sweet production quality, the guy is a professional in both film and SF4 apparently, Smash needs someone like that

dmac

Smash Champion
sure thing jbm

smash tomorrow is going to have a certain darkbro

im workin till 5 tomorrow so if anyone wants to go earlier separately or with me, say something

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Hai guys. Long time no spam!

ggs last night, I'm so hyped to play SSF4. Smash was super boring last night for some reason :( Arkive you better bring it again tomorrow night!

Yay darkrain!! Can't wait :D dmac I'll probably wait around until 5 and go with you! If that's cool :D

Sorry Strongbad I didn't get online for the longest time. Maybe next time! I think I'm going to be going to Rob's from now on on Thursdays though, so my smash meetings will probably start happening on a Tuesday or something. What do you guys think? What days can people play games? :D

rpotts

Smash Lord
Yea raith and I aren't going to kc after all so we'll ride with dmac as usual.

Dmac, please bring your screwdriver if you can, got my raithrapetroller to fix

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
dmac car:
1. Raith
2. Potts
3. Honda
4. dmac
5. Z????
6. N64?????
7. uhhhhhhhhh

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
just got AR working on my emulator on my comp. :D now i can research more stupid stuff in this game!

N64

Smash Champion
finally finished one piece

HOOOOOOLY SHEEEEEEEEET

i was so hyped

i need to sleep for 3 days and consume about 1.5 tons of meat to recover from that

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I wouldn't mind having an early Massive Smash this week, maybe starting at 2-3? What do you guys think

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Starting one piece now. Will be done before one manga dies. So far so good.

On a side note, I will not be there tomorrow. Have to go to a wedding :(

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I have some good news! I'll be completely moved up to Lawrence 15th of August! Cant wait to see you guys again!!!!!!!! ;D Get ready for smash and SSF4 xD I'll be living Graystone apartments. Just around the corner from the KU dorms.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
ugh I dunno if I want to be there that late again, it always ruins all of my Sunday plans...

tz2012

Smash Cadet
i might go tomorrow so i might take some people >.>

ill probably only stay till like 11-12 so if u want to go home early honda... U CAN

Top Bottom