• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Area Brawl Thread

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
8bit almost lost his head to a water bottle because of fake rules. ****'s getting real.

xbombr

Smash Ace
If we're such a big problem to them, why not find somewhere else to play on thursdays?

Seriously if they want absolutely no one to show up to their meetings, why not grant them that?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Easier said than done.

I just want to know how somebody who we've never met, never seen, and know nothing about is supposed to control us. How do we know he actually has this authority you speak of? I think this is all a plot to give somebody power that doesn't need it.

Jace08

Smash Lord
My whole point was that there is no power lol, whatever they're talking about all the time in their meetings is basically imaginary.

Anyway everyone remember to be nice to these dudes today, you may not have to go along wth what they say but please be respectful. Thanks.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if they are the leader of the club they do have power. same with officers and directors. but i predict **** is going down tonight so we shall see how this all boils out. and if you guys WILL NOT listen to them you will need to get another place to meet. im sorry that the melee kids cant do what the brawl kids have no problem doing but meh. and you cant tell me they dont have power jace. if they are officers in the club, and we are apart of it, we have to listen to what they do or gtfo. we had POLICE called just to make sure garet wouldnt rage at them after getting dethroned. they would have no qualms calling security on you guys

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol what the ****, police were called for that?

what is wrong with this club

D

Deleted member

do u think were gonna like try and kill em or something?
were playing a video game, pretty sure nothing is gonna happen if we stay an hour later

8bit

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i completely agree with everything that has been said (i definitly disapprove of the way things are being run, being the former president myself) but it i who we are gonna have to listen to *shrug

xbombr

Smash Ace
Teaming with PC is really fun once you get used to it and you don't hit each other so much.

Our Falcon-Link team was pretty beast at the last Pyrosmash. xD

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
If there's anything I hate more about smash it's getting hit in teams.

I do complain about it more than other people though, sorry Stealth. Haha Pikachu just throws you around too randomly when you get hit so I end up with bad DI and dying by the other team, it suckssss.

I'm pretty sure we stayed later last night than we ever have. Pretty good authority... lulllll

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
So who's actually going to JCCC tomorrow? If it's only like 3 melee players I'll pass.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Well I was planning on going... but if it's not 8bit and arkive it's done.We may actually not have enough dudes. Whoever can go post soon letting us know

Oh and yeah it's cool arkive I'm not in a rush. I don't have an sd card so maybe next week.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hm well if it's honda, raith, tz and me that's not too bad. Plus I bet duck will be there. I'll probably give tz a call to make sure, I think I've got his number

Top Bottom