• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kalamazoo Mi Tournament

questionablesleep

Smash Rookie
Titan Games and Music will be holding a SSBB tournament on May 30th at 8pm. Prizes for 1st place, and possibly for 2nd and 3rd (if we get at least 20 people). $5 entrance fee.
Titan Games and Music
1504 W. Michigian Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49006
269-345-0227

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Not short notice at all :/

Sorry, but a big group of MI smashers are heading out to Chicago that weekend.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Omg Free Money For Me Wtf Yes!!!!

edit: by any chance is kalamazoo on the way to east kentwood?

edit 2: whatr the rules?

edit 3: i vote for only first place gets whole pot/prize :colorful:

TheMann

Smash Ace
Omg Free Money For Me Wtf Yes!!!!

edit 2: whatr the rules?

edit 3: i vote for only first place gets whole pot/prize :colorful:
Wow Hotarms is all about the paper!!! lol

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
what are the rules??? I may go to this.

and what's the payout? Does 1st get a percentage of the money?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
no, why? My house is right by there (which is where I'm going to be this weekend) so if you're going to be around EK then I can give you a ride to the tourney (and then I would bring you back there).

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
k ill get back to you on that bowyer

the track state meet is at east kentwood and i might go to watch my brother run, and his event is pretty early so it should be done by the time you head out for kalamazoo, only problem is the ending time of the tourney and the drive back to ek, if it doesnt coincide with the ending of the meet/my dad leaves to go back here then im stuck at EK with my graduation being the next day so i cant be stuck in EK lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
no, why? My house is right by there (which is where I'm going to be this weekend) so if you're going to be around EK then I can give you a ride to the tourney (and then I would bring you back there).
If you're gonna go to the tournament, can you let me know? I might actually be able to go, but I don't really think I'd want to make a 2.5 hour trip to a tourney that I don't recognize anyone at.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
If you're gonna go to the tournament, can you let me know? I might actually be able to go, but I don't really think I'd want to make a 2.5 hour trip to a tourney that I don't recognize anyone at.
yeah sure, I'll let you know when I decide. I'll give you a call no later than 1p Saturday. Is that enough notice?... and me going also partially depends on a legit rule set and payout, so we'll see about that when sleep gets back to us.

edit: also, if you go, I think you'll drive right past Ann Arbor, so if I bring hot arms from East Kentwood, would you be able to bring him back to AA if the tourney gets out too late?

Top Bottom