• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadano's controller mods (consistent shield drops, hybrid gate &more) (list with details and prices)

i4n

Smash Rookie
Hello! My Name is Ian Leone, my tag is i4n and I'm very interested in having a controller modded by you after reading through all this and hearing so much positive feedback on them.

I would like a controller with these mods:
A0
A2b (ESE,WSW)
A3
B4
B5LABXY
D2b
C = Smash 4 Black (If there's some anomaly that causes this type of controller to take extra time I'm fine with whatever the next fastest option is)
E2 - Priority Shipping - North America

I can be most easily reached by my email clamleone@gmail.com however I am on smash boards quite often. Thanks in advance!
Hey kadano I was on the previous queue and am still interested! this was my order

KasparV

Smash Rookie
Hey Kadano,

I'd like to order two controllers please:
Both like this:
A0, A2, A3, B2b, B3R, B4, B5ABXYLR, B7XY, S2, E8

Question: I'd prefer the Emerald & Pearl White controller. Are they used or new? Do they have an odd potentiometer?

If you need any more info or if I filled anything out incorrect I hope to hear from you

Thanks in advance!

Ozick Fox

Smash Rookie
Hi, I would actually like a used Japan white.

A0.
A2.
A3.
B2a. Both Triggers- If possible not enough to mess with a wii without native control. (If that's not possible it's fine)
B2b. Both Triggers
B4. Both Triggers
B5. All buttons- Subtly decrease (80%)
B6. Both- Subtly decrease (80%)
B7. All Buttons- Mostly looking to be able to shdl and multishine and wave shine more easily.
S2.
Standard Shipping.
If anything seems off or unusual about this I would prefer you make it how you see fit. I've tried modding my own controllers and nothing seems to work so above all else I'm just looking for a controller that is consistent and I'm willing to try your opinion above all else. Thanks

Last edited:

GME

Smash Rookie
1 controller like: A0, A2b (ESE,WSW), A3, B4LR, B5LR70, B6LR80, C=Lightly Used JP 2008 White with good dashback

Thanks!

Last edited:

Heketzu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Heketzu
3DS FC
0619-3983-6093
canceledddd

Last edited:

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
Posting here so that it's obvious to everyone that I'm bidding.
Can I bid 10€ on both JPU4 and JPU10 please? I'll take two controllers if I win both.
If I win either/both I'd like to revise my requested mods to:
A2(full)
A3
B2bL
B2bR
B5R
E5

Cheers

Fierceful

Smash Rookie
Hello i would like to purchase a smash controller
White controller pref
A2(full)
A3
B2bL
B2bR
B5R
E2
Above are the modifications i'd like

Gr8_Time

Smash Rookie
Hi Kadano,
Thanks for all your work. Id like a new white controller with these mods:
A2 (ESE,WSW)
A3
B2b,B4,B5,B6 for both triggers
B7 for y button

Thanks

Ash37

Smash Rookie
A2b
B7 y button
B4 both
C=unused old black
priority mail

I can pay in advance and if possible I am willing to pay extra to bump my spot to the top.

Frodan

Smash Rookie
A0, A3, B2b, B4, B5, B6, D2b

Priority shipping

Am I allowed to order two controllers? If so, one orange and one white controller. I'll PM you my details.

JustSomeKid

Smash Rookie
Hi! I was wondering if I could reserve a controller. I was so happy once I heard someone could fix my shield dropping problem, but unfortunately you stopped taking orders before I could get mine in. I can't pay for it right now because Hannukah's late this year, but I'll definitely have the money after the holidays.

Stick Dude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sticker
3DS FC
1633-4504-2636
A0, A2, A3, B5LR, C=JP 2008 White, E2

Last edited:

DefaultSam

Smash Rookie
Hello there,

A2b (ESE,WSW), A3, B2b(LR), B4(LR), B5(LR), C=Smash Black, S2, E2

I can pay upfront when you start working on it.

Thank you!

Last edited:

McNut

Smash Rookie
I know you're probably busy, but can I get A1 instead of A2? And can I also get A8?

Last edited:

LoneToke

Smash Rookie
A0, A2 (ESE, WSW), A3, B4LR, B5LR70, B6LR70, C=Smash Black, D2a, E1

Thanks in advance

TheoSSBM

Smash Rookie
A2(ESE,WSW) A3 B4(Both). used JP 2008 white

please contact me at aznguyphan@gmail.com (i rarely check smashboards pm)

edit: Battle Beaver Customs has an option of 'tactile z-button'. Do you know what mod they are doing to achieve that? If you do then I would like tactile z-button as well.

Last edited:

Kraig

Smash Rookie
A3
B2bLR
B4LR
B5LRABXYZ
B6L
C= Emerald Blue
E2

xkraig@gmail.com is my email and the easiest way to get in contact with me. I am willing to pay extra if I could get it quicker than the average E2 turnaround time.

Top Bottom