• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadaj Presents: Swagger on Steroids, *Japanese Ruleset for Brawl*

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...things.

Ill be coming. Probably not entering. Not really interested. Just being a nice person with a car.
Yoooo Chris, it's Felipe. Mind picking me up? I think I'm on the way there. I don't really have gas right now and I'm not entering either, I just want to spend
for the door fee. Really I just wanna see y'all. It's been a while since I've played too and I got the itch

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I just saw that.I'll have to unload my car but since idc about the tourney much I guess I could.

But be aware I'm leaving as soon as the a and t brawlers let me.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Heading out within the hour. Setup wise we got 2 wiis, 1 gamecube, 2 copies of brawl & 2 copies of melee. Plus we did manage to fit to TV's in the trunk lol. See you there.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Beast. Hooray for more than one melee setup being here.

I'm at bojangles. Then ill pick up the brawlers and be there round 1115 I imagine

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Meh, I did not enjoy myself this time. I drove for almost 2 hours, I get there, for some reason I parked in the wrong parking lot so I got totally lost. I tried phoning the tourny director but no answer, ended up walking around randomly for like 25 minutes just trying to find the room. Upon getting there despite my efforts, I was told I couldn't enter because I was too late. That's blah, I really wanted to compete guys. =( Played some, did mediocre as usual because there's absolutely nobody here to play. The people I played were the first people I've played in almost 3 months. Started warming up and doing better but that's when everyone decided to leave. Really wanted to play Dr.PP but I just couldn't flag him down ;w;. Wished someone else woulda come with me because it's just kinda awkward going alone because then I don't really know anyone that well =(. I tried to be friendly but I was so out of it from driving that I probably came across as weird, blah. Anyways I did better in Brawl friendlies after not playing for 4 months than I did in melee after training for 3 months, so screw melee I'm done with it. I simply cannot compete in it without anyone to play. At least in brawl there's online. Yeah it's **** but at least it's better than nothing imo. After the tournament I got lost again because I parked in the west deck vs the cone deck and ended up having to ask multiple people on the street directions on how to get there. One of them trolled me and sent me in the opposite direction and made me search for my car in the wrong lot for like 20 minutes, all the while being a bit scared because **** being alone at night out of state in a dimly lit parking lot.

Not my best experience. On the positive side it WAS nice seeing everyone again. Nice to meet you Black Chris, Peter you were cool, Dr.PP grats on ****** as always, Esam I never played you but I was the guy with the mushroom hat, Stingers you're too legit, Twitch you're so much taller than me LOL etc etc. Shoutouts to the falco and the shiek I played, you told me your names but I forgot because I fail at names.

Prob gonna play brawl from now on though, I'm better at that. Peace Melee.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Meh, I did not enjoy myself this time. I drove for almost 2 hours, I get there, for some reason I parked in the wrong parking lot so I got totally lost. I tried phoning the tourny director but no answer, ended up walking around randomly for like 25 minutes just trying to find the room. Upon getting there despite my efforts, I was told I couldn't enter because I was too late. That's blah, I really wanted to compete guys. =( Played some, did mediocre as usual because there's absolutely nobody here to play. The people I played were the first people I've played in almost 3 months. Started warming up and doing better but that's when everyone decided to leave. Really wanted to play Dr.PP but I just couldn't flag him down ;w;. Wished someone else woulda come with me because it's just kinda awkward going alone because then I don't really know anyone that well =(. I tried to be friendly but I was so out of it from driving that I probably came across as weird, blah. Anyways I did better in Brawl friendlies after not playing for 4 months than I did in melee after training for 3 months, so screw melee I'm done with it. I simply cannot compete in it without anyone to play. At least in brawl there's online. Yeah it's **** but at least it's better than nothing imo. After the tournament I got lost again because I parked in the west deck vs the cone deck and ended up having to ask multiple people on the street directions on how to get there. One of them trolled me and sent me in the opposite direction and made me search for my car in the wrong lot for like 20 minutes, all the while being a bit scared because **** being alone at night out of state in a dimly lit parking lot.

Not my best experience. On the positive side it WAS nice seeing everyone again. Nice to meet you Black Chris, Peter you were cool, Dr.PP grats on ****** as always, Esam I never played you but I was the guy with the mushroom hat, Stingers you're too legit, Twitch you're so much taller than me LOL etc etc. Shoutouts to the falco and the shiek I played, you told me your names but I forgot because I fail at names.

Prob gonna play brawl from now on though, I'm better at that. Peace Melee.
Wise decision. Brawl is better

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Sorry you didn't have a good day kidd 01, I had a good time meeting and playing friendlies with you (I was the falco).

Same goes to anyone else I played today. It's nice to have competition besides jwillii once in awhile :p

:phone:

Top Bottom