• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
I am a Fire Emblem fan (at least through Ike's games, lol 11-14 all bite ass) and I mean that's a lot of misleading information. Firstly that's ignoring that FE4, to this day, is the best selling Fire Emblem game in terms of profit and that 4 and 5 take place in the same world featuring many of the same characters. My point more was Marth is only the face of the FE series because Melee made him that way. Marth in every way is a wholely unimpressive character and is only noteworthy for his appearances in Smash. Even if Ike's games didn't sell well, and I won't argue they did (though they sold poorly in part due to having no advertising budget), critically they are two of the most well recieved unlike Marth's games. If you wanna talk about poor sales talk to me about FE 11 and 12, which were DS remakes of Marth's games and sold so poorly they didn't even make their budget back and is what caused the FE series to nearly be put on ice. Ike's duo at least made a profit. I honestly don't think Marth is that popular among FE fans, he's popular among Smash fans who later got into FE. Given that the only taste of any of his games that has been seen overseas is Shadow Dragon, a poorly selling game with poor mechanics by series standard I'd question how ever he could be popular among FE fans outside of Japan.

A character being good or bad doesn't equate to if they will stay or leave, I never once claimed that and reducto ad absurdum isn't exactly a convincing point you two. My claim was the notion could be extended to certain characters. Jigglypuff is the only playable pokemon with no significance to the overall series outside of a few appearances in the orginal season or two of the anime. The rest are all poster boys (Pikachu, Lucario), starters or legendaries. Jigglypuff, by and large, is popular because of Smash and in no small part due to her strength in Melee's meta. Marth is the same way, his appearances outside of Japan are minimal and none of his games outside FE3 were particularly critically acclaimed nor sold very well. He is the face of Fire Emblem because thanks to melee he is most of the world's first exposure to the series. His strength in Melee and Brawl helped cement his status as being beloved amongst Smash fans, but to fans who only play the FE series and aren't in Japan? He's barely worthy of a footnote since he is not a prestigious character from well beloved entries. Anecdotal points like 'Well I played them casually as a kid' don't really change any of this because literally anybody with a gamecube did, melee was a huge game in that regard. Their staying power is thanks to Smash, not thanks to popularity stemming from their own games.

It would be foolish to extend this logic to characters like Olimar, Diddy, or Meta Knight who are genuinely beloved from over a decades worth of appearances each in every region which is why I never made such a claim.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how bad Marth was he absolutely still would have been in smash. Roy was absolute garbage and still planned for Brawl. Same for Mewtwo. Competitive strength absolutely has nothing to do with roster decisions.

Last edited:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
All I'm sayin' is that Marth wouldn't be as popular if he weren't so good in melee and brawl. You guys should chill out a bit I'm sitting here shrugging in wonder as to why you're all so vehement and angry about the idea that maybe Marth wouldn't be popular if he hadn't been good in Smash up til now. Lucina's inclusion in Smash 4 legitimately may have replaced him if he hadn't stuck for some reason or another, and there's no way to prove it one way or another. There's no need to be so curt about it rather than have a genuine discussion.

I really like Undertale, both of your avatars are very nice! It's for sure my game of the year as of right now. All these people talking about indie inclusions, as impossible as it'd be having Undertale music featured in Smash would be a gem.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
A character only needs to have relevance once to cement their inclusion in Smash--once a smasher, always a smasher--with few exceptions. Even Pichu had Plusle + Minum planned for Brawl

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
If characters are cut because they aren't competitively viable, explain why Wolf has to have a damn ballot to get him back in as DLC?

A character only needs to have relevance once to cement their inclusion in Smash--once a smasher, always a smasher--with few exceptions. Even Pichu had Plusle + Minum planned for Brawl
I don't think it has been confirmed that Pra_Mai was referring to Plusle & Minun.... although I can't really think anyone else who it could be referring to.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I don't think it has been confirmed that Pra_Mai was referring to Plusle & Minun.... although I can't really think anyone else who it could be referring to.
There are two theories.
1) Plusle & Minun
2) It was an earlier version of random or another filler button, being short for "My Player"

There are two theories.
1) Plusle & Minun
2) It was an earlier version of random or another filler button, being short for "My Player"
I see... I think it was more likely the second one, because of the two flaws of Plusle & Minun theory:
1. Popo and Nana had separate files
2. Other Pokemon were called by their English names in files

Burruni

Smash Hero
I see... I think it was more likely the second one, because of the two flaws of Plusle & Minun theory:
1) They could've been a 2-in-1 fighter more akin to :4duckhunt:.
2) You mean... Prasle and Minun? Their Japanese names that fit the Pra_Mai better? YA NEVER KNOW

Last edited:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
His point about the names is interesting and I'd never considered it. I just assumed they were all labeled by their Japanese names since Bowser is called 'Koopa' even in the American files right?

1) They could've been a 2-in-1 fighter more akin to :4duckhunt:.
2) You mean... Prasle and Minun? Their Japanese names that fit the Pra_Mai better?
1. Yeah, I guess.
2. I know the Japanese names fit Pra_Mai better, but other Pokemon had English names in the files, so why Plusle & Minun would've had Japanese names?

Burruni

Smash Hero
1. Yeah, I guess.
2. I know the Japanese names fit Pra_Mai better, but other Pokemon had English names in the files, so why Plusle & Minun would've had Japanese names?
I actually misread your second point.
My theory is that it was just some early verson of random or something because out of Gen 3, Plusle & Minun are an odd choice because even in animation their peak was a minor role in Deoxys's film.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Maybe they're still Japanese because they were only ever in the planning phase and were cut out rather quickly? If that were the case the need to make the file name english wouldn't arise.

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
I am a Fire Emblem fan (at least through Ike's games, lol 11-14 all bite ***) and I mean that's a lot of misleading information. Firstly that's ignoring that FE4, to this day, is the best selling Fire Emblem game in terms of profit and that 4 and 5 take place in the same world featuring many of the same characters. My point more was Marth is only the face of the FE series because Melee made him that way. Marth in every way is a wholely unimpressive character and is only noteworthy for his appearances in Smash. Even if Ike's games didn't sell well, and I won't argue they did (though they sold poorly in part due to having no advertising budget), critically they are two of the most well recieved unlike Marth's games. If you wanna talk about poor sales talk to me about FE 11 and 12, which were DS remakes of Marth's games and sold so poorly they didn't even make their budget back and is what caused the FE series to nearly be put on ice. Ike's duo at least made a profit. I honestly don't think Marth is that popular among FE fans, he's popular among Smash fans who later got into FE. Given that the only taste of any of his games that has been seen overseas is Shadow Dragon, a poorly selling game with poor mechanics by series standard I'd question how ever he could be popular among FE fans outside of Japan.

A character being good or bad doesn't equate to if they will stay or leave, I never once claimed that and reducto ad absurdum isn't exactly a convincing point you two. My claim was the notion could be extended to certain characters. Jigglypuff is the only playable pokemon with no significance to the overall series outside of a few appearances in the orginal season or two of the anime. The rest are all poster boys (Pikachu, Lucario), starters or legendaries. Jigglypuff, by and large, is popular because of Smash and in no small part due to her strength in Melee's meta. Marth is the same way, his appearances outside of Japan are minimal and none of his games outside FE3 were particularly critically acclaimed nor sold very well. He is the face of Fire Emblem because thanks to melee he is most of the world's first exposure to the series. His strength in Melee and Brawl helped cement his status as being beloved amongst Smash fans, but to fans who only play the FE series and aren't in Japan? He's barely worthy of a footnote since he is not a prestigious character from well beloved entries. Anecdotal points like 'Well I played them casually as a kid' don't really change any of this because literally anybody with a gamecube did, melee was a huge game in that regard. Their staying power is thanks to Smash, not thanks to popularity stemming from their own games.

It would be foolish to extend this logic to characters like Olimar, Diddy, or Meta Knight who are genuinely beloved from over a decades worth of appearances each in every region which is why I never made such a claim.
Well, Sakurai's philosophy is that if a character was in Smash, they definitely have a lot of people who liked playing as them above the others. Therefore, his goal is to have as many veterans from previous games into the new ones as possible. (That's probably the reason Old Manondorf hasn't changed from a Falcon clone; since there are people who legitimately enjoy his move set.)

So basically, regardless of the circumstances of how they got a spot in the first place, if they were in Smash, they've got a high priority to return. (And Jigglypuff was almost cut from Brawl, if that means anything.)

The same applies to Marry. I'm pretty sure he was chosen as the FE rep because he was the very first lord of the series. And stayed because he gained many fans, like every character. That's also why Roy was planned for Brawl and returned in Smash 4, instead of bringing in someone cooler like Micaiah. (And I know, vets/clones are easier to make than newcomers)

Last edited:
Maybe they're still Japanese because they were only ever in the planning phase and were cut out rather quickly? If that were the case the need to make the file name english wouldn't arise.
Yeah, this would be a possible explanation. Although I still doubt it's referring to Plusle & Minun.

(I wish Sakurai would give an answer to this, and to the "Is Toon Sheik referring to Tetra" question as well)

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
I've wondered for a long time why he hasn't addressed things like this, but maybe he just doesn't know that fans wonder about it. Or maybe he thinks it'd be unprofessional to address things like this? Cultural differences might be apart of it too.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
If Toon Sheik actually was Toon styled :4sheik: instead of Tetra it would honestly be pretty embarassing lol.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
I just thought it would've been perfect for Plusle + Minum to be spiritual successors to Pichu in the same vein of Young - Toon Link. Notice how Pichu and Young Link are both younger variations of the characters they're cloned off of, while the returning clones are different characters entirely. If all this was the case, technically nobody from Melee was intended to be cut

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Back from long hiatus. Any updates of any kind? There is clearly no Direct. From the looks of things there are none? Did any "leaks" or rumors update at all?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I am a Fire Emblem fan (at least through Ike's games, lol 11-14 all bite ***) and I mean that's a lot of misleading information. Firstly that's ignoring that FE4, to this day, is the best selling Fire Emblem game in terms of profit and that 4 and 5 take place in the same world featuring many of the same characters.
Actually, FE4 has never been the best selling in the series as the original Mystery of the Emblem beat it out (498K vs. 776K in Japan alone). So Marth's game was originally the most successful game in the franchise until Awakening came out and actually broke a million for the first time in the series.

All I'm sayin' is that Marth wouldn't be as popular if he weren't so good in melee and brawl. You guys should chill out a bit I'm sitting here shrugging in wonder as to why you're all so vehement and angry about the idea that maybe Marth wouldn't be popular if he hadn't been good in Smash up til now. Lucina's inclusion in Smash 4 legitimately may have replaced him if he hadn't stuck for some reason or another, and there's no way to prove it one way or another. There's no need to be so curt about it rather than have a genuine discussion.

I really like Undertale, both of your avatars are very nice! It's for sure my game of the year as of right now. All these people talking about indie inclusions, as impossible as it'd be having Undertale music featured in Smash would be a gem.
If it wasn't for Melee, Fire Emblem in general likely wouldn't have made it over into the west, so that's kind of a moot point. Even ignoring that, you're still ignoring the fact that for an entire region (and the only region it existed in at the time), he is the most famous of the lords. His game sold the most in the entire series, his games are the only ones with an anime OVA, he got a sequel for his games long before Ike ever got the chance, and above all, his games and the world they exist in have a large influence on the series. Every game aside from FE6-10 and Fates takes place in Marth's world, FE6 took a lot of story cues from his games, and many of the archetypes that we know in the series like Est and Cain/Abel existed because they were present in FE1 and 3.

To say that Marth wouldn't have a place in Smash is ignoring much of the history and influence that him and his games have had on the franchise for years, especially in Japan. You cannot just focus on the west here (who even so, owe him for helping to bring the games over) because we only make up a part of the history of the franchise, one that spans long before Melee and FE7 came here, and one that owes Marth far more then you're giving him credit for.

Edit: Anyway, this conversation has gone on long enough, so lets move on. If we're going to discuss this further, it'd probably be best to move it to the DLC character thread.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Sorry guys; no croc facts for a while, IRL stuff's been crazy.
Yeah...this thread has really died down. With the Direct on the 14th rumor not happening, and the hype from those twitter posts dying down, the hype train slammed on the breaks. Time to take another break from the boards and hope something comes up again.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Made a prediction list for DLC we could be getting next week.
Bandana Dee and Inklings get released with Urchin Underpass and Fountain of Dreams as stages with some Mii Costumes and an item from Splatoon, which is the Inkzooka, and trophies of Callie and Marrie. Now how would that be as DLC?
Alex Kidd could also be a good Mii Costume.

Last edited:

TallT

Smash Apprentice
I know there isn't much to talk about right now, but it's been a while since we've even mentioned K. Rool or the DK series in this thread, so can we please get back on topic. To help us with this I have a question for all of you.

What would you like to see added for you to be satisfied with the amount DK content in Smash?

My personal list

Characters: :4dk:,:4diddy:, K. Rool, Dixie, and Cranky isn't required but would be a cool extra

Stage: at least one more stage that isn't another jungle level. Preferably something iconic to the DK series like a mine cart level or one taking place inside of a factory.

Items: I would like to see at least one more item. Maybe something like an animal buddy crate where you have the chance of getting one of three animals.
  • Rambi you would be able to ride and charge at others at high speed.
  • Squawks would hover above the player for a short time and if the player is knocked off of the stage and can't recover then squawks will carry the player back to the center of the stage.
  • Squitter you would be able to ride squitter and shoot webbed projectiles at players that can be controlled like in the DK games.
If you get hit hard enough while riding any animal buddy you can be knocked off and another player may steal it.

Assist Trophies: At least one assist trophy is needed.
  • If Cranky isn't turned into a playable character it would be nice to see him appear as an assist trophy in a similar fashion as Mr. Resetti was in Brawl. He would complain about how he could kick everyone's asses 10 times better if he were allowed to take part in the action.
  • Lanky Kong would also make for a nice assist trophy by standing one spot and stretching his arms out to anyone that comes within range.
Smash Run Enemies: This isn't as important as the other stuff, but I would love to see more DK Smash Run enemies.
  • Zinger
  • Neek
Music: You have to try hard to **** this up but Sakurai already managed to do that, so just to list a few that would be nice to hear.
Feel free to let me know what you guys think of my list and feel free to share some of your ideas with me.

Last edited:

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
For a stage from DKC I'd like to see the Gangplank Galleon, obviously. Less obviously I'd like Sunset Shore to be a stage as well. That aesthetic would be hard to pull off in Smash, but it'd be downright gorgeous if they managed to pull it off.

The animal buddy crate item sounds like a lot of fun, but I always envisioned Dixie's moveset involving the animal buddies rather than them being an item.

I know there isn't much to talk about right now, but it's been a while since we've even mentioned K. Rool or the DK series in this thread, so can we please get back on topic. To help us with this I have a question for all of you.

What would you like to see added for you to be satisfied with the amount DK content in Smash?
K. Rool and Dixie as playable, some assist trophies (Rambi and some other), both Gangplank Galleon and The Flying Krock, and a Tropical Freeze stage.

In future Smash games, there are an ample number of DK jungle stages to bring back as familiar stages, so hopefully the new one will focus on other settings. A stage based on Donkey Kong GB would be groovy, but I'm drawing blanks on the ideal non-jungle DKC stage. (As long as Pirate Ship exists, my desire for Gangplank Galleon is low.)

Zinger's a good one; I can imagine it being spawned between barrel cannons just like in the DKC games.

There's a lot of good music candidates, but if I were to narrow it down, I'd go with...
  • Bonus Room / Dixie Beat - essentially the same tune, but I'd prefer the arrangement to take more after the latter.
  • Mining Melancholy
  • Bayou Boogie
  • Hot-Head Bop
  • Nuts and Bolts (from the GBA version of DKC3)
  • Rockface Rumble (" ")
  • Snowmad theme
  • And, of course, the usual suspects like Aquatic Ambiance, Forest Interlude, Snakey Chantey, Crocodile Cacophony.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Sorry guys; no croc facts for a while, IRL stuff's been crazy.
Ok, I guess I'll kinda do one then
Croc Fact: Steve Irwin the Krocodile Hunter was not killed by an actual Krocodile, but rather one of K.Rool's minions Wild Sting, the StingRay boss from DKL.
Or something like that

Handy Man

Smash Ace
#2 is not true. At least in Brawl, any characters with a Japanese name are listed as such, like Purin, Koopa, and Robot. Other characters have similar names that aren't their true names in either language, like "Captain" for Captain Falcon and "Pikmin" for Olimar.

D

Deleted member

More question because god knows we need to keep the topic about K.Rool here:
1-What is your favorite Animal Buddy?
2-What is your LEAST favorite Animal Buddy?
3-If you had to make a new Animal Buddy, what would it be and why?
4-How do you want K.Rool to announced? On a Direct? On a special chracter stream like Robin? Or in a stage floor similar to that of NWC 2015?
5-What do you think K.Rool does in his free time?
6-What would your reaction if K.Rool is leaked? (similar to how Roy and Ryu were leaked).

#2 is not true. At least in Brawl, any characters with a Japanese name are listed as such, like Purin, Koopa, and Robot. Other characters have similar names that aren't their true names in either language, like "Captain" for Captain Falcon and "Pikmin" for Olimar.
Apparently I misunderstood SmashWiki, it said something that other Pokemon are not written like they're pronounced or something like that. :facepalm: However, it's still a flaw for the "Pra_Mai theory (why it isn't Pra_Min rather than Pra_Mai?)

4-How do you want K.Rool to announced? On a Direct? On a special chracter stream like Robin? Or in a stage floor similar to that of NWC 2015?
6-What would your reaction if K.Rool is leaked? (similar to how Roy and Ryu were leaked).
1. Rambi and Rattly
2. Probably Quawks, as he is just a carbon copy of Squawks.
3. I don't know.
4. Don't care, as long as he gets a proper trailer.
5. Probably schemes plans against DK.
6. I would be both excited, and disappointed (because the surprise is ruined)

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
1.) Rambi
2.) Squitter because he is gross and I hate him
3.) Barry the Blobfish
4.) I don't care, really... Just give him to me!! A Direct, I guess, because I just really want a new direct.
5.) My headcanon is he just surfs the internet all day, constantly checking his email, waiting for something from Nintendo to come through.
6.) Shocked, followed by hype, followed by anger, followed by disappointment, followed by hype

Last edited:

James Phillips

Smash Journeyman
Uh oh...I think I legitimately like the DKC TV show, not that I don't know that it has flaws (DK's unfitting voice, some of the acting, K. Rool's lack of a bloodshot eye and also everyone's general inaccurate designs and the island being called Kongo Bongo) but something just...screams perfection. Also does anyone know the significance of the crystal coconut? K. Rool's gotten it in like 3 of the less than 10 episodes I've watched and he just does nothing once he gets it...is it symbolic?
NO

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I SEE

EVERYTHING'S UPSIDE DOWN AND IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I just thought it would've been perfect for Plusle + Minum to be spiritual successors to Pichu in the same vein of Young - Toon Link. Notice how Pichu and Young Link are both younger variations of the characters they're cloned off of, while the returning clones are different characters entirely. If all this was the case, technically nobody from Melee was intended to be cut
Sorry for going back to this topic guys, but I just wanted to note, Essentially TOON Link is more or less YOUNG Link, or at the very least, is a suitable replacement for him, so Plusle and Minun being replacements for Pichu wouldn't be too far-fetched, right?

Sorry for going back to this topic guys, but I just wanted to note, Essentially TOON Link is more or less YOUNG Link, or at the very least, is a suitable replacement for him, so Plusle and Minun being replacements for Pichu wouldn't be too far-fetched, right?
I think the problem here is the duo mechanic. Plusle without minun is like Popo without Nana. Illogical.

Would they fit the bill for cute small electric rodents? I suppose so. Would they fill the hole in pichu fans' hearts? Probably not.

Toon link is at least still Link. P+M would probably be vastly different.

Last edited:

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
Okay lets see here.

1. Rambi (of course)
Rambi Sqwuaks.jpg
2. Squawks (oh God...this thing)

3. I would make it a Lizard (fire breathing projectiles), Wolf (sniff out hidden things), Rat (would make you small to squeeze through unreachable areas), or a Lobster (can swim AND walk on land while keeping a shell around you to take not 1 but 2 free hits. The first hit removes the shell and the second sends the animal buddy running like normal) All of this because we need more Rampage animals in here damnit..lol. We already have a Gorilla and Rhino.
Rampage 2 - Universal Tour (U).png

4. I feel like K. ROol should def be revealed through a direct. Like Sakurai comes out and says something like, " And now here is a character you have ALL been waiting for! KING K. ROOL joins the battle. Just because we make a Mii Costume of a fighter does not mean they won't join the fight, especially when you are as popular as this guy.!
King K rool sets sail.jpg

5. King K. probably just sails around looking for treasure or more land to add to his own. He would do anything that benefits him even if it wasn't instant gratification. (That is just me imagining him more as a pirate, since I think most of his personality came out in DKC 2)
6. My reaction to King K. Rool getting leaked/announced or whatever, would be me probably crying..as per the tear in the image above... I would be one happy Kremling, I'll tell you that.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
This claim was mentioned in the Source Gaming article, Did you Know... Misinformation?;

“That said, an unused victory theme for Roy can be found in the game’s data along with a victory theme for Mewtwo. There’s a listing for a character named PRA_MAI and there are two theories surrounding this name. The most common and accepted theory is that this is an abbreviation for an Ice Climbers style collaboration of Plusle and Minun as their Japanese names are Purasuru and Mainan. The second theory is that this someone links to the Random Character selection as PRA_MAI can loosely translate to the Japanese abbreviation for “every player”.

Whoever suggested that random could be translated as PRA_MAI is greatly misinformed about Japanese. Random is always translated as “Omakase” (お任せ) which literally means, I”ll leave it to you. PRA_MAI is most likely Plulse and Minun.

Other characters have similar names that aren't their true names in either language, like "Captain" for Captain Falcon and "Pikmin" for Olimar.
In fairness, in Japan, Olimar is listed as "Pikmin and Olimar". ;)

(why it isn't Pra_Min rather than Pra_Mai?)
If it is referring to them (and it seems to be accepted that it likely is), it's because it's a literal romanisation of the katakana. プラスル "Purasuru", and マイナン "Mainan". ;)

Ooh, this is a fun one! Here are my thoughts;

Characters
K. Rool
Dixie
Donkey Kong Jr. (Retro pick representing Donkey Kong Jr. and Donkey Kong GB.)

Stages
Gangplank Galleon (Any of the DKC, DKL, or DKC2 versions would be fine, but I do lean just a little more towards DKC2's.)
Big Ape City (From DKL - it could make for a good randomly-generated stage considering its myriad of scaffolds and hazards.)

Items
TNT Barrel
Animal Buddy Crate

Assist Trophies
Klobber (Would run around slamming into the nearest opponent, before harmlessly running off of the nearest ledge.)

Smash Run Enemies
Neek
Klaptrap (or Klampon)

Music
Unfortunately, I have far too many picks to make a reasonable list out of. :laugh:

Always fun! :grin:

Squitter. He's quite mobile and his web-shooting and platform-making abilities are both very useful.

Ellie. I just don't like her design or her mechanics. She never seemed all that useful to me, and always felt like a pale stand-in for Rambi.

I honestly can't think of one. Sorry. :laugh:

I actually don't mind. We get what we get, if we get him.

Plots and schemes the downfall of the Kongs. I also suspect he trains to keep in good enough shape to tackle the Kongs and their allies, and he also probably tinkers with various traps, gadgets, and so on, to assess their usefulness for his future plans.

Being totally ridiculous and thoroughly out-of-character, I can almost imagine him having costuming as a hobby. After all, surely he needs to for all of those personas he has? :laugh:

I think it would be just the same as it would be to any other announcement, as long as it was as irrefutable as the Ryu/Roy findings were. If it were sketchy at most, I wouldn't pay it much mind, and would just be hopeful that it would turn out like the Ryu/Roy situation.

Last edited:

Travix Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TravixMan
Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam gets new artworks and a release date in Europe, yet Smash Bros and Mario Tennis Ultra Smash are still in the sidelines. If news for Smash Bros are not until next week or even November, then Nintendo must have forgotten about the ballot.

Top Bottom