• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
I personally think they'll go with his design from Jurassic World for Smash. Never thought Nintendo would let them use him though.
Yeah they may even make his final smash our king taking a big dino crap on the stage and have diddy kong fly in on his jetpack and shoot the dino crap out of his peanut guns at people :troll:

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
He's lord of the bishies. Marth's the queen.

Quite a weekend, huh? And the presentation hasn't even started. Much like Marth and Ike, Roy's new redesign is sex incarnate. Seriously. It's better than I could've hoped. The designers did an absolutely fantastic job. ...And regrettably just make Lucina stick out like the sore thumb I always considered her. (Regardless of my negative personal feelings on the character proper I always thought she was a really poorly-designed character too. It just seems so bland and "themeless" it hurt.)

Anyway. Roy was definitely my boy in Melee so I'm actually happy to see him back. All those memories came flooding back. Marth was techy for me where Roy had meatier attacks which I love.

Ryu. Wasn't feeling him when leaked...but seeing him in action. ****ing sold. He's my favourite Street Fighter character-wise. I dunno. I guess I was still salty over how little I cared about the roster, so everything was extra precious to me. But yeah. The first new character I'm legit happy/excited about.

...But I wonder what the presentation's going to be like now. We've had the reveals but is there more? Only time will tell.

I've not been able to devote much time to this lately due to certain circumstances* (and the fact I'm drying up after having spent a large amount of time on this in succession. ...And I made the mistake of making a new file in Animal Crossing: New Leaf...when will I learn?)

But yeah, if you, the nameless public, could let me know how Diddy looks that would be swell. I'm not delighted per say but I'm happy with his face at last.

I'm actually beginning to make lee-way on a horror novel idea I've been sitting on forever. Got a decent ending at last (the thing that held me back the most) so I've been piecing it together, making breakdowns whatnot. It's all coming together. Like actually. Gonna be doing what I can back and forth. Keep the workload fresh.

Exciting stuff!

Fuerzo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Erudites
From a fellow reptile, let's get K. Rool in Smash!

(add me to list pls :p)

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
He's lord of the bishies. Marth's the queen.

Quite a weekend, huh? And the presentation hasn't even started. Much like Marth and Ike, Roy's new redesign is sex incarnate. Seriously. It's better than I could've hoped. The designers did an absolutely fantastic job. ...And regrettably just make Lucina stick out like the sore thumb I always considered her. (Regardless of my negative personal feelings on the character proper I always thought she was a really poorly-designed character too. It just seems so bland and "themeless" it hurt.)

Anyway. Roy was definitely my boy in Melee so I'm actually happy to see him back. All those memories came flooding back. Marth was techy for me where Roy had meatier attacks which I love.

Ryu. Wasn't feeling him when leaked...but seeing him in action. ****ing sold. He's my favourite Street Fighter character-wise. I dunno. I guess I was still salty over how little I cared about the roster, so everything was extra precious to me. But yeah. The first new character I'm legit happy/excited about.

...But I wonder what the presentation's going to be like now. We've had the reveals but is there more? Only time will tell.

I've not been able to devote much time to this lately due to certain circumstances* (and the fact I'm drying up after having spent a large amount of time on this in succession. ...And I made the mistake of making a new file in Animal Crossing: New Leaf...when will I learn?)

But yeah, if you, the nameless public, could let me know how Diddy looks that would be swell. I'm not delighted per say but I'm happy with his face at last.

I'm actually beginning to make lee-way on a horror novel idea I've been sitting on forever. Got a decent ending at last (the thing that held me back the most) so I've been piecing it together, making breakdowns whatnot. It's all coming together. Like actually. Gonna be doing what I can back and forth. Keep the workload fresh.

Exciting stuff!
Damn Bellboy, your work never ceases to amaze me, fantastic job and good luck with the rest of the art and the novel.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion

So you guys thought I was kidding about K. Rool being in Jurassic World. Screenshot DIRECTLY from the movie right here. Confirmed.
I personally think they'll go with his design from Jurassic World for Smash. Never thought Nintendo would let them use him though.
I'd like to know when K. Rool had flippers.

That actually makes me like the idea of a dinosaur theme for a DKC game, maybe in one underwater you can have a Mosasaur like this or a Leopluradon chase you as you try to make it to the end. One of K. Rool's main boss henchmen could be a Sarcosuchus as well. As for animal buddies, I think the idea of riding a triceratops or Styracosaurus as a substitute for Rambi would be nice and a Plesiosaur as a substitute for Enguarde.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
'Ey mates, what's going on in...
*sees the last 6 pages*
...here...

I'm assuming I missed quite a bit.

Shog

Smash Ace
Btw just want to say: K.Rool interesting Dixie meh, I bet she's gonna be boring.

Anyways I have some money and would you say Tropical Freeze is a great game for the Wii U?

First time Ill be going out of my way to watch a Direct.

It's on at 12:40am for us Aussies.

Not expecting anything shocking, hopefully some more info and clarity on how the ballot is and the voting procedures.

Forgive my naivety but have there been any major surprises in terms of revealing content with directs like these? :)

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
We need an interview from Sakurai to figure out exactly when and why Ryu was developed.
Going on a number of Capcom's other licensing endeavours of the last several years, it would appear that including Ryu may be a licensing term when including Mega Man in anything.

Dustydog96

Smash Ace
HOLY $%$$%()%($ YOU GUYS EVERYTHING AVAILABLE TODAY!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD I HAD A FEELING THIS WOULD HAPPEN. KROOLS TIME TO SHINE FROM TODAY ONNNWARDDDD

Top Bottom