• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
We'll be sticking around here even after K. Rool potentially gets disconfirmed, waiting to see if he shows up as a boss in the Wii U version at all. Oh, what a joy that will be.

MrCatEater

Smash Apprentice
Even though my hopes are literally 0% right now, I'll stick around until the bitter end. Mainly because even though our support fell on deaf ears, I enjoy spending time here with all of you.
I'd rather fight it out until the end than give up now anyway might as well stay until the release who knows maybe we will get K Rool!

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Say you guys, here's a thought with Subspace Emissary gone, and no real replacement, what's to keep Sakurai from returning to his super long effort certain circumstance unlocks? like how Mewtwo took what a 100 hours of Versus? that would prevent a early leaker from finding them too. I mean what if he did a super long one for versus, one for Smash Run, one for Classic, and one for getting those three, or perhaps beating All-star mode with all characters?

I mean K.rool being an unlock for playing X amount of time in Smash run, that would explain the proliferation of Kremlings :)

ChosenZelos

Smash Apprentice
All we can do really is hope for Dixie.

I still want to believe in K. Rool, but I think it might be over.

I'm getting behind Dixie now. Even though she's not K. Rool, at least it's another DK rep.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Old and fake.

I'm starting to lose hope for K. Rool making it in, which really upsets me since he's my most wanted. But hey, at least we'll have Dixie, Mewtwo, and Ridley.....right?
I don't buy those ones being in until I see pictures. If Mewtwo is in, then I got most of who I wanted, but other than Mega Man, K. Rool is who I wanted most.

Sagashi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sagashi
Call me crazy, but I'm not gonna believe anything until Sakurai confirms it. Admittedly, I never really got to look at the video, but from what I've heard... I'm a little suspicious of it. So I think the King still has a chance.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Man this leak has sapped my strength. It's like I can literally feel the dread weighing on my mind right now. I've put up with the mediocre character selection so far because everything else in the game seemed amazing but now... man this sucks if it's true. I know he still has a chance but it's just disheartening

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
Man this leak has sapped my strength. It's like I can literally feel the dread weighing on my mind right now. I've put up with the mediocre character selection so far because everything else in the game seemed amazing but now... man this sucks if it's true. I know he still has a chance but it's just disheartening
It suck I know. My top five has only two people left in it; and one is k rool.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Keep onward, fellow Kutthroats. We don't know the full roster still, so K. Rool still has a glimmer of hope.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
It suck I know. My top five has only two people left in it; and one is k rool.
And that's why alcohol exists.

But seriously, don't get drunk over it.

lelelelelel

Smash Apprentice
We are not defeated yet, we are going to support k rool to the end, even if we get nothing at all we have to show sakurai and nintendo that we want our king back.

If mewtwo and ridley get in let's make k rool the most wanted character for smash 5

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
This is exactly why I wasn't... erm... "Kutthroating" as of late.

Mainly because I anticipated that the newcomers this time around had a larger emphasis on the latest fads and what not. Which seems to be the case, at least. Though I still have MAD DOG BOWSER, so I can't complain about the lack of a new fatty on the roster.

Last edited:

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
Same boat here. Having three damn years of hoping only to have it come crashing down in the absolute worst possible way (Dark Pit, ****ing seriously?) is not a fun experience.
I can't even go to the other thread anymore. I feel bad for being disappointed in the roster over there :/

That said, there is still hope, and I won't let go. (But I want off sakurai's ride).

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The way I figure it, I've been quite accurate in my estimation to think like Sakurai all this way.
I never anticipated the Big Three being revealed until last minute, and that last minute just happens to have been shown more clearly now to be - Wii U.

Even if I'm wrong, by the time I am, I will already be playing the game, and we will likely be seeing other DLC.
I cannot, CANNOT, see Nintendo not wanting DLC characters in this game.

If I am right, I never endured this waving dysfunctional aggression you lot seem to be...and about being right.

If I cannot have hope for a VIDEO GAME, what is there left in life? If I want to get depressed I will turn my TV toward news on Israel.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
The way I figure it, I've been quite accurate in my estimation to think like Sakurai all this way.
I never anticipated the Big Three being revealed until last minute, and that last minute just happens to have been shown more clearly now to be - Wii U.

Even if I'm wrong, by the time I am, I will already be playing the game, and we will likely be seeing other DLC.

If I am right, I never endured this waving dysfunctional aggression you lot seem to be...and about being right.

If I cannot have hope for a VIDEO GAME, what is there left in life? If I want to get depressed I will turn my TV toward news on Israel.
Hell yea hell yea! (Any purpleyes fans?)

It's just frustrating to be so committed and excited about something and then being let down. I doubt anyone will cancel their preorders or go on a rampage or into a depression; but it doesn't feel good, especially in the moment. That said, we still don't know who could be left.

Ryuji

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuji777x
3DS FC
0044-3176-2969
Even before the leaks I was starting to lose hope K.Rool would make it in. The leaks just make me more depressed. I genuinely wish he is a least a boss or an amiibo. Something is better than nothing. Gotta stay optimistic!

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Call me crazy, but I'm not gonna believe anything until Sakurai confirms it. Admittedly, I never really got to look at the video, but from what I've heard... I'm a little suspicious of it. So I think the King still has a chance.
The video had a fully functioning Bowser Jr character, fitting the description of a leak older than this set of leaks. It came with a huge cache of in game pictures, and ultimately, whilst it's still not impossible to have faked it, I just can't see it being likely likely at this point.

At least if it's real DK gets Dixie Kong in.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
The video had a fully functioning Bowser Jr character, fitting the description of a leak older than this set of leaks. It came with a huge cache of in game pictures, and ultimately, whilst it's still not impossible to have faked it, I just can't see it being likely likely at this point.

At least if it's real DK gets Dixie Kong in.
in all fairness, the text part is possibly bs.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You're only delaying feing depressed by dilluding yourself. You can't avoid it forever.
Better to let yourself grieve now and accept it then move on now, rather than torture yourself like this.

There is no K Rool, Ridley or MewTwo playable in this game.

And there is almost no chance of being DLC in this game.
If they made DLC it would suck the hype out of character anticipation for Smash 5, and then Smash 5 sales would suffer.
Not going to happen bro. Deal with it sooner rather than later.

The only tiny chance of DLC would be maybe one character who was the last in production who they just ran out of time to finish before release. They might figure, we put in all this effort, so we'll just polish it off and let them download it.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I can't wait to see what kind of excuses Sakurai has for not including a highly requested iconic villain in K. Rool if he doesn't get in the roster while including potentially (ugh) the Chorus Boys.

As I stated earlier, this is frustrating, since it shafts Wario Land yet again. Why not mention his superhuman strength, his various transformations, or his feud with Syrup? Ignoring the first ten years of Wario's history is like if they only had Pokemon from the later generations.
I agree with this sooo much. It's like they don't give a damn about Wario's roots and what he should be. They are totally biased towards WarioWare. His moveset will probably be the same as Brawl's which results in even more disappointment.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
I can't wait to see what kind of excuses Sakurai has for not including a highly requested iconic villain in K. Rool if he doesn't get in the roster while including potentially (ugh) the Chorus Boys.
We're not getting a reason. We never have.

You're only delaying feing depressed by dilluding yourself. You can't avoid it forever.
Better to let yourself grieve now and accept it then move on now, rather than torture yourself like this.

There is no K Rool, Ridley or MewTwo playable in this game.

And there is almost no chance of being DLC in this game.
If they made DLC it would suck the hype out of character anticipation for Smash 5, and then Smash 5 sales would suffer.
Not going to happen bro. Deal with it sooner rather than later.

The only tiny chance of DLC would be maybe one character who was the last in production who they just ran out of time to finish before release. They might figure, we put in all this effort, so we'll just polish it off and let them download it.
This basically.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
K Rool is in. I refuse to believe this leak. THe videos have to be fake. they just have to.

Warios trophy description sounds like a two year old wrote it:

Wario's portrayal in Smash is even more disappointing than K. Rool's exclusion. He's one of my favorite Nintendo characters, but I didn't even enjoy using him in Brawl. Why does this man continue pretending that Wario Land doesn't exist? At least Donkey Kong Country is acknowledged. Unless there's a miracle and K. Rool somehow manages to get in, I'll be rolling it with Dedede and Dixie, assuming the leak is true.

I've tried staying optimistic, but our best bet is to start kampaining early and pray that Sakurai considers our beloved king for Smash 5, or even better, as DLC. We'll never win if people start giving up because we've been knocked down a few times. Never assume that your favorite character will be a shoe-in. We have to work our butts off to get what we want. Sakurai can't ignore us forever.

Top Bottom