• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K-9 Presents: ThumbsWayDrunk Feat. Phil-A Short Notice Tourney--July 25th!

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
dees is going to herbs so we cant do it...........yoshster u think i can ride with you to this i can meet you somewhere and caN give u gas
who this "yoshster" guy is I suggest you think about it, you might have to take him home too so it might not be worth it.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Korn, no, seriously come on man, there is a 10 dollar tourney in 2 weeks, this one is short notice so it should be 5. Let kenny run it how he wants dude, seriously.....if you wanna compete for serious money, go to herb. Obviously I'm saying it because I don't plan to place top 3, but many other people would rather leave it at 5.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm pretty sure Mattix, Lykeios, and myself will be attending.

Lie, Teams if you make it?

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
I can prolly make it Friday night (MAI BIRFDAY) but idk about Saturday cause i'm supposed to have family over that i've never even met and all that jazz. But we'll see, hopefully i can be there.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I can prolly make it Friday night (MAI BIRFDAY) but idk about Saturday cause i'm supposed to have family over that i've never even met and all that jazz. But we'll see, hopefully i can be there.
Fool you better show up Saturday! Friday night is the smash fest, not the mini tourney! I'll be mad face if you don't show.

Coney

Smash Master
back from newyork.. too much walking.. ill be at this to win
bad news: i might not be able to enter doubles

while putting down carpet today i cut my thumb badly with a razor blade and while it's at the top of my thumb and i haven't tried playing with it yet, it might impede my performance!

i might still come to play friendlies or whatever but i dunno if i wanna risk both of our 5/10 bucks with a PHYSICAL INJURY

it's the equivalent of an NFL kicker having a broken wrist or something i guess

that and i was playing like trash the other day, i need heavy heavy warmups

why does everything bad happen to me

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Because you're not careful! =o

It's not like your luck is bad ;3

(Dear God if you say something about your luck I'm going to kill you, Korn.) =D

Coney

Smash Master
this one wasn't my fault though! i was working with a friend and he knocked the blade off the windowsill and it just kinda...fell and sliced it.

most else can be attributed to my absentmindedness, but i'm not a complete buffoon

EDIT - okay i just realized i said i cut my finger, so maybe you were justified in your contemptuous remarks, kenneth

Oath.

Smash Ace
bad news: i might not be able to enter doubles

while putting down carpet today i cut my thumb badly with a razor blade and while it's at the top of my thumb and i haven't tried playing with it yet, it might impede my performance!

i might still come to play friendlies or whatever but i dunno if i wanna risk both of our 5/10 bucks with a PHYSICAL INJURY

it's the equivalent of an NFL kicker having a broken wrist or something i guess

that and i was playing like trash the other day, i need heavy heavy warmups

why does everything bad happen to me
uhohs, when can you let me know by?

Coney

Smash Master
are you gonna be at kenny's tomorrow night?

we can play then and try it out...i'm actually going to danny's before that though and we're playing there, so if there are any issues i'll call ben and he'll call you i guess!

like i said it's on the top of my thumb and i use X to jump anyway so i don't really use the tip of it for anything but i'd hate it if the ****er busted open in the middle of a match/set

there's a band-aid on it and everything so who knows, i'll tell you tomorrow

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'll know wether I'm coming or not in the morning. It looks good so far...

So I'm in need of a teammate if I make it. Who is free and I haven't teamed with before D:

BMX

Smash Lord
this One Wasn't My Fault Though! I Was Working With A Friend And He Knocked The Blade Off The Windowsill And It Just Kinda...fell And Sliced It.

Most Else Can Be Attributed To My Absentmindedness, But I'm Not A complete Buffoon

Edit - Okay I Just Realized I Said I Cut My Finger, So Maybe You Were Justified In Your Contemptuous Remarks, Kenneth

Celubrious Reject!

Oath.

Smash Ace
I'll know wether I'm coming or not in the morning. It looks good so far...

So I'm in need of a teammate if I make it. Who is free and I haven't teamed with before D:
if i dont team with coney ill team with you

and yea zach ill be there im always there on friday

edit: lets have some fun, this beat is sick

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'm bringing Zak up tonight. Takeover will probably be coming too. I might be able to give another MD person a ride as long as they are close enough and they tell me soon. I might need a doubles teammate, preferably a G+W...
I suppose I could bring my wii if necessary

Top Bottom