• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K-9 Presents: ThumbsWayDrunk Feat. Phil-A Short Notice Tourney--July 25th!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
this is coney

ben and i folded the **** out of those blankets

we are god tier at folding those blankets

see you assholes tonight

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I believe the F.Burg part of our crew will be arriving late tonight and not staying.. people have stuff to do tomorrow, but I will bring my setup if it is still needed later. I have recording hax0rz.

this is coney

ben and i folded the **** out of those blankets

we are god tier at folding those blankets

see you assholes tonight
I <3 Sassy's ZSS.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Yeah Bolt, I just got the guarantee. I'll be there in the morning around 8 if that's kool Kenny?

Also, I'm definitely gonna be at the one on the 8th ^_^

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
coney again

i'm bringing a 64 with SSB, no mercy, mario party 2, perfect dark, goldeneye (i call oddjob) and some other ****. oh, and four controllers

i will be accepting N64 money matches all night if anyone dares to challenge

we can decide the amount based on your char, i won't force a poor link into a $20 MM or anything

who will be the first to dethrone me

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Update:
Lykeios, Mattix, and I are meeting up at our venue (Game Haven) around 10:00pm and then we will be heading out. We will be picking up BMX on our way to K-9's. Kenny, keep your phone on and charged incase something comes up.

Bolt, are you staying Saturday and leaving today with Fburg?
I don't think I'm staying at all to be honest.. Lykeios has family coming down tomorrow, so I will be heading back with him tonight at some point. As for being there Saturday, that'll be whether Mattix decides to go and if I catch a ride with him.. and if he is definitely going then I may just stay tonight but I'm not sure.

Why do you ask kind sir?

id gladly play SSB if i played it with my GC makes everything soooooo easyyy xD
Do they make GC controller adapters for N64? If so that would be BALLIN!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
K-9 I am so sorry.

I am unable to attend the tourney because my friend, who was driving me, can no longer go because he has to visit his aunt in the hospital who now has cancer =(

Cancer johns.

I am going to your August tourney no matter what! We will win easy.

I am so sorry again!

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
I'm too lazy to quote =)

@Bolt: I don't know, because you asked for a ride and I wanted to make sure you were still going xD and I might be able to give you Rob practice :laugh: I've been using him a little lately.

Coney

Smash Master
this just in from the golden household:

MK is gonna be banned tomorrow, so don't show up with shuttle loops in mind

(i'm being serious, by the way)

doing draft crews now!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is this the one you told me to come to?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
No bunny =o

I was just saying in general to go to a tourney so we can make your presence known and get like half of smashboards in there =o

Lurker.

Actually, get here nao!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't think you want me at your place after last time. =X

You're just using me anyway. ;x

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I'm too lazy to quote =)

@Bolt: I don't know, because you asked for a ride and I wanted to make sure you were still going xD and I might be able to give you Rob practice :laugh: I've been using him a little lately.
Yeah I'm here.. but there are only 3 setups. :dizzy: I will be leaving in the morning, I'm not feeling the Smash love with the few setups. I've been struggling to play all night but just get booted off.

Tis no fun. :( I'm tired as balls anyway.

Also, I believe I'm taking a break from competitive Smash. It's time that I just play for fun again and not take things so seriously. It's hurting my pockets too much with zero results. No more Money Matches and no more tournaments until I get myself situated. Time to play for fun and get some practice in at the same time. Don't worry though, I will still be running tournaments at Gamehaven and co-hosting with people if need be.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Glad to hear you're getting your **** straight, Bolt! Good luck with everything ^_^

That Mk ban thing really true though? I don't care either way. It'll just make things easier XD

I'll be leaving in about 30 mins, so have the door open >.< (by like 7:30 that is)

PS: If you see me dozing off, smack me or something. I didn't get much sleep. My sleep schedule is all ****ed up D:

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm here.. but there are only 3 setups. :dizzy: I will be leaving in the morning, I'm not feeling the Smash love with the few setups. I've been struggling to play all night but just get booted off.

Tis no fun. :( I'm tired as balls anyway.

Also, I believe I'm taking a break from competitive Smash. It's time that I just play for fun again and not take things so seriously. It's hurting my pockets too much with zero results. No more Money Matches and no more tournaments until I get myself situated. Time to play for fun and get some practice in at the same time. Don't worry though, I will still be running tournaments at Gamehaven and co-hosting with people if need be.
Sorry Bolt that it was no fun man =/ Good that you're getting stuff together though.

Awww, I missed Draft Crews =/

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
4 or 5 set ups? Just make it a smashfest lulz
I knew you'd find a way out of the upcoming crew battle again, gg Wall Skeet.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Glad to hear you're getting your **** straight, Bolt! Good luck with everything ^_^
Sorry Bolt that it was no fun man =/ Good that you're getting stuff together though.

Awww, I missed Draft Crews =/
Thanks for the support guys, good peoples. :) Draft crews were fun but very one sided. Korn should never be a leader for future reference. :dizzy: :psycho:

I knew you'd find a way out of the upcoming crew battle again, gg Wall Skeet.
Nice Troll attempt E, but next time read the fine print before taking another low blow to our crew...

"No more Money Matches and no more tournaments until I get myself situated" In there I see nothing about not doing anymore Crew Battles. Good Job Aqua Taint Hunger Fvck. :)

<3

We're up to six now.

And that's more than enough for a 15 man tourney.
Good **** Kenny, I'm glad you got more setups. Just wish we had them last night! I only got to play like 8 matches.. :(

Top Bottom