• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Justice Always Triumphs." - Ryu Hayabusa for Smash Switch! (Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive)

MattX20

Smash Hero
I do want to talk about what we all WANT to see in terms of Spirits, Stages, and Music though. I’m curious to y’all’s opinions on that.
Unbreakable Determination is an absolute MUST to come alongside Hayabusa when it comes to music tracks, and Kasumi and Ayane because of the Ninja Gaiden/DOA shared universe stuff. The stage could either be retro inspired or based on the newer trilogy, though I'm not sure which to go with

TDDolphin

Smash Ace
What I would love to see for a Ryu Hayabusa Challenger Pack:
Stage: Sky City Tokyo.
Music: Tracks from both Classic and Modern Ninja Gaiden, and Dead or Alive.
Spirits: Irene, A. Foster, Jaquio, Ashtar, Ayane, Rachel, Momiji, Kasumi, Murai, Doku, Muramasa and Jo Hayabusa.

Last edited:

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
I'd want to see:

Spirits: Jacquio, Irene Lew, Jō Hayabusa, Muramasa, Doku, Genshin, Regent of the Mask, Momiji, Ayane, Kasumi, Yaiba Kamikaze, and William from Nioh if possible
Stage: Sky City Tokyo or Hayabusa Village
Music: Unbreakable Determination, Supply Base, Emergency Alarm, Blood of the Dragon, Fighting Soul, Dark Aura to name some.

OpticalBlast

Smash Journeyman
I do want to talk about what we all WANT to see in terms of Spirits, Stages, and Music though. I’m curious to y’all’s opinions on that.
Spirits: I'd go for something of an even split between NES characters (Irene, Jaquio, Ashtar, Robert, Jō/Joe/Ken Hayabusa) and Xbox/modern ones (Doku, Muramasa, Momiji, Genshin, some of the Greater Friends from NGII). I can't imagine they would use Rachel though lol.

Stage: Sky City Tokyo seems to be the most popular pick and I can't think of any other big locations aside from the Hayabusa village atm, so I'll go with that.

Music: Aside from Unbreakable Determination (because ofc lmao), the ones I want most from each game are:
Ninja Gaiden 1:
  • Pushing Onward/1-1
  • Evading the Enemy/2-1
  • Seeking Truth/5-3
  • Devilish Influence/6-4
Ninja Gaiden 2:
  • Rushing Forward/2-1
  • Parasprinter/3-2
Ninja Gaiden 3:
  • The Lava Tunnels/2-2
  • Inverted Catwalk/4-1
  • Castle Rock Entry Hall/4-2
Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)/Ninja Gaiden Black:
  • Ninja Gaiden Theme (preferably remixed by Yuzo Koshiro)
  • Vanished Memories (also arranged, of course)
  • Forsaken Humanity
  • Supply Base
  • Alma Awakened (the best one!)
  • Emperor

I didn't mean for this to skew so heavily towards the first Xbox Ninja Gaiden, but I played through Black recently so it's fresh in my mind. I was pleasantly surprised by the soundtrack, cool battle themes but the ambient tracks are even nicer. I'm pretty indifferent towards the NGII/III soundtracks, though. I'm very indifferent towards Dead or Alive, but those games can have some bangin music so I wouldn't mind a few tracks.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Literally my gut feeling guys, nothing more lol.
I think you should follow your gut on this one bro.
How is the inclusion of (arguably) the most iconic ninja in videogames with such a rich legacy with Nintendo not hypeworthy enough for E3???
I don't think we should easily preclude from thinking Hayabusa could be a E3 reveal. There were rumors of a new Ninja Gaiden coming to the Xbox Series and that could easily coincide with a Hayabusa reveal if both were revealed at E3 2021. He could also be the last fighter in this second pass because nothing states that the last reveal has to be a mega hype-inducing one. Remember Corrin at the end of Smash 4's DLC run? What about Byleth at the end of Fighters Pass Vol. 1? Not trying to downplay Ryu himself but he could still easily be one of the next 3 reveals no matter the circumstances.
I definately won't say it flat out isn't going to happen, but Ryu as the E3 reveal just doesn't seem likely to me. He's a well known character among gamers, sure, but his franchise just doesn't really have the star power of most third party characters in this game. Every single time a third party character was revealed at E3 they either came from a huge franchise or had a stupid number of requests (Banjo & Kazooie). I just don't see the pattern being broken quite yet when there are still a lot of possible characters from huge franchises to choose from.

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
Ok so this tin foil hat level speculation so please don’t berate me with hate, but supposedly the Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy is releasing on PS4 and Nintendo Switch in March 2021, the first question is why even do a remaster Trilogy in the first place? Ninja Gaiden is a popular series and does have its fans but a trilogy I don’t know how well it would sell, it’s not like Super Mario 3D All-Stars that you can just throw out and it will sell millions, we all knew it was going to do that because it’s Mario, so why do a Trilogy in the first place they must have their reasons. Secondly, why hasn’t it been revealed yet? If it was going to be revealed in a Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase then literally any showcase so far would’ve been a great time to reveal it and also the fact that we are getting closer and closer to the supposed March 2021 release seems to be intentional, like their holding it back to coincide with something. And that brings me to my final point which ties into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, we have Three amiibos releasing on March 26, 2021 Banjo & Kazooie, Terry Bogard, and Byleth, this is also the time we are generally speculating when the next character will be revealed/dropped so if we get a Nintendo Direct of some kind (or just a drop announcement specifically for Smash as they have been doing) then the timing would be perfect in terms of Ryu Hayabusa joining the battle
30477211-6A81-462F-89E9-49B1DCFD1AFA.png

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yo, do you guys mind if I make this thread my primary thread to come to from now on? Ryu's kinda moved back to the top of my Most-Wanted List.
Welcome aboard, dude. Please convert any and all currency to Yellow Essence/Karma on your way in.

Last edited:

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I know Hayabusa would be seen as another sword character and people would ask why he's in when we already have ninja like characters in Greninja and Sheik, but I don't care. I still want him and we could use a playable rep that it Koei Tecmo. I only played the NES games and I think if they referenced his abilities in the NES games, he'd be different enough.

I'm not really good about thinking about trailers, but I was thinking his trailer could have a segment that's a recreation of the intro to Ninja Gaiden 2 with Ganondorf substituting for Ashtar.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I know Hayabusa would be seen as another sword character and people would ask why he's in when we already have ninja like characters in Greninja and Sheik, but I don't care. I still want him and we could use a playable rep that it Koei Tecmo. I only played the NES games and I think if they referenced his abilities in the NES games, he'd be different enough.

I'm not really good about thinking about trailers, but I was thinking his trailer could have a segment that's a recreation of the intro to Ninja Gaiden 2 with Ganondorf substituting for Ashtar.
The intro of the first Ninja Gaiden would probably be the one they would reference with Sheik and Greninja recreating it until Hayabusa interrupts it.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Part of the reason I want a moveset that’s based off of Modern Ninja Gaiden is so that he can kind of subvert that “another sword character” monicker. Have him use a scythe and claws or other weapons. This would set him apart from both the Sword users and the other Ninja.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Part of the reason I want a moveset that’s based off of Modern Ninja Gaiden is so that he can kind of subvert that “another sword character” monicker. Have him use a scythe and claws or other weapons. This would set him apart from both the Sword users and the other Ninja.
Both trilogies combined gives him a lot of moveset potential to work with, and chances are Sakurai will take and combine elements from both trilogies to make him feel as complete as possible.

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman

Since the modern Ryu wears black... could this go against him since there are only 3 slots left and Sakurai wouldn't want to leave out just one fighter who would fit in the darkness category?
Uh no, this is a contest of darkness, those who are kinda associated with being dark, Ryu Hayabusa is a Ninja of justice who goes out stopping the bad guys, so no I don’t think this hinders his chances in the slightest, besides if we’re going based on colors, Wolf and Meta Knight are Blue, Ridley is purple, so there’s that, Joker is in it because Shadows are apart of his game in Mementos/palaces, Bayonetta is a witch so need I say more?

Last edited:

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
Ryu is totally a "darkness" character! He has fiend blood in him since Doku was able to transform him into a fiend and he even has a dark ninpo called Art of the Piercing Void, it especially looks dark and evil in Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword! NG3 also paints him as a murderer who killed thousands of "innocent" people where he gets the Grip of Murder curse signifying him as such a dark, evil character! /s

No, I don't think it hurts Ryu's chances even though Joker is in there of all characters.

RETROROTER

Smash Journeyman
Ryu is totally a "darkness" character! He has fiend blood in him since Doku was able to transform him into a fiend and he even has a dark ninpo called Art of the Piercing Void, it especially looks dark and evil in Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword! NG3 also paints him as a murderer who killed thousands of "innocent" people where he gets the Grip of Murder curse signifying him as such a dark, evil character! /s

No, I don't think it hurts Ryu's chances even though Joker is in there of all characters.
......But yeah Hayabusa is TOTALLY not a dark character (me laughing on the inside) but no in all seriousness I’m pretty sure this event does not hinder his chances in the slightest, that’s like saying the lightweight tournament would’ve prevented Steve from joining and yet Steve is here (I’m pretty sure Steve is lightweight last time I checked)

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Ok so this tin foil hat level speculation so please don’t berate me with hate, but supposedly the Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy is releasing on PS4 and Nintendo Switch in March 2021, the first question is why even do a remaster Trilogy in the first place? Ninja Gaiden is a popular series and does have its fans but a trilogy I don’t know how well it would sell, it’s not like Super Mario 3D All-Stars that you can just throw out and it will sell millions, we all knew it was going to do that because it’s Mario, so why do a Trilogy in the first place they must have their reasons. Secondly, why hasn’t it been revealed yet? If it was going to be revealed in a Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase then literally any showcase so far would’ve been a great time to reveal it and also the fact that we are getting closer and closer to the supposed March 2021 release seems to be intentional, like their holding it back to coincide with something. And that brings me to my final point which ties into Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, we have Three amiibos releasing on March 26, 2021 Banjo & Kazooie, Terry Bogard, and Byleth, this is also the time we are generally speculating when the next character will be revealed/dropped so if we get a Nintendo Direct of some kind (or just a drop announcement specifically for Smash as they have been doing) then the timing would be perfect in terms of Ryu Hayabusa joining the battleView attachment 296645
I wouldn't put too much stock into this being tied into Smash. I think KOEI-Tecmo just wants to make the brand relevant. You don't get Crash 4 without the Crash Trilogy, same for Ninja Gaiden.

The fact that it hasn't been announced yet is a little suspect, though. If Nintendo is holding on to that announcement it could coincide with a Smash reveal. That's reading a lot into it, though.

MattX20

Smash Hero
The franchise still has legacy to it, and Koei Tecmo's been one of Nintendo's biggest partners for the past decade or so. Two of their biggest hits for the console were made with Koei Tecmo's assistance.

SilentSentinel

Smash Apprentice
......But yeah Hayabusa is TOTALLY not a dark character (me laughing on the inside) but no in all seriousness I’m pretty sure this event does not hinder his chances in the slightest, that’s like saying the lightweight tournament would’ve prevented Steve from joining and yet Steve is here (I’m pretty sure Steve is lightweight last time I checked)
Plus Sephiroth is extremely light as well. Don't think this tourney means anything for Ryu's chances

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I do think a katana wielder in all black right after Sephiroth isn't the best fit.

I would expect Hayabusa to be FP10 if he's in. Just a guess, though.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
In the initial post of this support thread, I think we should put a note stating that this thread is for Ryu from NInja Gaiden and Dead or Alive, not the one from Street Fighter.

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
Hey all! I've been playing a lot of Ninja Gaiden for the past couple months and wanted to share my experiences. I beat Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Sigma 2, Razor's Edge and even Dragon Sword on the Nintendo DS on the highest difficulties. They are all very hard but manageable if you put the time and effort. I really just wanted to challenge myself at these so called Master Ninja-level difficulties (Ultimate Ninja for Razor's Edge). Anyways, I will mostly be referring to the highest level difficulties about my experiences. Some things may only be understood if you actually played the games. Here we go:

-I beat the game on Normal and Hard to unlock the extra costumes. Then I beat Doku in Chapter 2 on Very Hard to unlock Master Ninja straight away, skipping the rest of Very Hard.
-Chapter 1 is stupid because you are stuck with a dinky level 1 Dragon Sword and all the red ninjas love to dodge and grab you and attack with their flaming swords causing extra damage. **** those guys. I abused Divine Cicada Slash (attacking from a Flying Bird Flip) to attack and stay safe with its invincibility frames.
-The Dual Swords 360-T move is overpowered, I killed Dynamo (the fat guy on the airship) in like seconds without worrying about his minions.
-The new motorbike guys in Tairon are ridiculously hard to hit until you figure out that you can Guillotine Throw them off their bikes (the opening movie showed this and I didn't even remember...)
-Rachel's chapters are dumb but using Earrings of Celerity to decrease Ultimate Technique (UT) charge time does wonders then you can just continue UT chaining especially in her fiend challenges.
-Alma and her awakened form are BS random bull**** when you can actually hit her with Flying Swallows. I seriously just stocked up on Talismans of Rebirth and healing items to get through those fights. This made Alternator's fight (the second fat guy they introduced in Sigma) a bit harder for me because I had like a single small healing item for his fight but I eventually pushed through.
-I literally missed a single Golden Scarab in the Military Base which they lock you from entering after finishing that chapter so I was locked out of getting the Dark Dragon Blade at 50 scarabs...
-The next chapter is where I saved a fiend challenge full of pill bugs and exploited it for farming Yellow Essence so I could keep stocking up on recovery items and fully upgraded the Wooden Sword to the amazing Unlabored Flawlessness which murdered Doku and his Spirit form. The fiend challenge stays available for the rest of the game so long as you don't kill every single pill bug and leave the room before doing so.
-I left a couple fiend challenges unfinished because one was full of Berserkers (who are easier to kill in Sigma) which you fight multiples of them and it gets hard to keep counterattack spamming them when the other two shoot fireballs and eruptions at you. The other fiend challenge I left alone was filled with Ariochs, the black crab-like Shadow Fiends that shoot lasers out of their eyes, because I can't handle fighting so many of them.
-The Doppleganger Fiends were fun to fight until I got the Dabilahro which they can't do anything to you when you just keep breaking their guard with it. -When going after Marbus in the final area you first have to fight some Crow Shadow Demons, then Nicchae, then more Crows, then Ishtaros, and then Marbus with extra crows, all straight through without any room to buy more healing items. This part was especially grueling. Nicchae, for some reason, was much easier than Alma despite being a clone boss fight. Ishtaros though, I just had to keep dodging and attacking her with the little windows of opportunity I had. Marbus was the easiest of the 3 where I used Art of the Inazuma when he does his spinning attack into the ground then he stays down for an extended amount of time allowing me to keep hitting him until he was dead.
-Both forms of the Vigoor Emperor and Fiend Murai were so much easier it was a breath of fresh air. Then the game was over.

-Grabs are basically one-hit kills especially from bosses. The black and gold Van Gelfs are especially dangerous and I dreaded having to fight them every single time. Dogs are also ridiculous. I seriously had to spam UTs just to get through many of the fights.
-Momiji, Rachel and Ayane's chapters were just so hard because they're so weak compared to Ryu. Rachel at least had a decent Ultimate Technique that I didn't have to hit anyone just to activate.
-Almost every boss had a super exploitable way to beat them. I hate how the Water Dragon's boss fight was redesigned, preventing you from running on the water so I had to just spam Enma's Fang's UTs to avoid getting hit on the small platform I was on. Alexei would keep getting hit and staggered by either Eclipse Scythe's 360-T move or Azure Dragon to Helmet Splitter with the Dragon Sword. Volf would get stunlocked if you hit him with a combo or attack that was fast enough to continue hitting him before he recovered from hitstun. Zedonius was so ridiculous with some moves that are so hard to dodge perfectly and he even had minions with him. I had to keep using Enma's Fang's UT to keep safely hitting him, Eclipse Scythe for his second fight. Elizebet was so hard to hit with anything, like Alma, that I just resorted to Eclipse Scythe's UT from far away and in her second fight, you can literally stand behind Fiend Genshin's corpse and you wouldn't get hit by Elizebet at all, then you could just keep throwing out the scythe's UTs until she was dead. Dagra Dai wasn't too bad. The Archfiend's first form was mind numbingly easy and his final form wasn't that bad either. One-hit kill grabs are still stupid as hell, though.
-If it didn't seem like I had much to talk about Sigma 2, it's because I played it first so my memory of that one isn't too good now.

-Man, do I not like the changes to the combat system like no essence preventing you from UT chaining. Bloody Rage is not a good replacement for quickly using a level 2 (or 3) UT because its only a one-time use which really sucks.
-Ultimate Ninja is really no slouch of a difficulty and was noticeably the most difficult for me to play in the beginning.
-Steel On Bone (SOB) ended up being a really exploitable mechanic for me especially when you have a fully upgraded Eclipse Scythe. The red beret guys would annoyingly break the SOB chains though.
-The bosses in RE are actually much, much easier than anything in Sigma 2 because all you have to do is wait, dodge, and attack when the opportunity presents itself. For a game that encourages hyper active aggressive play, the bosses don't play nicely when you try to go ham on them so you just have to sit there until they do something stupid.
-The Ki meter is such an unwieldy way to manage Ki especially with the different amounts of Ki each ninpo takes to use. What's especially stupid is, when you have a ninpo that has a really long Ki bar like True Inferno and you switch to one with a really short one like Piercing Void, if you haven't used Piercing Void but want to go back to True Inferno or any other ninpo, your accumulated Ki ends up being the same amount as the Piercing Void but now you have less Ki and can't use the other ninpo until you fill up the Ki bar to the amount the ninpo requires. This is a huge design flaw in my opinion. Like, why does the size of the Ki bar change depending on the ninpo currently equipped??? It should've just been a single long Ki bar that would use up whatever amount of Ki needed for the ninpo used instead of change the size of it to match the Ki needed. Sorry if this sounds confusing but you may have to play the game to understand.
-The final boss is so stupid. You got a giant figure slamming her arm on the stage, summoning projectiles, while so many annoying attack and grab happy fiends go after you. You can't attack the final boss until you fill this really long Ki bar that you have to use the ninpo of. On first thought, it seems almost impossible or unlikely that you could ever fill up the Ki bar since the fiends attacking you are so relentless and grab you that you almost die. I seriously died like so many times to this boss, even on Master Ninja, that I had to look up a strategy to beat it. Counterattacking was one of them. I did this with the Lunar Staff and was able to fill it up so quickly then I was able to beat the boss. Ultimate Ninja, though, was such a pain, I would try the same method and get close but I'd die in the end. Luckilyy enough for me that standing on the left side of the stage would prevent you from getting hit by the final boss's arm but the projectiles could still hit you. I ended up doing the Kusarigama's 360-T move since it was so long ranged and would prevent all the stupid fiends from reaching me. I eventually filled up the Ki bar then the final boss was a cakewalk from there.
-Despite the game being so hard, it was also easier for me because there were so many checkpoints after almost every fight that it made the game almost too easy.
-The game has a great combat system despite no essence but it's hampered by the enemy AI and how they can dodge and block almost every move you do, even when in hitstun themselves. Guillotine Throw and Wind Path were practically useless since most of the enemies would just dodge out of the way whenever you tried Wind Running towards them or their armor would just prevent you from doing so. The Alchemists, especially the sword variants, were really troublesome. True Inferno is a boon against these guys.

-It was the first Ninja Gaiden game I truly owned and I loved it for what it was. Now I'm happy to have finally 100% completed it by collecting all the Wood Amulets and beating alll the difficulties, even Master Kunoichi mode where you get to play as Momij... I mean, Rin.
-While I did enjoy the game, it literally physically hurts me. I wouldn't recommend anyone with arm or hand problems to play this game at least on Head Ninja or Master Ninja. It just gets ridiculous when enemies continuously dodge your Flock of Flying Swallows (4 or 5 Flying Swallows in a row) almost 100% of the time but it's ironically one of the safest moves to do, so I couldn't just stop doing it. Doesn't help when trying to perform Izuna Drop, the enemies dodge the move to initiate it so you can't reliably get Izuna Drops. What's nice, though, is you can actually Izuna Drop Werewolves, Ghuuls, and Berserkers despite that being impossible in other games, if you can get it on them.
-The bosses in this game I would say are the easiest in the entire series. I literally did a no damage run against the final boss on my final attempt killing him. The Dark Dragon on Master Ninja was that easy. Ishtaros though probably killed me the most than any boss but then I just decided to do my usually wait-then-attack method. Nicchae was also annoying to try and hit like Alma again but I only died like 1 or 2 times then beat her.
-While the enemy variety stays the exact same in all difficulties compared to other games, they actually introduce a clone Ryu fight near the end of the game only on Master Ninja, it wasn't that hard. I almost died against his Izuna Drop, though.
-The fiend challenges and the some of the locked fights physically pained me, I mean I'm okay and not seriously hurt or anything but I don't think I will seriously attempt Master Ninja for Dragon Sword again anytime soon.
-It was nice seeing some material that was original for Dragon Sword that was then used for Ninja Gaiden II like the Rasetsu boss fight and some music tracks.

I hope to be able to finish Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden II on Master Ninja some time, maybe even suck it up and play through Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z, eventually. Anyways, I hope that Ninja Gaiden Sigma Trilogy ends up coming true and you guys get to experience the joys of modern Ninja Gaiden if you haven't already (and maybe even be crazy like me and attempt Master Ninja :p).

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
I'm pretty sure both the classic and modern outfits will be included together. Even the modern trilogy incorporated the classic costume a few times
Yes, but only one is getting an Amiibo.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I’ve played the NES ones (using save states lol) but once the trilogy collection comes out I’ll play with the Sigma games. Not sure whether to get it on PS4 or Switch.

iMACobra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
iMACobra
3DS FC
2638-0959-8965
Switch FC
SW 5478 1069 7302
Is there a difference between Sigma and Black?
There are differences, albeit a lot of minor ones you won't really care about if you play the games casually. Basically, in Sigma:

-intro movie was removed
-the first chapter's scenery was vastly changed from a rocky waterfall to a lush forest
-3 required chapters exclusively using Rachel were added
-enemy layouts were changed; some enemy spawns were removed or added; mostly the same though
-some visual effects and enemy designs were changed
-some puzzles were changed or removed and water running was more streamlined and made easier to do
-added some new enemies and bosses like guys on motorbikes, blue will-o-wisps, mermen, Alternator, Gamov, etc.
-Dragon's Claw and Tiger's Fang (Dual Swords) are useable for the first time in Sigma
-Golden Scarab rewards were changed

Generally speaking, the differences are kinda minor that if you aren't like a Karma Runner or purist or anything, you might not care too much about how different they are. It's a much more similar experience than Ninja Gaiden II to Sigma 2 anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom