• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just who IS the best Mario?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Because I aim to be THE best.

http://media.putfile.com/My-Mario-Impersonation

Or go ahead tell me why you're the best Mario out there. =)

EDIT: Okay let me put it in easy terms. Can you impersonate Mario? His voice? His appearance? Or are you awesome in some other way that's like Mario? This isn't about how good you are at playing Brawl.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'm the best because despite bad location and low tournament attendance I constantly place 5th+

but yeah it's probably boss considering he goes to more tournaments and places as well if not better than I do

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Nobody is treating this topic seriously. =(

This isn't about who has the best Mario. This is about who IS the best Mario.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Sorta. Whoever is the most like Mario in whatever way. I tried to impersonate his voice, and I highly doubt I’m the only one who think Mario is awesome enough to impersonate.

Spudnick

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to have to go with Boss. If you check out the stickied video thread He consistently dominates well known pros such as Azen and Chozenone.

Not to mention he was my inspiration to start playing mario.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
My friend looks sort of like Mario and ***** with Mario on Brawl and...sometimes dresses up as Mario...ok I'm creeped out now *end of thread*

Kidlat

Smash Apprentice
Boss is the best Mario. And I hope Eggz will come back to do the combo video.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
*counts 5 people. Only one person who replies correctly*

At this rate I might as well have posted garbage in my opening post. DX

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
It isn't easy to voice act characters like this without feeling like you outta crawl into a hole and starve yourself to death.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
haha me and my brother went to school as the mario brothers and well that was 2 years ago and people still talk about it so i guess we did pretty well.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
As an aspiring voice actor, I'd love to test out how I can do as voicing Mario. Just for kicks.

I keep hearing the name Boss. So...

Yeah. Boss. XD I want to play him. Mario vs. Sonic baybeh, yeyeah!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Sure if you have a mic, show me what you got.

Or if any of you guys have really good Mario costumes, I want to see those too. =)

whut?

Smash Journeyman
MM??? how much??
you fail at being cocky..dont get sand in your vag when someone says you arent the best,
because you arent, get off your ****ing high horse kid.
you cannot have money matches on wifi(LMFAO).
if you lived near me and you wanted a competitive match id say "sure" but i have a policy,
i dont play cocky children, so youd probably have to do some growing up before we played.
you dont seriously want to play anyway, i can tell youre just trying to look like a big dick
when infact you and your ass kisser are just a pair of balls.

oh yeah, Ass kisser, how can you say im horrible when youve never played me once?
smashboards is full of annoying submissive wanna be "proz"

boss8

Smash Hero
you fail at being cocky..dont get sand in your vag when someone says you arent the best,
if you lived near me and you wanted a competitive match id say "sure" but i have a policy,
i dont play cocky children, so youd probably have to do some growing up before we played.
you dont seriously want to play anyway, i can tell youre just trying to look like a big dick

oh yeah, Ass kisser, how can you say im horrible when youve never played me once?
do us all a favor and GTFO of the mario boards or i will have BO X7 **** u on wifi.....

Dragonboy2k4

Smash Ace

Wow dude,just plain wow. :laugh: You cant even sense talent when its plan and clear in your 8th typing face.Boss,I can for sure wifi this clown just as I did the other few that thought it was "cool"to try and gain attention the 90s way.:) But only if BO X7 doesnt wanna waste his time.The results will be the same either way tho.Cant determind which murder case would be worse tho.. :confused:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

wow, you failed.. if you want to talk back, just try to get better in smash LMFAO :laugh:

you never know all about "Boss and Korn" lolz we're just good in smash not a annoying scrub like you.
and.. should stop talk about balls.. you're just being gay yourself haha

chingy

Smash Apprentice
there is no such things as the best mario cuz there is lots of brawl players around the world and there might be one way better than anyone in usa so... yeah

Top Bottom