• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just 'nother Mafia game | Game over, town wins

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Technically if two town happen to vote for one person, the two mafia could easily come in and hammer. While I doubt the mafia would even try to hammer at this point, still reckless. :4pacman:

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
This is a pretty crappy RVS.
I'll go ahead and say that there is no scumhammers going on, goons are not good, and J needs to finally accept that IT'S WINTER.

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Plus, why would they even feel the need to in the first place? They have all night to do that sort of thing rather than suddenly come out and rush with the lynch hammer :4cloud:
Wait, just re-read this. All night? Please, elaborate.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
So i have high level army **** im doing tomorrow and tuesday, dont expect many posts from me till probably later on at night

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
CHP has requested replacement. If somebody's down to join that'd be cool. If not I'll modkill.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And now there are 0 new people.

A bit of me wants to see an Orbo vs. Ditzy mafia fight because I feel like that would be very amusing since I have never seen either of them like vote/lynch one another.

Maven, talk with me about a player of your choice. I'm sorry I could not save you last game.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Thats hecause its been ages since we were in a game with each other and didnt hydra.
J what kind of player is karthik?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
From what I remember, Karthik was more passive then aggrotastic. I think I only had a game or so with him in the past and even so that was years ago so it could very well be different completely.

I'm treating him as if he were a "new" player with mafia experience. Especially since the only player in this game he could possibly know is myself, but I don't think he would remember me haha.

To you, who are you more worried can trick you out of Generic/Maven/KingKoopa?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
J, is there a difference in scum/town karth from what you remember?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas Give me your kneejerk reaction to everyone thus far. It doesn't have to be based in fact, but I want gut feelings/impressions.

:4pacman:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uh, that's a question I can't answer with confidence. Again, it's been a long while plus it could very well have completely changed.

These questions should also be asked towards Karthik in my opinion so you both (Orbo/Generic) can get a better grasp of the player from the player because I could honestly make up whatever I want about Karthik and it would be taken as truth.

Besides the fact that I am the only one with knowledge regarding Karthik, can I ask why neither of you have chosen to ask Karthik any question or ask him things? It feels a bit roundabout.

Maven89

Smash Master
I think I've played with Kathrik but I don't think he made it past day 1 or 2

Is it stupid that I'm currently reading Kaladin's posts as, so far, the most townie? Not that he is townie because there really isn't enough to make that judgement, but as of right now I'm leaning most towards town on him.

Crazy wifom concept: CHP thought he made a real scum slip and replaced out immediately because he's scum.

Someone whose not J or Orbo or Dietz have a theory about that?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Maven89 Maven89

Could you answer my question and add onto that why you don't want half the player list to respond to your crazy WIFOM?

I am hoping it isn't why I think it is.

Maven89

Smash Master
My Kaladin statement was me talking to you about another player

My question asked you not to answer for what I assume probably are the reasons you're thinking but for the opposite motivation. It's not a very clever post and I'm just seeing what people do with it

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
I'm confused about the above string of posts. Maven and J, please clairify what each statement respondss to? Thanks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Okay, I didn't take you as talking about Generic as the answer but it does make sense so thank you for that. I would also say I'll keep my tongue bit so you get what you want regarding your question, but I will be asking you later about the opposite motivation.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas Give me your kneejerk reaction to everyone thus far. It doesn't have to be based in fact, but I want gut feelings/impressions.

:4pacman:
CHP: I think we might've scared him off. His leaving could easily be town or scum. idk
J, Maven, and you: Trying to start conversation, going well. A+
Orbo: Kinda quiet, but that's pretty normal. For now, at least.
Karthik: Even more quiet. Hardly anyone knows about. Speak pls.
TheKingofWinners: A+++ should win an Oscar.

So, I have an idea of how most people play here, even if it's a slight one. Can someone tell me how Dietz tends to play? I'll I've seen so far is him hosting games. :4lemmy:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ditzy is adorable when he plays solo.

At least for me. Hence why his nickname is ditzy. Also in the past he used to make silly mistakes so it works too.

Why is everyone so keen to get meta on other players? Haven't yall learned yet haha?

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
Alright, now we have a bit of discussion. @karthik_king do you agree or disagree with Koopa?

(On mobile right now. I'll post my own thoughts once I'm home.)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whats up people. Good to see I haven't missed much at all.

To you, who are you more worried can trick you out of Generic/Maven/KingKoopa?
(Who is Generic? Kaladin?)

Is it stupid that I'm currently reading Kaladin's posts as, so far, the most townie? Not that he is townie because there really isn't enough to make that judgement, but as of right now I'm leaning most towards town on him.
You can have your wifom question for now, but better question: Why, and why isn't it TheKoopaKing? @above

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Because I group Generic with the other two in the newer to me pile. Maven is still new to me and so is KingKoopa.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Ditzy is adorable when he plays solo.

At least for me. Hence why his nickname is ditzy. Also in the past he used to make silly mistakes so it works too.

Why is everyone so keen to get meta on other players? Haven't yall learned yet haha?
I was simply trying to get that out of the way while we wait for Karthik. The guy hasn't been online since yesterday.
What? Who's this generic guy? He sounds like a scrub...
You mean that crazy Trump supporter?

Top Bottom