• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just beat three level 9 Meta Knights (w/ proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Warning Received
My friend challenged me to defeat three level 9 Meta Knights with Olimar. He said Olimar was the worst character and it'd be impossible. Proved him wrong. Yeah, it's on Temple and I had Final Smashes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1yETiys-NE

Then, for fun, I tried using Ike on Final Destination with no items. This impressed me even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrr8j5ISVFk

Anyway, have you ever defeated three level 9 bots in a Team Battle by yourself?

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Your friend obviously knows nothing about the game if he thinks Olimar is the worst character.

Last edited:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Looks edited. You think you can just come to this site and trick a bunch of MLG pro players that you defeated 3 level 9 metaknight? The editing is fairly decent but it'll take more than that haha. I might have believed it if you used Kirby but even then he's super cheap so it might not have even counted anyway.

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
I guess the 1 stcok rule is becoming really popular, eh?

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Looks edited. You think you can just come to this site and trick a bunch of MLG pro players that you defeated 3 level 9 metaknight? The editing is fairly decent but it'll take more than that haha. I might have believed it if you used Kirby but even then he's super cheap so it might not have even counted anyway.
Edited? I used a cheap camera to film it. I can't edit for my life.

Thor

Smash Champion
I mean, it's not anything special if you play lame enough. Or just meteor smash the AI because they're really bad at avoiding meteors.

This probably doesn't fit under the competitive section either.

This thread was good for a laugh though.

Morbi

Scavenger
Yes, I don't really feel as though the computers are too tough. I can take out three level 9's fairly easily. I mean, I suppose I haven't tried three Meta Knights, but I don't honestly feel as though Meta Knight is very good at FFA or as a computer. I suppose I will try it out tomorrow.

SadisticPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
L4D4ever1718
3DS FC
0748-4043-7867
I have defeated three level 9's before, using Peach from memory. The stage I think was Bridge of Eldin, and I fought Marth, Captain Falcon and Samus. It was tough for me, but mind you I lacked experience. Unfortunately I don't have actual footage of my victory, but someday I wish to buy a recording system and play all sorts of games (mainly Smash Bros or Left 4 Dead).
Anyone have any suggestions where I can purchase a recording system for a low price? Not that such a thing exists anymore.

Thor

Smash Champion
The only one I think would be tricky, even for a pro (though I'd guess most would just laugh at the assertion this might be tough) would be Jigglypuff (you) versus Snake, Dedede, and Ike - fat as hell when Jiggs doesn't KO early and one false move KOs you at like 70%. For added challenge, no gimps allowed either - they have to die off the sides/top or else be sent so far offstage they can't make it back (possible with Ike I suppose...).

Three MKs would also be tricky, or MK mixed in with them.

But it's still AI, so... there are flaws to exploit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom