• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jungle Japes as a CP?

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
In my experience it seems to work well as a cp against marths/fox's/sheiks, but that just might be my playstyle. I'm curious if anyone else thinks this is a good CP

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
If you can control falco on JJ, then CP it.
It's a great stage for camping and easy kills.
But if you can't control falco there do not pick it, your going to probably own your self trying to do tricks that will fail.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Matches on Japes pretty much come down to whoever can camp/randomly gimp their opponent with the klaptrap better.

I would only pick it with Falco if you intend to camp like gay. If you're going to stay in the middle and actually fight them, it's pointless.

th0rn

Smash Lord
I remember when I used to be tied in post count with him. I took a break from smashboards for a bit, and when I came back he was beating me by 2,000...........

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Well, it works pretty well for forward... so many cool falco tricks there.
Lol. That vid was the first thing that came to mind for me, too.

Who would this be a good CP against? Or, is it just an all around good Falco stage?

Top Bottom