• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SKidd

Smash Master
I agree with Kevin, I would much rather have a nice meal with everyone than having to face double puff.

Captain L

Smash Champion
bro I have a final on the 14th at 11:00 am in my hardest course

smash is like, a mental workout so that the exam is easy mode

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I hope that I, a Peach main, am not the only person here that follows hockey because nobody seems to have discussed it yet.

We're ****** Calgary 4-1. They even took Schneider off the net, lol. Oh yeah, the Oilers suck too. <3 ...though they could possibly make it to they playoffs since they're ranked 9th in the Western Conference.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's a brand that includes hot dog wieners.

It's so strange... when Luongo was on top, I was rooting for Schneider. Now that he's actually the main goalie, I feel kinda bad for Luongo.

I want to double post but... :(

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=149609

I'm far from being a good competitive player but since I'm bored, I'm going take my flawed Brawl ideas and share them.

I can't believe he put Peach above Game and Watch (and Fox and Wolf). Honestly, I think he could be up to two tiers better than Peach. He said Peach has better results than Game and Watch? But the result he noted was because she got really lucky with bombs. She wouldn't be able to replicate such a result and loses to not-as-good G&W players. Fox and Wolf struggle more against ICs than Peach does, but they don't struggle against ICs nearly as much as Peach struggles against Meta Knight. There are also way more Meta Knights than Ice Climbers. I also think Meta Knight is better than Ice Climbers.

Pikachu does give spacies a hard time but they're kind of rare aren't they. I heard somewhere that there is only one relevant Pikachu out there. At least there are more relevant Pikachus than Peachs (there's no e in Peachs right?).

I just can't wrap my head around this... I really love Peach. I would be overjoyed to see her become a "good" character but I just can't see it. She's kinda predictable and kills as badly as Samus. Peach drains the energy out of me and is rather difficult to use. Peach needs higher-than-average techskill and gimmicks just to barely be able to compete. Why is G&W considered bad?

Non-Brawl related question but... isn't this kid from Chile? Why is he STILL in the USA? I actually know that he has been in North America since before Apex. I refuse to believe summer vacation is 4 months long. I'm sorry but school >>>> Brawl. Get your head on straight!

| Big D |

Smash Master
Yeah this post kind of got torn apart. Mostly because ICs are bad, to even think of putting them anywhere near top tier is absurd.

Also Dedede was too low.

SKidd

Smash Master
that things looks so weird

whats that thing coming out of its chest

and its got hella curves too

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
In terms of design I really like this new Mewtwo thingy...so long as it's an entirely new Pokemon rather than an alternate forme.

Definitely fan service to all those fanboys crying for a Mewthree for generations.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I was at work, sorry. And here's an update... so the queen ***** (it's actually a guy) implies that I have to maintain my current picking speeds despite the cut in my bonus or I get fired. After, two of my supervisors came to comfort me :( Really bittersweet day...

I'm a "Gen One"-er. That Mewthree is ugly and a disgrace. I always liked Articuno better.

Sky Forme Shaymin and Keldeo are my favourites<3

Top Bottom