• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol that's the way BC is. I'd take the initiative if I wasn't so mad right now.

ZXavier

Smash Rookie
I'm not local here! I just heard about this at 3:00am this morn. I just wanna know if it's the Friday (today) or the Saturday (Tomorrow) for the smashfest or whatever it is.

Reika Kitami

Smash Cadet
You probably know who I am but, some things are better left unsaid.

What I did was hurtful, unfair, and most of all wrong. My actions aren't justified in the least. It was distasteful and hurt those who I care about the most.

The goal of this experiment was not to hurt anyone,only to liven the thread and make it a more enjoyable place. I wanted to bring this thread back to the days where we would get 4 pages of posts a day as opposed to 3-4 posts of small talk.
I realize now that there is no need to uphold a posting frequency. Quality is more important, like the discussions actually being real.
Me telling you my back story is not an exscuse for what I did. I'm only telling you so you don't think of me as a monster.

I have been immature, that much is clear. I do not want anyone to quit, that was never the goal.
I'm sorry my actions hurt anyone who I care about and whom I have come to accept as my closest friends. Everyone must hate me now.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

I'm sure at this point I have lost everyone's trust. I have to make things right again. The only thing I can do now is work hard to try to earn it back. I'm starting here with this apology.
It will take time I'm sure, I understand it might be a good time to take a break from the community.

One person who I am truly sorry I hurt is Kevin. You've always been a huge part of this community. I did not want you to feel embarassed. You make sure that our community grows and develops. We may disagree on things time to time but I respect
you and your opinions. I am the one to blame here. These people care about you and so do I. Be mad at me, hate me, whatever you decide to do, don't abandon the community. Don't let my stupidity dictate this decision. I am truly sorry.
I realize now that not only is your trust in me lost, but also the trust that this scene will grow. BC brawl is extremely
important to me, the thought of losing any one of you urks me.

I forget my role in this community and like it or not I have to become a better role model for those around me.
This community is important, we're so close that it makes situations like this that much painful for everyone involved.
I hope in the future things get better. This wll not happen again that much I can guarantee. BC has a bright future.
I want all of you to be the best you can be, and not like me.

I'm sorry for everything that has happened. What I have done truly is disgraceful. I have set an awful example for those around me, and those wanting to participacte in this community. I'm sorry to those who are new. I'm sorry to those that have
been part of this community for years. And once again, I'm especially sorry to Kevin.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make things right. I am willing to listen to you and meet with you to discuss this if you wish. You are free to accept or reject this apology. I have wronged you and I don't want you to feel
any pressure to accept this apology.

You know where to contact me, but for those who don't...
You can contact me here.

http://www.facebook.com/dazrin

Jokes aside I am truly sorry, to BC, and especially Kevin.

Please accept my sincere apology.

This has been my last post.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aww thanks a lot for that I appreciate it. And you know me, I won't actually quit. I certainly don't hate anybody, including you. There is only one person that I really don't like and his tag is related to certain kind of food...

I'm the kind of person who forgives, but can't seem to forget but I know now that the joke came from a good thought, and not a malicious one.

But yeah that post made a huge difference to me so we can put this and drama behind us.

ZXavier, when can you arrive at the venue today? I highly doubt I can come anytime tomorrow. :( I might not be much of a challenge though...

ZXavier

Smash Rookie
Is anyone else gonna be there today? I might go if yes. If not..then I don't really feel like it. I need to go to my step-mom to get the skytrain pass and blah blah blah. (Yes, I'm lazy lol)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Is anyone else gonna be there today? I might go if yes. If not..then I don't really feel like it. I need to go to my step-mom to get the skytrain pass and blah blah blah. (Yes, I'm lazy lol)
I guess Jason will come too.

Lying about who you are is just wrong. It brings me infinite sadness to think that there are people in this world who make accounts on random forums just to bother other users.

Tragic, truly tragic.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
You probably know who I am but, some things are better left unsaid.

What I did was hurtful, unfair, and most of all wrong. My actions aren't justified in the least. It was distasteful and hurt those who I care about the most.

The goal of this experiment was not to hurt anyone,only to liven the thread and make it a more enjoyable place. I wanted to bring this thread back to the days where we would get 4 pages of posts a day as opposed to 3-4 posts of small talk.
I realize now that there is no need to uphold a posting frequency. Quality is more important, like the discussions actually being real.
Me telling you my back story is not an exscuse for what I did. I'm only telling you so you don't think of me as a monster.

I have been immature, that much is clear. I do not want anyone to quit, that was never the goal.
I'm sorry my actions hurt anyone who I care about and whom I have come to accept as my closest friends. Everyone must hate me now.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

I'm sure at this point I have lost everyone's trust. I have to make things right again. The only thing I can do now is work hard to try to earn it back. I'm starting here with this apology.
It will take time I'm sure, I understand it might be a good time to take a break from the community.

One person who I am truly sorry I hurt is Kevin. You've always been a huge part of this community. I did not want you to feel embarassed. You make sure that our community grows and develops. We may disagree on things time to time but I respect
you and your opinions. I am the one to blame here. These people care about you and so do I. Be mad at me, hate me, whatever you decide to do, don't abandon the community. Don't let my stupidity dictate this decision. I am truly sorry.
I realize now that not only is your trust in me lost, but also the trust that this scene will grow. BC brawl is extremely
important to me, the thought of losing any one of you urks me.

I forget my role in this community and like it or not I have to become a better role model for those around me.
This community is important, we're so close that it makes situations like this that much painful for everyone involved.
I hope in the future things get better. This wll not happen again that much I can guarantee. BC has a bright future.
I want all of you to be the best you can be, and not like me.

I'm sorry for everything that has happened. What I have done truly is disgraceful. I have set an awful example for those around me, and those wanting to participacte in this community. I'm sorry to those who are new. I'm sorry to those that have
been part of this community for years. And once again, I'm especially sorry to Kevin.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make things right. I am willing to listen to you and meet with you to discuss this if you wish. You are free to accept or reject this apology. I have wronged you and I don't want you to feel
any pressure to accept this apology.

You know where to contact me, but for those who don't...
You can contact me here.

http://www.facebook.com/dazrin

Jokes aside I am truly sorry, to BC, and especially Kevin.

Please accept my sincere apology.

This has been my last post.
LOL wow, dude.

I was going to be like,

"Wow, I'm really glad that you're finally owning up to all the things you've been doing lately and realizing that you are a role model in this community and should start acting like one.

I know that you're mostly just kidding around and you didn't intend to hurt anyone, but I'm glad that you realized that you were potentially destroying what was left of your own community and decided to cease your actions as soon as you found out.

It's really great that you have the balls to come out and apologize to your community and especially to kevin and I have a new-found respect for you as a result.

I never hated you, and have always thought of you as a friend, but it really urked me that you would do this kind of thing to your own dwindling community, as I am a person who has taken the mission to grow and unite BC as a smash community.

Good on you, Dawson, and I look forward to seeing how you portray yourself as a role model in the future."

But then you had to pull out your jokesies and frame me, lol.

I know you're kidding, and that most people would already know that you're kidding as well, but I request that you at least confirm who you are just in case so I don't get any undeserved hate from anyone in this community, as I'm trying to reach out to both Melee and Brawl communities here and unite them, and I don't like having enemies :<

Anyways, thanks for apologizing to your community (even though everyone already knows you like to troll) and I hope to see more new players enter the scene and have BC brawl grow (for real) in the future! :)

ZXavier

Smash Rookie
I can't at 4:00..might be leaving at 3:00 even lol. The best I could do is to start heading over there now.

`dazrin

Smash Champion
It's not 2 hours, Jason.

It's like an hour to get there from where we live. No johns; I'm a Richmonder like you and I head over to the venue all the time lol

Jason!

Smash Lord
It's not 2 hours, Jason.

It's like an hour to get there from where we live. No johns; I'm a Richmonder like you and I head over to the venue all the time lol
No from my house to brighouse is 15 mins. Then from brighouse to Royal Oak is 1:40. Then it takes another 10 minutes to walk thr

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
It does not take ten minutes to walk there.

Once I am settled in Nanaimo, I will probably be able to make all, if not most tournaments, and a few smashfests if I get a few days notice.

Jason!

Smash Lord
From the time you step off the skytrain to stronghold it should take around 10.

When me, luke, and bryan walked thr for P7 it took us 8 as I checked as I switched songs right as we walked in

Get over yourself bryan

And that's also assuming you don't have to wait at the red light to cross.

Top Bottom