• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

T-block

B2B TST
10-minute timer won't discourage timeouts by much. It does mean your tournaments could take longer though.

You guys ban standing infinites? ._____.

Asa

Smash Hero
hey nice to see a new player basil! you'll have fun at your first tournament with me around, for sure :D

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It's funny because half of it is User and his friends :laugh:

Also, you can confirm me for the 16th now. And just Feint is fine :cool:
Awesome. =]

Hi, I'm Seth Wright, aka Basil. Gamer tag comes from my love of the Shaman King manga series, as well as the herb, which is my favorite :)

My main is ZSS. I've been lurking for a while, and decided to make myself a member and post. I hope to have fun at my first tournament!
Awesome. =]

10-minute timer won't discourage timeouts by much. It does mean your tournaments could take longer though.

I'm not sure about whether or not it would help. I've heard good things from people who have tried it, but IDK much about it myself TBH.

And we kinda just defaulted to having infinites banned. :x We don't even really have a lot of characters that can be infinited, except maybe Yoshi's infinite on Wario. rofl

hey nice to see a new player basil! you'll have fun at your first tournament with me around, for sure :D
Still getting used to the idea that you're coming. o.0

:005:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I agree, I like the 8 minute timer also.

Yeah.
~Firefly~ said:
Metaknight's Infinite Dimensional Cape is banned. Standing infinites are banned. Ice Climber's Fusion glitch is banned.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Haha flawless entrance is flawless. You just start posting like you were part of everything since the start.

Eh, I love Squitter but now he's in my sig and the new forum skin made the avatar space no longer true black. I'm too lazy to edit the picture again and the colouration difference was kind of irking me xD

Koin's cool too.

Crisis

Smash Ace
more people!!! :) Now I'm conscience free from saying I probably can't make it. Last year, last month. Have to pull through with school.
Also, my car is unavailable, otherwise I would drop you off at your house Deap, if I were to go.

Basil

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, Skidd. You seem pretty cool yourself. So, Deap is coming to this? Can't wait to hear Mr. money match himself. And is this gonna be streamed? I have a couple friends that would be interested in watching.

SKidd

Smash Master
Thanks, Basil. Mind me asking how old you are?

Aw, Crisis =(

Feint aren't you like 15? :p

YES! A STREAM! WE NEED A STREAM!
And commentary =D

Sion

Island of Horizon
no, lol

but i might go as a favor to asa
and that skidd guy i guess

i also need housing to go this i'm afraid

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Sion, why do you need housing? Vancouver's transit system is one of the best in North America.
Because the tourney usually ends at like 10 PM, which is pretty late to be taking transit.

Anyways, Basil, do you consider yourself good? (:

Sion

Island of Horizon
idk

i've been asking for housing ever since i said i'd go to a brawl tournament

and who said i live in vancouver

Top Bottom