• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK

Smash Journeyman
Svampen dont worry, we can lock them in another room, and we can play smash all night ^^

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Last time I was there, Jeffz0r's mom bought me strawberries and doritos (without me asking her to, well, I asked if she could help us by going out and getting the strawberries for me, not that she pay for them).

But if his parents are going out to let him house us, no strawberries and doritos for me ;___;.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I only asked her because we only had, like, 15 minutes to prepare in the morning before having to take the train and we had stuff to do.

And I want free stuff! XD

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I was think about the pouls earlier and I thought of something better. If there are above 64 people participating in singles, I'll making 16 pouls of 4/5/6 instead of just 8 pouls. Cause with 8 pouls, the pouls would become more than 8 people each, which would make them to big.
Naturally this would mean that the current A and B seed become top seed, C and D seed will become 2nd seed and the next 16 will be 3rd seed. Rest = unseeded.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It's 'poule' and 'poules' in Dutch.
The only English translation my dictionary gives for 'poule' is 'group', so 'pool' doesn't even seem THAT common to use, it might even be wrong.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
anger explosions rofl

I am 4 the idea that Jefzor mentioned. 16 poUls ftw :)

And is there yet any new news about housing? I'd take a spot on the floor (2 x 1 meters)
ayone who has a spot on the floor where I could sleep?

Kone

Smash Master
Alll Brits use the word 'Pool' . Yes it does mean a body of water but in regrds to sporting contests groups of teams are always named 'Pools'

EK

Smash Journeyman
Ehh, me and svampen need to find cheep tickets as soon as possible... if not we both cant go cause im not allowed to go by my self.. so plz help us to find tickets under 200 Euros... if thats not possible there will be no Ek and svampen for sure ;_;

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeff, what was that site where I bought train tickets last time, again?

Ek, the cheapest I can find is 1498 kr from Stockholm to Amsterdam. From there, you still have to take the train for XX Euroes and you have to get to Stockholm first (and then 200 SEK extra for Stockholm - Arlanda) >_>' >_>' >_>'

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
God, the Smashers of Europe are so helpless. First I had to find cheap flights for Qwester and MrSilver to America (of course, they ended up not going, but that's beside the point), saving them 100's of Euroes.

It only took me 5 minutes to do what Ek and Svampen were incapable of doing: Find a cheap way for them to get to this forcocktamanian tourney.

* 37,18 Euroes to fly from Gothenburg to Frankfurt
* 78 Euroes for the train there to 's-Hertogenbosch

Calculating in about 40 Euroes for bus fares between airports and train stations, we have:
155,18 Euroes!!!!!!

Of course, the trip takes about 12 hours and these two are very lazy.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yuna calls other people lazy? I remember her coming into a dutch thread asking for other people to find her flights to holland >_>

Anyway, beunhaas and kone pwned the dutch stupidity. Thanks guys.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
= yuna een gast :/

er staat in zijn profiel dat ie het leuk vind om leuke jongens te versieren ofso....
is ie homo? (maakt me verder niet uit hoor.... maar kvraag het me nu wel af... )

edit:
yuna's profiel:

Date of Birth:
April 2, 1985
MSN address:
fallenangelii@hotmail.com
Biography:
I like to play videogames, draw, sing and hug cute boys
Interests:
Playing games, singing, drawing, hugging cute boys
University student
RPG Name: