• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
I live in Eugene, Oregon, but I won't be near my Brawl with an online connection this weekend. I'm going to Sakuracon in Seattle Washington:() (It's a smiley face cuz it's a fun convention, but a sad face cuz I won't be able to enter the tourney)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
so far the only matchup I'm almost 100% sure about is wolt/betaz, everywhere else is filled with gaps.

I need the state of these people:
Devotion
Allin
Fe Lords
Tudios
whiteface
Duker
The flaming Lugi
Worldkaos
sagemoon
spartan334
SuperSmashKing009
Windlord
Fear.7
Zink
CHUNKYBOWSER
Ussi

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> heh me and Wolt are going at it in the first round?
also @DMStudios
I'm also going to Sakuracon!! :) >.> maybe I'll see you there at the tournament?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
What do you mean by the state of these peoples?... I'm still in if that's what you're asking.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Well, Betaz, they are having a Melee tournament, sponsored by Sakuracon. Apparently, Seattlesmash is having a Brawl tourney on Sunday, but if you are a member on their forums, you get first priority. Of course we can play in the game room friendlies, I'll most likely be cosplaying as Luffy from One Piece. And I'm known at the cons as D-Man.

taza2013

Smash Cadet
my state and everything is in my other posts, and Enshoku, can u plz post a list of every1 in the tourny. that would be greeeeat. Im still wondering when the tourny will be...
sry i havent been very active =)

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
so far the only matchup I'm almost 100% sure about is wolt/betaz, everywhere else is filled with gaps.

I need the state of these people:
Devotion
Allin
Fe Lords
Tudios
whiteface
Duker
The flaming Lugi
Worldkaos
sagemoon
spartan334
SuperSmashKing009
Windlord
Fear.7
Zink
CHUNKYBOWSER
Ussi
Your a jerk Ensho, why must you do this? I mean, at least give Betaz a chance at getting far in this tourney.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I live in Eugene, Oregon, but I won't be near my Brawl with an online connection this weekend. I'm going to Sakuracon in Seattle Washington:() (It's a smiley face cuz it's a fun convention, but a sad face cuz I won't be able to enter the tourney)
I have this same problem... @Enshoku I live in WA

I'll check out the brawl tournament sunday. I'm not sure if i'm going though actually. I didnt prereg

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Your a jerk Ensho, why must you do this? I mean, at least give Betaz a chance at getting far in this tourney.
two things: 1) it's double elimination, and 2) sagemoon is also in washington so your opponent now depends on randomness.

here is a full tournament list:

Betaz-washington
Zink
CHUNKYBOWSER
Ussi-new jersey
Wolt-washington
spartan334
SuperSmashKing009
Windlord
Fear.7-central america
SilentDrifterZ-florida
Worldkaos
sagemoon-washington
Oxega-texas
Devotion
Allin
Fe Lords
Tudios
AMA(m/t)-georgia
whiteface
Duker
The flaming Lugi
Taza2013-maryland
Kiederen-pennsylvania
xixDaShrimpxix-new york

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
two things: 1) it's double elimination, and 2) sagemoon is also in washington so your opponent now depends on randomness.

here is a full tournament list:

Betaz-washington
Zink
CHUNKYBOWSER
Ussi-new jersey
Wolt-washington
spartan334
SuperSmashKing009
Windlord
Fear.7-central america
SilentDrifterZ-florida
Worldkaos
sagemoon-washington
Oxega-texas
Devotion
Allin
Fe Lords
Tudios
AMA(m/t)-georgia
whiteface
Duker
The flaming Lugi
Taza2013-maryland
Kiederen-pennsylvania
xixDaShrimpxix-new york
Ensho, I could've sworn that I sent you a PM saying I was in Texas.

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
I may have lost it, I'll have to check my archives.

note: enshoku has over 325 archived PM's and 65 non-archived ones, one which is unread and will be read momentarily...
That is a crapload of PM's.

On a side note, does anyone want to have a little skirmish?

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> sure I will if you see this within the next 30 minutes...cause then I'm giving up
FC is under the name

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Betaz-washington
Zink
CHUNKYBOWSER
Ussi-new jersey
Wolt-washington
spartan334
SuperSmashKing009-florida
Windlord
Fear.7-central america
SilentDrifterZ-florida
Worldkaos-texas
sagemoon-washington
Oxega-texas
Devotion
Allin
Fe Lords
Tudios
AMA(m/t)-georgia
whiteface
Duker
The flaming Lugi
Taza2013-maryland
Kiederen-pennsylvania
xixDaShrimpxix-new york

everyone who doesn't have a name to their state please PM or reply to this topic and give me one !

Betaz

Smash Ace
XD Worldkaos sorry I didn't see your last post...anyways gg's >.> btw try learning b-reversals it can actually work really well...not so well on wifi but it's ok... but ya learn to counter sometimes, Ike's counter deals really good damage. Anyway's I'm off to take care of some things...we would have had more matches if I didn't have to :/

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
XD Worldkaos sorry I didn't see your last post...anyways gg's >.> btw try learning b-reversals it can actually work really well...not so well on wifi but it's ok... but ya learn to counter sometimes, Ike's counter deals really good damage. Anyway's I'm off to take care of some things...we would have had more matches if I didn't have to :/
I'll try to work on those things. I look forward to our next skirmish :)

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Betaz it's been to long since we fought. I need to see how you've progressed since our last bout.

Betaz

Smash Ace
heh heh ya too true... idk about tomarrow >.> I have work and a friend might come over to play...if not tomarrow then thursday definately

also @SilentDrifterZ >.> can you make something with the Noah clan...like all of them particularily the Earl in the middle

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Awww.... Hmmmm.... I live in Trinidad.. That's in the Caribbean.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Attention: My internet is working a little better, so I am now taking challenges. Message me on AIM if you'd like to battle. =)

Top Bottom